Crocodile Dundee remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
With Hugh Jackman and the right script....

Would you watch it and could it do well?

Robtard
Some things shouldn't ever be remade; this is one of them.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed. I doubt Hugh would do it anyway.

Robtard
He would, be an easy 10+ mil for him. He's already got the accent.

The Nuul
He just did Austraila...its kinda close.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Robtard
Some things shouldn't ever be remade; this is one of them.

Well......no soup for you.....mad

BruceSkywalker
loved the first, hated the second..

hugh jackman can certainly do this, he'd just need a good script and some eye candy

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
loved the first, hated the second..

hugh jackman can certainly do this, he'd just need a good script and some eye candy and thats where I come in

confused

MildPossession
I don't think we need anymore of these films...

Impediment
The first Dundee film was watchable. The sequels were just silly.

Paul Hogan was popular for about 3 months after this film's release in the 80's because of America's unfamiliarity with Australia's culture/people/wildlife. It became a fad, like so many people do, to imitate an Aussie accent, much like people did after Austin Powers released in the late 90's. After the exposure died, so did Hogan's career. He made another film called Almost an Angel. It was..............pretty bad, I have to admit.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
confused

laughing laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
The first Dundee film was watchable. The sequels were just silly.

Paul Hogan was popular for about 3 months after this film's release in the 80's because of America's unfamiliarity with Australia's culture/people/wildlife. It became a fad, like so many people do, to imitate an Aussie accent, much like people did after Austin Powers released in the late 90's. After the exposure died, so did Hogan's career. He made another film called Almost an Angel. It was..............pretty bad, I have to admit.

WTF, son!? He made a tremendous comeback in the US, with the Subaru commercials.

The Nuul
Paul is no where the name Hugh has though.

Australia did ok at the box office and its a great movie.

Budget $130,000,000
($78,000,000 after Australian tax rebates)
Gross revenue $211,342,221
(worldwide)

MildPossession
I adore the film Australia. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.