Monarch vs DP Tyrant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is monarch before absorbing the atoms.

shokosugi
monarch

Slaanesh
Monarch

golem370
Monarch could take down Beta Ray Bill Silver Surfer and Gladiator easily and also get the better of Thanos as well?

iceman24567
Originally posted by golem370
Monarch could take down Beta Ray Bill Silver Surfer and Gladiator easily and also get the better of Thanos as well? Yes and some erm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes and some erm

He would take down the heralds with ease... Thanos.. nah I view them as pretty close in power. Thanos could and would be able to open up his suit for the win. Good battle though. Pretty even. However, even if we say he could beat the heralds, and get the better of Thanos before he decides to leave what does that prove. Tyrant did that with ease so the best Monarch could hope to do, is do it just as easily. Lets not forget that Monarch would lose to Galactus as well and that is something Tyrant wasn't doing. DP Tyrant for a majority.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He would take down the heralds with ease... Thanos.. nah I view them as pretty close in power. Thanos could and would be able to open up his suit for the win. Good battle though. Pretty even. However, even if we say he could beat the heralds, and get the better of Thanos before he decides to leave what does that prove. Tyrant did that with ease so the best Monarch could hope to do, is do it just as easily. Lets not forget that Monarch would lose to Galactus as well and that is something Tyrant wasn't doing. DP Tyrant for a majority. Really using that Galactus fight and saying Monarch can't do the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Really using that Galactus fight and saying Monarch can't do the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

It seems the thread starter wants Monarch to try and beat the same people DP Tyrant did. IMO he fails as Galactus is someone Tyrant fought.

Lord Feron
been done... wtf with all the new threads copying old stuff?

Omega Vision
Did DP Tyrant really fight Galactus? My memory is fuzzy but I'm pretty sure he was only a challenge for Galactus when he was at full power.

iceman24567
It seems the thread starter wants Monarch to try and beat the same people DP Tyrant did. IMO he fails as Galactus is someone Tyrant fought.
Monarch can do just aswell as Tyrant did against Galactus given the right circumstances probably do better.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Monarch can do just aswell as Tyrant did against Galactus given the right circumstances probably do better.

Better.. come on Ice, certainly you jest. How on earth would Monarch do better?

thanos-prime
DP tyrant ftw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Did DP Tyrant really fight Galactus? My memory is fuzzy but I'm pretty sure he was only a challenge for Galactus when he was at full power.

Yes they fought and Tyrant was winning until Galactus was saved by the UN.

iceman24567
Better.. come on Ice, certainly you jest. How on earth would Monarch do better? All Tyrant did was use his energy against him. Galactus was treating him like a fly before that even after erm

golem370
Depowered Tyrant wanted to fight then but Galactus knew a fight of that magnitude would have repercussions even against a depowered Tyrant

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Did DP Tyrant really fight Galactus? My memory is fuzzy but I'm pretty sure he was only a challenge for Galactus when he was at full power. Mildly impressive feat for Tyrants own power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
All Tyrant did was use his energy against him. Galactus was treating him like a fly before that even after erm

maybe you should go read the fight again. Galactus BACKED down from the original confrontation. A normally arrogant "I won't feed before battles" Galactus specifically wanted to be well nourished before fighting Tyrant. I hardly think he viewed him as a fly.

golem370
Tyrant was also drawing energy as well even before Galactus knew he was still alive.

iceman24567
maybe you should go read the fight again. Galactus BACKED down from the original confrontation. A normally arrogant "I won't feed before battles" Galactus specifically wanted to be well nourished before fighting Tyrant. I hardly think he viewed him as a fly. No he had his usual god complex thing going I'm pretty sure he was treating him like a fly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.