Black Panther vs. Dr. doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
An all out tech/resource battle who wins? With a weeks time of prep of course. An d they both understand that the winner takes control of the others home turf!

LETS GO!

JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom

BattleMage
Would it be a slim victory, A stomp or what?

TheKahn
I'd go with Doom in this one. His additional magical resources/abilities should be enough to gain him a win assuming their tech is somewhat even.

Wei Phoenix
White people will finally be allowed in Wakanda after this fight.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
White people will finally be allowed in Wakanda after this fight.

laughing

And yeah, Doom's magic is what puts him over the edge here.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
White people will finally be allowed in Wakanda after this fight. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Panther has a antimagic upgrade eek!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by iceman24567

This is true. It's going to come down to a prep war.

BattleMage
Doom is still going to get this. Because Panther is more on Batman's level of prep and neither is on Doom's level period!

basilisk
Originally posted by BattleMage
Doom is still going to get this. Because Panther is more on Batman's level of prep and neither is on Doom's level period!

Doom would win, with some difficulty. But in the Black Panther comic Panther will win. Because it's called Black Panther.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by iceman24567

really???? in what form?

Trackz
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'd go with Doom in this one. His additional magical resources/abilities should be enough to gain him a win assuming their tech is somewhat even. BP has a decent amount of magical equipment in Wakanda as well,

BP was able to wipe out power all over Latveria..

I'm not positive who would win,

Doom>BP
but wakandas warriors>doombots
and doom can't do this by himself.

Trackz
Originally posted by basilisk
Doom would win, with some difficulty. But in the Black Panther comic Panther will win. Because it's called Black Panther. It was a draw, in doom's favor their first fight, BP was nearly killed in the second fight.

both in a Black Panther comic.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Trackz
BP has a decent amount of magical equipment in Wakanda as well,

BP was able to wipe out power all over Latveria..

I'm not positive who would win,

Doom>BP
but wakandas warriors>doombots
and doom can't do this by himself.

Depends what kind of Doombot, Doom has many different models.

The ones that the Mighty Avengers were taking out by the trcukload would be take ndown by Wakanda's warriors.

But the ones from last few issues of Thor, or the ones that are exact replicas of himself, could take down dozens of soldiers.

I'd say Doom wins this, tech wise he's beyond T'challa.

Parmaniac
Doom for the stomp

In Fall of Hulks alpha Doom, Egghead, Mad Thinker, Wizard, M.O.D.O.K. and the Leader share their knowledge and technology

plus they have stolen tech/artefacts from Wakanda, Atlantis and the Eternals and kept it in Dooms castle, then Doom betrayed them and kept everything for himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.