Morgan Freeman CONFIRMS Catwoman will in the third film!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2009/12/morgan-freeman-says-nolan-work.html

Who else than Morgan would know?

iceman24567
Please no more Megan Fox. Kate looks good in anything tight.

BruceSkywalker
i would not believe this one just yet..

besides Morgan "JUST KNOWS" CHRIS NOLAN IS RETURNING

also didn't Nolan say No Catwoman

WickedDynamite
No, that was David Goyer....Nolan is open to the idea of Catwoman but it seems they want to tone down the romance.

BruceSkywalker
oh ok, well if Selina is indeed in B3, then i am not sure who could play her big grin smile

Ridley_Prime
mmm

Badabing
Kate will work. Charlize maybe.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005_Aeon_Flux/2005_aeon_flux_068.jpg

iceman24567
Kate has to work she's the hotest choice beside Megan hax erm

Ridley_Prime
hawtness =/= acting talent

iceman24567
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
hawtness =/= acting talent Kates acting is almost as hot as she is i can't say the same about Meghan Hax though erm

Ridley_Prime
Fair enough then. stick out tongue

Bat Dude
*sigh*

Stupid Hollywood...

the.kenzo
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2009/12/morgan-freeman-says-nolan-work.html

Who else than Morgan would know?

WD, did you even read the article? He didn't confirm anything! He just said he would like Catwoman to be the top villain.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by the.kenzo
WD, did you even read the article? He didn't confirm anything! He just said he would like Catwoman to be the top villain.

Oh dear! Ken my good man, how long have you known me? You know that I don't take things so seriously. Much less make things look SOOOO important.

I'm sorry if it seems I was trying to trick you guys.

But in all honesty....I do want Catwoman in the third film.

BruceSkywalker
Oh dear! Ken my good man, how long have you known me? You know that I don't take things so seriously. Much less make things look SOOOO important.

I'm sorry if it seems I was trying to trick you guys.

But in all honesty....I do want Catwoman in the third film.

will you be disappointed if she isn't?

Tron
I'd like to see Catwoman, but not as the main villain. A consistent foil, of course, but I'm still hoping for Riddler as the big bad for this.

BruceSkywalker
If catwoman truly is in this, I look forward to an actress with a wonderful accent..

Originally posted by Tron
I'd like to see Catwoman, but not as the main villain. A consistent foil, of course, but I'm still hoping for Riddler as the big bad for this.

Edward will be great under Nolan's direction

Davis Bloome
I love Morgan Freeman, but it's too early for anyone to confirm the villain for it, especially with no script.

chomperx9
michelle pheifer should do cat woman again

The Nuul
I rather have Harely than Catwoman again.

Maybe both can be in it.....erm

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I love Morgan Freeman, but it's too early for anyone to confirm the villain for it, especially with no script.

Well, Catwoman is among of the top choices. She's the fans favorite and the hype won't go away.

the.kenzo
Well, Catwoman is among of the top choices. She's the fans favorite and the hype won't go away.

Really? Seriously...really?

From all I've seen, most people would rather Catwoman NOT be in the next movie.

I would love to see The Riddler myself, they need to erase the travesty that is Jim Carrey's Riddler from our minds. And I think they could bring in Harley Quinn with Riddler and somehow work it so they work together but she is still loyal to Joker.

WickedDynamite

I would love to see The Riddler myself, they need to erase the travesty that is Jim Carrey's Riddler from our minds. And I think they could bring in Harley Quinn with Riddler and somehow work it so they work together but she is still loyal to Joker.

Well, I don't know by what "people" you're referring to. When my post addresses fans. By fans I don't mean the bandwagon jumpers of TDK.

the.kenzo
Well, I don't know by what "people" you're referring to. When my post addresses fans. By fans I don't mean the bandwagon jumpers of TDK.

I'm talking about people who have been watching the movies since Burton's original, the same people that read the comics.

iceman24567
I would love to have Catwoman in the movie

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by iceman24567
I would love to have Catwoman in the movie

Oh yeah!

chomperx9
beyonce should do catwoman

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9

hell no

WickedDynamite
Beyonce wants to do Wonder Woman. ermm

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hell no you saying beyonce isnt hot enough to be catwoman ?

the.kenzo
No.
Beyonce wants to do Wonder Woman. ermm
Double No.

BruceSkywalker
you saying beyonce isnt hot enough to be catwoman ?

Beyonce may be hot but...

Beyonce CANNOT ACT HER WAY OUT OF A TOILET SEAT...

Furthermore Chris Nolan will most likely hire an actress that can act and is foreign

hermione7
me i want catwoman in the film!
kate or anyone just not another halle berry

-Pr-
you saying beyonce isnt hot enough to be catwoman ?

yes.

Bat Dude

Jim Carrey really wasn't that bad. To say Carrey was a bad Riddler is to say Frank Gorshin was a bad Riddler, and we all know that isn't true.

Anyway, I'm dead set against Catwoman OR Riddler in the next one. Let's see Nolan get creative...

WickedDynamite
Beyonce is one HOT MOMMA!

BUT (and that's a big BUT!) she's not that good of an actress...but that ass is daaayummm!!!!

lord xyz
First line of the article "THERE'S been no official announcement or obvious movement on a follow-up to The Dark Knight"

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by lord xyz
First line of the article "THERE'S been no official announcement or obvious movement on a follow-up to The Dark Knight"

yet everyone knows that there will be a sequel and then another sequel

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
yes. She's arguable hotter than any Catwoman we have seen

Mr Parker
i would not believe this one just yet..

besides Morgan "JUST KNOWS" CHRIS NOLAN IS RETURNING

also didn't Nolan say No Catwoman

yeah I think its a little bit too early to believe in that just now.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah I think its a little bit too early to believe in that just now.

yeah it is, however i am positive Batman 3 will be official by July 2010

chomperx9
tyra banks should be catwoman

DarthLazious
Zoe Saldana should be Catwomen and Johnny Depp as The Riddler.

Mr Parker
yeah it is, however i am positive Batman 3 will be official by July 2010

when has the official release date been announced?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr Parker
when has the official release date been announced?

not yet, but from what i've read, Batman 3 should be made official between now and sometime in July... To me I don't mind the wait

DarthLazious
I dont mind the wait either man.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I dont mind the wait either man.

yep,, i know chris nolan will make a good movie

Mindset
I wish Morgan Freeman would be Robin.

Mr Parker
If Tim Burton were still making these movies you would more than likely get that wish. big grin seriously.well it would be somebody younger like Will Smith.

Omega Vision
My picks for good villains in the third movie:
Riddler-Johnny Depp, David Tennant, Adrian Brody
Zsasz-Jackie Earle Halie
Catwoman-Kate Beckinsale
Harley Quinn-Don't really know, someone blonde, pretty, and capable of a nasally Brooklyn Accent
Talia Al Ghul-Haifa Wehbe or possibly Mila Kunis if she could put on a convincing accent.
Bane-whoever Michael Clarke Duncan's Latino equivalent is stick out tongue
Black Mask-Jackie Earle Halie

coolmovies
David Tennant no way hes too good

Omega Vision
Originally posted by coolmovies
How do you mean? At this point the Nolan franchise can get pretty much any talent they want.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Omega Vision
My picks for good villains in the third movie:
Riddler-Johnny Depp, David Tennant, Adrian Brody
Zsasz-Jackie Earle Halie
Catwoman-Kate Beckinsale
Harley Quinn-Don't really know, someone blonde, pretty, and capable of a nasally Brooklyn Accent
Talia Al Ghul-Haifa Wehbe or possibly Mila Kunis if she could put on a convincing accent.
Bane-whoever Michael Clarke Duncan's Latino equivalent is stick out tongue
Black Mask-Jackie Earle Halie

does this david tennant have any movie experience?

Omega Vision
does this david tennant have any movie experience?
He played Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire but he's mostly known for playing one of the many Doctors in the Doctor Who franchise.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
I wish Morgan Freeman would be Robin. yeah having an actor to make robin look older than batman that makes sense.

Mr Parker
your obviously not familiar with sarcasm.

Mindset
He's not familiar with a lot of things.

The Nuul
Originally posted by coolmovies

It will boost his star power X10.

illadelph12
My ideal cast would be:

Riddler - Johnny Depp
Killer Croc - Tommy Lister (Deebo, he was already in the second film, just flesh him out a bit more)
Catwoman - Jessica Biel or Charlize Theron, sleeper pick of Ashley Judd

And, if necessary:

Bane - Batista (WWE Wrestler. Doesn't need many lines but definitely fits the look and physicality).
Penguin - Philip Seymour Hoffman

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
My ideal cast would be:

Riddler - Johnny Depp
Killer Croc - Tommy Lister (Deebo, he was already in the second film, just flesh him out a bit more)
Catwoman - Jessica Biel or Charlize Theron, sleeper pick of Ashley Judd

And, if necessary:

Bane - Batista (WWE Wrestler. Doesn't need many lines but definitely fits the look and physicality).
Penguin - Philip Seymour Hoffman
I kinda like the idea of a human Killer Croc, if that's what you're suggesting. It would fit the tone of the series but I think there'd be some problems in that Killer Croc is supposed to be Super-Strong and while he isn't always an actual croc-human hybrid or a mutant he's almost always suffering from a serious degenerative deformity.

illadelph12
Yeah, that's my idea. I think Croc could be in play if approached properly. Deebo fits the look already, they can just give him some deformities (scale like skin on his back and neck, scarring, tattoos) to flesh out his look, then take more of a street tough angle on him than a mutate. Have him organizing street gangs and making them more dangerous. The character Lister played in Dark Knight appeared to have some influence over the inmates (the Ferry scenes), but it was never stated who he was, seemingly some unnamed inmate, so it would be a nice teaser for him to be Croc and have a bigger role in the next film. It also depends on how many more films Nolan intends to do. Ra's, Two-Face, Scarecrow, and Joker were already used. Riddler, Penguin, Catwoman, Bane, Croc, Talia, and Poison Ivy are the big rogue players left on the table, and you don't want to put too many characters into one film. I think having the Riddler doing more cerebral/cyber crimes and pairing his actions with a more direct physical antagonist (Bane or Croc), thus having Batman tested both mentally and physically, would be the way to go. Dark Knight tested his morality, the next film could test his intellect and physicality. Having him go hand to hand with Bane or Croc in drawn out scenes would be dope.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
Yeah, that's my idea. I think Croc could be in play if approached properly. Deebo fits the look already, they can just give him some deformities (scale like skin on his back and neck, scarring, tattoos) to flesh out his look, then take more of a street tough angle on him than a mutate. Have him organizing street gangs and making them more dangerous. The character Lister played in Dark Knight appeared to have some influence over the inmates (the Ferry scenes), but it was never stated who he was, seemingly some unnamed inmate, so it would be a nice teaser for him to be Croc and have a bigger role in the next film. It also depends on how many more films Nolan intends to do. Ra's, Two-Face, Scarecrow, and Joker were already used. Riddler, Penguin, Catwoman, Bane, Croc, Talia, and Poison Ivy are the big rogue players left on the table, and you don't want to put too many characters into one film. I think having the Riddler doing more cerebral/cyber crimes and pairing his actions with a more direct physical antagonist (Bane or Croc), thus having Batman tested both mentally and physically, would be the way to go. Dark Knight tested his morality, the next film could test his intellect and physicality. Having him go hand to hand with Bane or Croc in drawn out scenes would be dope.
I just thought the reason he had influence was he was some famous gangbanger/murderer who was the baddest motherfvcker on the whole boat. I'm not sure if I can see him in an organizational role, it was clear from his brief appearance that he has some philosophical and moral insight (or he really didn't want to go back to prison and he hoped the ship would blow up) when compared to the prison guards and the inmates. If anyone is going to fill the "unite the gangs of Gotham" route make it Black Mask. After Riddler Black Mask is the best pick IMO for a primary antagonist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.