Crossbones vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khazra
1. No prep, in a warehouse. Standrad equipment (no venom)

2. 24 hour prep. This allows bane to use venom (if you think he will)

roughrider
I like Bane in this one. He's very smart, while Crossbones is still mostly a thug.

BUSTER1
1. Stalemate or 5/5
2. Bane for the majority

iceman24567
Going with Bane

rotiart
I'll go crossbones in the first
and bane in the second

BruceSkywalker
Crossbones, the 1st

Bane, the 2nd

rotiart
ID like to clarify my vote...
When bane hurts on batman he typically has venom running in his system... Like when he broke bats back...

Crossbones on the other hand goes toe to toe with cap with whatever he has without the need for amps...

khazra
Even when he broke batman's back that was due to batman being worn dorn and psychologically tortured...

But his durability & strength seem to have been ramped up even without venom in the secret six ongoing.

I'd still give crossbones a decentm ajority in the first.

In the second....i'd say it depends on distance. A few bullet wounds from a high calibre weapon pre hand to hand and crossbones should be able to take it to bane on venom IMO.

godking
Bane in both scenarios Bane is on another level.

Prep-Man
Bane.

Lord Feron
Good fight, Crossbones 1, not so sure about 2 maybe bane but CB is a pretty decent shooter.

iceman24567
Bane is a pretty good bullet dodger though if he goes berzerk he's pretty much bullet proof.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by khazra
Even when he broke batman's back that was due to batman being worn dorn and psychologically tortured...

Which was precisely Bane's plan. It shows his intelligence.

Originally posted by rotiart
ID like to clarify my vote...
When bane hurts on batman he typically has venom running in his system... Like when he broke bats back...

Crossbones on the other hand goes toe to toe with cap with whatever he has without the need for amps...

Bane doesn't need Venom. He's proven that even without it he's strong as an ox (stronger than Batman) and he's a genius. Crossbones is no where near as intelligent.

Without Venom Bane has defeated Azrael and held his own against Batman in their second fight.

Crossbones was beaten by Cap when he had lost the SSS. And that was before Steve had gotten used to not having it.

I'll say Bane wins both of these.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.