Red Robin VS Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khazra
!. Hand to hand, UFC garb

2. Standard equips

is the young blood ready to fight the young gun?

iceman24567
Wildcat in both

namorsubby
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wildcat in both

Martian_mind
Yeah,no.

Red Robin.

iceman24567
Tim Drake won't be able to put Wild cat down for a majority no expression. Wildcat is physically better and his h2h is a couple levels past Tim. Wildcats damage soak is off the charts.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Yeah,no.

Red Robin. idk......he's had some edged showings against the papa of the bat-family

Martian_mind
Tim Drake won't be able to put Wild cat down for a majority no expression. Wildcat is physically better and his h2h is a couple levels past Tim. Wildcats damage soak is off the charts.

Tim's stalemated Nightwing,Beaten Dick as Batman,Stalemated Cassandra Cain with a broken arm (BS,yeah,i know) One-shotted her on another occasion and has the best performance of any Batfamily member against Jason Todd.

Wildcat's H2H being beyond Tim's is laughable when feats are considered.

namorsubby
Tim's stalemated Nightwing,Beaten Dick as Batman,Stalemated Cassandra Cain with a broken arm (BS,yeah,i know) One-shotted her on another occasion and has the best performance of any Batfamily member against Jason Todd.

Wildcat's H2H being beyond Tim's is laughable when feats are considered.

ok.......we're still agreeing though that he's not taking the big bad bat himself, right?

ted has more experience than everyone you mentioned put together.....his h2h skills are all he has.....all he has, at all, and they've enabled him to beat superhumans......they've enable him to take a heavily armed hawkman, and hawkman again on another occasion, a powerful version of grundy.....he's taken croc in one page after just having a brutal fight against bats. he's beaten vixen, stalemated creeper, etc, etc

IMO his fights with bats put him above red robin skillwise

Martian_mind
Originally posted by namorsubby
ok.......we're still agreeing though that he's not taking the big bad bat himself, right?

ted has more experience than everyone you mentioned put together.....his h2h skills are all he has.....all he has, at all, and they've enabled him to beat superhumans......they've enable him to take a heavily armed hawkman, and hawkman again on another occasion, a powerful version of grundy.....he's taken croc in one page after just having a brutal fight against bats. he's beaten vixen, stalemated creeper, etc, etc

IMO his fights with bats put him above red robin skillwise

Robin frequently beats down superhumans, it's nothing to write home about. Robin was stated by Harm to be the most dangerous of his generation, and to be evenly matched with him, and Harm was physically stronger then Wondergirl.

Stalemating Cassandra Cain is a more impressive H2H then stalemating Batman, especially with a broken arm. Defeating Jason is more impressive then simply stalemating Batman, because Jason has done that twice.

More experience means very little to Tim, who knocked Shiva on her ass before his Robin training was even finished.

namorsubby
Robin frequently beats down superhumans, it's nothing to write home about. Robin was stated by Harm to be the most dangerous of his generation, and to be evenly matched with him, and Harm was physically stronger then Wondergirl.

Stalemating Cassandra Cain is a more impressive H2H then Stalemating Batman, especially with a broken arm.

you put robin in a fight with hawkman armed with a machine gun, bowgun, and mase.......AND take away his gadgets.......he's dead......as a doorknob

same goes for grundy, vixen, creeper, etc. even croc IMO

ted has a technical win against bats as a retired senior citizen......who hadn't fought in years.......before he was rejuvenated.

iceman24567

Wildcat's H2H being beyond Tim's is laughable when feats are considered. I never said he was beyond him son but he is a couple notches above Drake. I don't see how Drake holding his own against his FAMILY is something spectacular. I disagree Grayson did better than Drake did against Jason even though i remember Grayson was trying to reason with him erm.

Martian_mind
I never said he was beyond him son but he is a couple notches above Drake. I don't see how Drake holding his own against his FAMILY is something spectacular. I disagree Grayson did better than Drake did against Jason even though i remember Grayson was trying to reason with him erm.

So Wildcat isn't beyond Tim, he's just above him? facepalm

Also, you cannot pull off a son.

Tim had Jason dead to rights in the purely H2H section of their fight, hell Jason was complementing Tim's skill. Then even when the fight was on Jason's home turf Tim turned it around until Jason managed a lucky critical shot.

Of course Dick looked better, he was fighting a Jason who had just had his head caved in with a crowbar, and even then he was completely incapacitated at one point. This is irrelevant however, as i'm referring to their other two fights.

iceman24567
So Wildcat isn't beyond Tim, he's just above him? facepalm

Also, you cannot pull off a son.

Tim had Jason dead to rights in the purely H2H section of their fight, hell Jason was complementing Tim's skill. Then even when the fight was on Jason's home turf Tim turned it around until Jason managed a lucky critical shot.

Of course Dick looked better, he was fighting a Jason who had just had his head caved in with a crowbar, and even then he was completely incapacitated at one point. This is irrelevant however, as i'm referring to their other two fights. To me beyond means he stands no chance whatsoever. I would say Lady Shiva is beyond Black Cat or Ironfist is beyond Catwoman i wouldn't say Wildcat is beyond Drake yes just above him. When i think beyond i think large gap not a couple levels SON.

namorsubby
batman had the best showing against todd........don't forget that jason planned his fight with him and used more gadgets than a 007 agent......and in the closing moments of that fight bruce still dominated.

IMO drake doesn't have the experience, durability, or strength to contend..........i doubt he has the pure strength neccesary to even KO wildcat(speaking in reference to scenario 1). he'll have a helluva hard time hurting wildcat if you ask me

iceman24567
Yeah Wildcats damage soak is above anybody in the Batfamily even if they are in suits imo

Martian_mind
Originally posted by namorsubby
batman had the best showing against todd........don't forget that jason planned his fight with him and used more gadgets than a 007 agent......and in the closing moments of that fight bruce still dominated.

IMO drake doesn't have the experience, durability, or strength to contend..........i doubt he even has the pure strength neccesary to even KO wildcat(speaking in reference to scenario 1). he'll have a helluva hard time hurting wildcat if you ask me

...Which Bruce/Jason fight are you talking about? Their first fight only Bruce used weapons. Second fight Bruce used more gadgets. Third fight Jason was intentionally moving the fight inside so they could get to Joker.

Also,no member of the batfamily has looked as good against Jason as Tim did in their second fight.
Durability?Kept fighting with a broken arm and broken ribs.
Strength?knocked Harm off his feet and slammed into a stone gargoyle
Experience? He's got more experience the Jason, and constantly beats more experienced opponents.

Not trying to be offensive, but there is no point to me debating you on this matter when you seem to know so little about Tim. My fault for being slow with the respect thread.

namorsubby
...Which Bruce/Jason fight are you talking about? Their first fight only Bruce used weapons. Second fight Bruce used more gadgets. Third fight Jason was intentionally moving the fight inside so they could get to Joker.

Also,no member of the batfamily has looked as good against Jason as Tim did in their second fight.
Durability?Kept fighting with a broken arm and broken ribs.
Strength?knocked Harm off his feet and slammed into a stone gargoyle
Experience? He's got more experience the Jason, and constantly beats more experienced opponents.

Not trying to be offensive, but there is no point to me debating you on this matter when you seem to know so little about Tim. My fault for being slow with the respect thread. i'm speaking of the one where he tries to blow joker's head off.........bats spanks him in the closing moments......you might say todd even looks slightly frightened(or scared out of his mind, whichever) when he looks up at bruce.

but how will robin overcome ted's durability?......there's no way i could even imagine tim KOing grant with a punch,kick, etc.......his durability is simply uber...probably much better than it should be for a peak human.....h2h though, ted certainly has to strength to break robin in half.....his strength borders on superhuman.....in fact he's stalemated Alan Pratt(original atom) in arm-wrestling......and he's a low meta in terms of power

no offense taken......in fact i was thinking of making a drake thread myself......but after my giant slade revamped thread crashed(along with my computer), i decided to postpone any plans for very large threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.