Dr Doom vs every earth based Marvel villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Dr Doom vs every earth based Marvel villain

Uatu shows Dr Doom the future and in one month all Earth based villains (from Hydra to Bullseye to Juggernaut) decide to try and kill him.. He can start killing villains right away but he's not allowed to blow up the planet or time travel. Also, no one will believe him if he tells anyone what will happen in one month. Can Dr Doom survive?

Lord Feron
Like all at the same time? Also does he know how they will try and kill him or all he knows that they will make a attempt in one month.

Mindset
Doom wins in any and all scenarios.

khazra
He can definitely survive. ENough doombots out there for him to find somewhere safe or convince them he's dead.

rotiart
He places a bomb that will nuke the earth then time slides to a far future where earth is no longer nuked...

iceman24567
No time travel allowed

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man turns him to honey.

ANGRY HONEY

rotiart
Oh I misread it. I thought it said blowing up and time travel were allowed

I can't see how he could face off against all... If we include nefaria, Morgans, mordred... There's a lot of magic... Loki

and molecule man is just minding his own business. You leave him alone!

Doctor-Alvis
Knowing Doom, he would disintegrate the planet because that's not technically blowing it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.