emotional spectrum vs heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Carol Ferris
Hal
Sinestro
Larfleeze
Saint Walker
Atrocitus

vs

Surfer
Air Walker
Stardust
Morg
Terrax
Nova

iceman24567
Team 1 in a stomp

TheKahn
Depends on if Larfleeze can summon the "members" of his Corps or not. erm

outavodka
no one is cut off from any power everyone is freash the comicstore guy swore everytime marvel would take this one 10/10 what you guys think?

Kris Blaze
Larfleeze could solo this field no problem.

Guy has a corps with several lanterns, 1 guardian and 5 controllers. Without that, he still has the power source of over 9000 percent.

iceman24567
Larfleeze can charge up just like anybody else so i don't see why he won't have his corps.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by outavodka
no one is cut off from any power everyone is freash the comicstore guy swore everytime marvel would take this one 10/10 what you guys think?

.........Lanterns....i think AO puts them way over the top

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Larfleeze could solo this field no problem.

Guy has a corps with several lanterns, 1 guardian and 5 controllers. Without that, he still has the power source of over 9000 percent.

thumb up

I think a top tier GL would be able to put up a good fight against a herald of Galactus, but an entire Corps against a half dozen or so heralds is just a curbstomp. erm

Board Walker
Why is superboy prime not in here? The Light Spectrum Lantern, able to use all spectrum both individually and simultaneously.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker
Why is superboy prime not in here? The Light Spectrum Lantern, able to use all spectrum both individually and simultaneously. laughing

outavodka
Originally posted by Board Walker
Why is superboy prime not in here? The Light Spectrum Lantern, able to use all spectrum both individually and simultaneously. becuz i hate him

-Pr-
Team 1.

Does Morg have the WOL?

outavodka
sure duz

JakeTheBank
Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.