Can these people Match supes in strength?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. WWH
2. World Breaker Hulk
3. War Hulk (with celestial tech that made him have all his strength without having to be in rage mode for hour/days)
4. Gladiator(fully confident)
5. Sentry(no holding back, no CIS)
6. King Hyperion
7. Juggernaut
8. 8th Day Juggernaut

Knowsbleed33
Everyone except regular Juggernaut, and that's only at the beginning.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Everyone except regular Juggernaut, and that's only at the beginning. what do you mean?

bbrem123
yea i dont get it either?

Knowsbleed33
Regular Juggernaut would just become 8th Day after a time.

Colossus-Big C
Regular Juggernaut would just become 8th Day after a time. so every one in my list is either as strong or stronger than superman execpt regular juggs?

Knowsbleed33
Yes.

bbrem123
i say yes to all too

Knowsbleed33
I take it back, regular Juggernaut is there also. He matched WWH in the strength department.

Zeuodin
1. WWH-No
2. World Breaker Hulk-No
3. War Hulk (with celestial tech that made him have all his strength without having to be in rage mode for hour/days)-yes
4. Gladiator(fully confident)-No
5. Sentry(no holding back, no CIS)-No
6. King Hyperion-No
7. Juggernaut-No
8. 8th Day Juggernaut-Stronger

thanos-prime
WWH-yes
World breaker-yes
War hulk-yes
Gladiator-yes
Sentry-idk
King hyperion-yes
juggernaut-yes\
8th day-yes

Zeuodin
Originally posted by thanos-prime
WWH-yes
World breaker-yes
War hulk-yes
Gladiator-yes
Sentry-idk
King hyperion-yes
juggernaut-yes\
8th day-yes
How did all these guys get as strong as the pennical of Strength that is Superman? They have his feats?

Kris Blaze
8th didn't do all that much. He wailed on a beaten Thor and fought some guys with shitty powers. Doubt he's stronger than Supes.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
8th didn't do all that much. He wailed on a beaten Thor and fought some guys with shitty powers. Doubt he's stronger than Supes.
Thor said he was a hundred times Stronger. Now Thor would know.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Zeuodin
He certainly was stronger, but considering Thor's shape at the moment it's no wonder he thought Juggernaut was stronger. Last time he had not been fighting sub-skyfathers with a weakened Mjolnir.

TheKahn

Bah...I doubt the dirty pagan can even read much less count. shifty

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. WWH
2. World Breaker Hulk
3. War Hulk (with celestial tech that made him have all his strength without having to be in rage mode for hour/days)
6. King Hyperion
7. Juggernaut
8. 8th Day Juggernaut

1. No.
2. Yes.
3. Don't remember
4. No
5. Unless his molecular attributes let him amp, no.
6. No.
7. No.
8. Don't know.

AsbestosFlaygon
1. WWH
2. World Breaker Hulk
3. War Hulk (with celestial tech that made him have all his strength - without having to be in rage mode for hour/days)
6. King Hyperion
7. Juggernaut
8. 8th Day Juggernaut
1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. Yes

rotiart
1. WWH
2. World Breaker Hulk
6. King Hyperion
7. Juggernaut
8. 8th Day Juggernaut

They all match him.

Knowsbleed33

He nearly killed Thor with a bear hug and he took out most of the other exemplars in one page.

BattleMage
How did all these guys get as strong as the pennical of Strength that is Superman? They have his feats? laughing out loud

Neutron-Blast
1. Match
2.Stronger
3.Stronger
4.Far stronger
5.Match
6.Far stronger
7.Match? Stronger?
8.Far stronger

BattleMage
LOL everybody on the list can match his stength. But just a few are stronger.

Mshinu
All are at least around supes` level, give or take. 8th day Juggs at least is far stronger.

How is King Hyperion compared to regular?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mshinu
All are at least around supes` level, give or take. 8th day Juggs at least is far stronger.

How is King Hyperion compared to regular?

Not sure on the top limit, but iirc he was able to fight off two other versions of Hyperion at the same time.

Warlord
all of them except Juggs and WWH

Scuzz2.0
all can match him except for maybe Sentry

tkitna
Yes to all of them. Supermans a sissy.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by tkitna
Yes to all of them. Supermans a sissy. lol. also isnt classic Wonder Man up there too?

Kris Blaze
He nearly killed Thor with a bear hug and he took out most of the other exemplars in one page.
See, when we ignore all circumstances, everything is impressive.

Fact of the matter is that Thor just got out of a fight with the Enchanters, two of whom can take on Odin. And somehow, despite your magical claims, he and Thor fought twice! Zomfg! And if I remember this correctly, there was a hell of a lot more to those fights than a simple bear-hug. I.E Thor being punched many times and Juggernaut being pushed back by hammer strikes. But hey, even if Thor had died from a bear-hug it still wouldn't have been impressive by Juggernaut! 'cause Thor just got out of a fight with someone way above his level and had a weakened Mjolnir! In fact, classic Juggernaut should have been able to kill Thor in that fight. If he really was a hundred times stronger, then Thor should be a dead man! eek!

And while it is really super duper cool that he fought some of the other Exemplars, they can't really do anything against him. Conquest is like a female retarded version of Juggernaut. She has strength and skill, something which doesn't help against Cain. Better yet, he knocked out Carnivore! Wooooow, a suped-up version of Wolverine with weaker claws. Damn, regular Juggernaut could never do this.

psycho gundam
How did all these guys get as strong as the pennical of Strength that is Superman? They have his feats? throw your keyboard in the garbage

bbrem123
haha

The Nuul
Ultimate Colossus.

xJLxKing
None of them are stronger

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ultimate Colossus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane mk 97
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-12.jpg

duryes

Doctor-Alvis
And while it is really super duper cool that he fought some of the other Exemplars, they can't really do anything against him. Conquest is like a female retarded version of Juggernaut. She has strength and skill, something which doesn't help against Cain. Better yet, he knocked out Carnivore! Wooooow, a suped-up version of Wolverine with weaker claws. Damn, regular Juggernaut could never do this.
Yeah, those other exemplars seemed pretty ****ty. I keep forgetting there was ones that shot fire or could disintegrate things because they keep get overshadowed the one god thinking he could win by sending in his Wildchild clone.

psycho gundam
the exemplars weren't that bad, the psychic one was able to mind blast juggernaut while his helmet was on iirc

roughrider
Originally posted by bbrem123
i say yes to all too

Yes to all. They're in Superman's range.

carver9
1. WWH-No
2. World Breaker Hulk-No
3. War Hulk (with celestial tech that made him have all his strength without having to be in rage mode for hour/days)-yes
4. Gladiator(fully confident)-No
5. Sentry(no holding back, no CIS)-No
6. King Hyperion-No
7. Juggernaut-No
8. 8th Day Juggernaut-Stronger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, majority of the people on that list is stronger than Superman. laughing

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
1. No.
2. Yes.
3. Don't remember
4. No
5. Unless his molecular attributes let him amp, no.
6. No.
7. No.
8. Don't know.

Pr, tell me that you are playing.

zeel
yes to all provided supes isnt sunamped and pissed off.

Mshinu
Originally posted by zeel
yes to all provided supes isnt sunamped and pissed off.

Being pissed off doesn`t make supes stronger, thats Hulk...

Colossus-Big C
Being pissed off doesn`t make supes stronger, thats Hulk... thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
A lot of these guys are in the same ball park as supes. Stronger... that is debatable, but able to hang with him in a test of strength..yup.

The Nuul
1. WWH - nope
2. World Breaker Hulk - nope
3. War Hulk (with celestial tech that made him have all his strength without having to be in rage mode for hour/days) - nope
4. Gladiator(fully confident) - depends on whos writing.
5. Sentry(no holding back, no CIS) - uber power doesnt mean strength so nope.
6. King Hyperion - nope
7. Juggernaut -maybe but doesnt have the feats, so prob nope.
8. 8th Day Juggernaut - yes, prob stronger.

Neutron-Blast
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. Yes Out of a possible 80 points, you scored a 30. sad

Trackz
1. WWH
2. World Breaker Hulk
6. King Hyperion
7. Juggernaut
8. 8th Day Juggernaut

1.no
2.maybe
3.maybe
4.maybe
5.no
6.no
7.no
8.maybe

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
A lot of these guys are in the same ball park as supes. Stronger... that is debatable, but able to hang with him in a test of strength..yup.
I agree with this person.

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
1. WWH - nope
2. World Breaker Hulk - nope
3. War Hulk (with celestial tech that made him have all his strength without having to be in rage mode for hour/days) - nope
4. Gladiator(fully confident) - depends on whos writing.
5. Sentry(no holding back, no CIS) - uber power doesnt mean strength so nope.
6. King Hyperion - nope
7. Juggernaut -maybe but doesnt have the feats, so prob nope.
8. 8th Day Juggernaut - yes, prob stronger.

This list is all f***** up

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Neutron-Blast
Out of a possible 80 points, you scored a 30. sad
In other words, you are implying all of them can match an all-out, no-holding-back berserked Superman?

GTFO.

Neutron-Blast
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
In other words, you are implying all of them can match an all-out, no-holding-back berserked Superman?

GTFO. WW did it, CM did it and a LOT others did it... All out,no-holding-back beserker superman is no stronger than him asleep in his bed.... lol.. But it is known that several of the characters in this challenge get stronger if they go all-out. Supes went all-out against WW and was no stronger than when he fought CM... GTFO??.. Nice way to give up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
See, when we ignore all circumstances, everything is impressive.

Fact of the matter is that Thor just got out of a fight with the Enchanters, two of whom can take on Odin. And somehow, despite your magical claims, he and Thor fought twice! Zomfg! And if I remember this correctly, there was a hell of a lot more to those fights than a simple bear-hug. I.E Thor being punched many times and Juggernaut being pushed back by hammer strikes. But hey, even if Thor had died from a bear-hug it still wouldn't have been impressive by Juggernaut! 'cause Thor just got out of a fight with someone way above his level and had a weakened Mjolnir! In fact, classic Juggernaut should have been able to kill Thor in that fight. If he really was a hundred times stronger, then Thor should be a dead man! eek!

You're right, ignoring things does change how you perceive things. Point out to me where it says Thor was weakened when he engaged Juggernaut in that story.

Kris Blaze
You're right, ignoring things does change how you perceive things. Point out to me where it says Thor was weakened when he engaged Juggernaut in that story.
no expression

In Thor v2 16 everything is explained and in 17, the comic where they fight you can -CLEARLY- see that Thor is moving straight from his fight with Enrakt.

Knowsbleed33
That's nice. Show me where it says it hindered him in anyway in his fight with Juggernaut. He looked pretty froggy to me.

Unless, of course, you're just assuming.

American Dragon
In the Marvel vs DC crossovers, Superman knocked Juggernaut on his ass with one punch. Juggernaut definitely can't match Superman's strength

Knowsbleed33
A Juggernaut who was completely unaware, hit from behind and in no way damaged or hurt by the punch.

Kris Blaze
That's nice. Show me where it says it hindered him in anyway in his fight with Juggernaut. He looked pretty froggy to me.

Unless, of course, you're just assuming.
Okay, so denial then?

Because Thor did not explicitly state that the enchanter beat him silly, we'll just assume that him being thrown around and such did not harm him? You're too much.

Knowsbleed33
So, no then? No proof?

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was rather clear that the fight with the Enchanters affected him.

Christ, the issue starts out with Thor lying in the ground with his eyes closed.

The Enchanter did not only weaken Mjolnir but he also turned it's own energies against Thor constantly assaulting. Last time an Enchanter reversed Mjolnir's power, he used it's energy to charge it with the power of a million Suns and sent it flying at Thor. This is on top of Enchanters being Skyfather level characters or a little below that.

psycho gundam
and the god blast is pretty much a conversion of his life/stamina/essence in beam form.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Yea. It's basically the essence that makes him who he is. Who he is being immortal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. World War Hulk - Yes he can. Anyone who says he can't are being plain stupid unless it's Green Scar at base. Taking into account his dynamic strength, and you can even put Savage Hulk here and yes would be the obvious answer.
2. World Breaker Hulk - Yes.
3. War Hulk - He didn't really show any pure strength feats. I'm assuming though that he has Savage Hulk's power set regardless, i.e his dynamic strength so yes.
4. Gladiator (Fully confident) - They are in the same general area in terms of strength stats. Yes for the most part.
5. Sentry (No holding back. No CIS) - Depends on Sentry's level. It varies from hell no, to obviously yes.
6. King Hyperion - No.
7. Juggernaut - Yes.
8. 8th Day Juggernaut - Yes.

h1a8
1. WWH
2. World Breaker Hulk
6. King Hyperion
7. Juggernaut
8. 8th Day Juggernaut

Superman at his best then only Sentry.

The Juggernaut's strength are unknown since they are mixing it with the unstoppable enchantment. In other words, it is hard to know how much is pure strength and how much is enchantment.

The others is a NO!

Neutron-Blast
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman at his best then only Sentry.

The Juggernaut's strength are unknown since they are mixing it with the unstoppable enchantment. In other words, it is hard to know how much is pure strength and how much is enchantment.

The others is a NO! Ha ha ha ha ha.... A regular hulk was about to overtake superman in strength to a point where superman had to start blocking with his arms.... All this took place in a few minutes... Thor matched that same hulk for an hour. Superman has no best, he does not get any stronger unless he sun-dips... He can be mad as hell and he would still remain the same... The hulks and gladiator would be getting stronger due to anger or determination meaning the angerier they get ... the stronger they get or the more confident they get, the stronger they get... Whereas superman would have to leave the earth and fly to the sun and sit in it to even attempt to match them.. Most of them are far stronger than supes.

Master Court
They all at least match, and Hulk exceeds, because that's what he f*cking does. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. There are plenty of people that have been portrayed as stronger than Superman. It doesn't mean that, pound for pound and saved planet for saved planet, he isn't the overall best super hero around. All those big ass "end of all things" story arcs that DC has usually end with Superman saving the whole f*cking day with superficial help from someone that sacrifices themselves, humbling him and making him look like an even better person than we realized.

Juggernaut, though, I'm not so sure. He doesn't have very many feats. He did match his momentum against WWHulk's strength and managed to push Hulk back slightly and there are some really f*cking stupid people that think it was pure strength vs pure strength because their tiny nuts can't fathom Juggernaut's momentum power failing and all, but that hardly counts as a strength feat. After all, Juggernaut, being as "powerful as he wants to be" should by far trump the need to get angrier to amp in power, yet he did little more than push WWHulk back six inches before Hulk stopped him. So, Juggernaut either isn't up to snuff in the strength department because his powers just aren't good enough, or because he doesn't want to be stronger? Truly, he should be able to go 8th Day as often as he pleases. Yet, in WWHulk, even after being embarrassed and swearing to trash the Hulk, Cain couldn't cut the mustard. He got in a few hits - who didn't - but they were taken in stride and seconds on they seemed to not make a f*cking difference. So it's not like he was "winning".

Besides, Juggernaut bangs sheep, cheats on his taxes, urinates on homeless people, pushes around the elderly, encourages abortion, and puts graffiti on churches.

xJLxKing
MC, seriously, you crazy.

American Dragon
A Juggernaut who was completely unaware, hit from behind and in no way damaged or hurt by the punch.

It wouldn't matter if Juggernaut saw him coming or not. Superman can fly, he is invulnerable, he is faster than Juggernaut and he is stronger. All this adds up to Superman kicking Juggernauts ass.

Allankles
1. WWH - No. If by "match" you mean equal in strength, I'd say Supes is sronger.
2. World Breaker Hulk - considering the hype, yes.
3. War Hulk (with celestial tech) - no idea.
4. Gladiator(fully confident) - No.
5. Sentry - No.
6. King Hyperion - No.
7. Juggernaut - No.
8. 8th Day Juggernaut - Couldn't begin to speculate, never read the story.

Allankles
They are all in the same ball park. But if I had to choose, I'd say Supes is stronger than most of them.

h1a8
Ha ha ha ha ha.... A regular hulk was about to overtake superman in strength to a point where superman had to start blocking with his arms.... All this took place in a few minutes... Thor matched that same hulk for an hour. Superman has no best, he does not get any stronger unless he sun-dips... He can be mad as hell and he would still remain the same... The hulks and gladiator would be getting stronger due to anger or determination meaning the angerier they get ... the stronger they get or the more confident they get, the stronger they get... Whereas superman would have to leave the earth and fly to the sun and sit in it to even attempt to match them.. Most of them are far stronger than supes.

A regular Hulk has never seen Superman so what are you talking about. Crossovers aren't valid and have to considered as never happening.

We go by feats to prove who is stronger.

Juntai
Ha ha ha ha ha.... A regular hulk was about to overtake superman in strength to a point where superman had to start blocking with his arms.... All this took place in a few minutes... Thor matched that same hulk for an hour. Superman has no best, he does not get any stronger unless he sun-dips... He can be mad as hell and he would still remain the same... The hulks and gladiator would be getting stronger due to anger or determination meaning the angerier they get ... the stronger they get or the more confident they get, the stronger they get... Whereas superman would have to leave the earth and fly to the sun and sit in it to even attempt to match them.. Most of them are far stronger than supes. Wrong.

h1a8
Originally posted by Master Court
They all at least match, and Hulk exceeds, because that's what he f*cking does. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. There are plenty of people that have been portrayed as stronger than Superman. It doesn't mean that, pound for pound and saved planet for saved planet, he isn't the overall best super hero around. All those big ass "end of all things" story arcs that DC has usually end with Superman saving the whole f*cking day with superficial help from someone that sacrifices themselves, humbling him and making him look like an even better person than we realized.

Juggernaut, though, I'm not so sure. He doesn't have very many feats. He did match his momentum against WWHulk's strength and managed to push Hulk back slightly and there are some really f*cking stupid people that think it was pure strength vs pure strength because their tiny nuts can't fathom Juggernaut's momentum power failing and all, but that hardly counts as a strength feat. After all, Juggernaut, being as "powerful as he wants to be" should by far trump the need to get angrier to amp in power, yet he did little more than push WWHulk back six inches before Hulk stopped him. So, Juggernaut either isn't up to snuff in the strength department because his powers just aren't good enough, or because he doesn't want to be stronger? Truly, he should be able to go 8th Day as often as he pleases. Yet, in WWHulk, even after being embarrassed and swearing to trash the Hulk, Cain couldn't cut the mustard. He got in a few hits - who didn't - but they were taken in stride and seconds on they seemed to not make a f*cking difference. So it's not like he was "winning".

Besides, Juggernaut bangs sheep, cheats on his taxes, urinates on homeless people, pushes around the elderly, encourages abortion, and puts graffiti on churches.

Superman has mental blocks that greatly inhibit his strength. He mentions this countless times in comics. When under dire situations he is usually shown stronger than most if not all humanoids. So those who seemingly match Superman in strength is merely a facade.

Doctor-Alvis
When someone can match unblocked Superman DC's just gonna say he's got even more mental blocks.

zeel
Being pissed off doesn`t make supes stronger, thats Hulk...

when superman rages his strength goes off the chart. ok let me change the words around for you. When superman is not holding back he is more dangerous.

hows that =)

Neutron-Blast
A regular Hulk has never seen Superman so what are you talking about. Crossovers aren't valid and have to considered as never happening.

We go by feats to prove who is stronger. Ok then... Regular hulk smashed a astoriod twice the size of earth with mostly flight and about 30% strength.... Gladiator smashed a planet with several moons and a sun with 100% strength.... Superman tried to smash a little moon and knocked himself out... Now of the three of them... which one looks weaker trying to destroy big objects? wink

h1a8
Ok then... Regular hulk smashed a astoriod twice the size of earth with mostly flight and about 30% strength.... Gladiator smashed a planet with several moons and a sun with 100% strength.... Superman tried to smash a little moon and knocked himself out... Now of the three of them... which one looks weaker trying to destroy big objects? wink

That Hulk feat was PIS. Gladiator never smashed a sun. It took him several blows to smash a planet though. Superman punched so hard he physically altered reality and punch through dimensions. That trumps anything those two have done.

Mindset
It took Glads like 2 punches.

rotiart
That Hulk feat was PIS. Gladiator never smashed a sun. It took him several blows to smash a planet though. Superman punched so hard he physically altered reality and punch through dimensions. That trumps anything those two have done.

Fairly certain hulks got a feat similar to igniting a universe...
Juggernaught punche through realities
Hercules held up the sky itself which has probably unestimable weight

everyones got some feat or another that for the most part Matches one of supermans feats or another

But when superman has hundreds more issues than anyone else... How can you possibly compare...

I say a matching is based upon average showings... Because one really good feat every five years looks crappy when you appear in like three issues a month
and in one issue can push a planet but in another can barely lift a skyscraper...

Neutron-Blast
That Hulk feat was PIS. Gladiator never smashed a sun. It took him several blows to smash a planet though. Superman punched so hard he physically altered reality and punch through dimensions. That trumps anything those two have done. Wrong. Superman never altered anything on his own.. As for hulks feat being pis at this time? Well i understand why you now say that..... Gladiator and hulk did something that superman has never done, when he tried to do something like that on a smaller scale, he had to push himself, build up speed and ram a small moon. And in the process, knocked himself out. By the way, how much strength did it take for gladiator to contain that explosion??.... How strong would he have to be to rip a star in half?.. Even though the narrator and countless characters say he can do it... It will never be accepted because superman cannot do it even though the sun makes him stronger. Yet it is accepted by (people) that superman can do this and that even though he never has. Examples... Destroy a planet... Move at RECORDED speeds like glads, surfer etc.

Neutron-Blast
Originally posted by Juntai
Wrong. Feats prove me right. The planet, astoriod and moon thing happened... superman came up on the short end of the stick.

rotiart
cheats on his taxes,

As far as I know... in 2008.. Juggernaut did not cheat on his taxes...
In 2008 he wasn't a W-2 employee...meaning noone paid him... he is under 65 years old and made less than $8950...

I don't remember him robbing anyone during the 2008 comics he appeared in... which means... He wasn't self employed... which requires more than $600 or more of self employment income to be required to file a return...

Therefore while everything else you said may be true... he was not cheating. United States Code Title 26, aka, the Internal Revenue Code.

P.S. If you know of any illicit income Cain Marko did not report.. please use www.irs.gov to find the necessary forms to report him. Thanks and have a merry xmas.

Knowsbleed33

You are seriously dumb. First and foremost the writer said it was a strength competition and that Juggernauts unstoppability enchantment was never a factor and secondly, why would it be? When Juggernaut and Hulk locked up they were completely stationary. Everyone knows Juggernauts unstoppability doesn't activate until he has already gained momentum.

An excerpt from his handbook entry:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Handbook/HB3-1.jpg

See where it says "Once he begins to gain momentum"? For Juggernaut to have to go from a dead stop to pushing Hulk back slightly, he'd have to be using strength to do it. Before he could pick-up momentum and push Hulk back like he did War Hulk, Hulk side-stepped him.

Master Court
You are seriously dumb. First and foremost the writer said it was a strength competition and that Juggernauts unstoppability enchantment was never a factor and secondly, why would it be? When Juggernaut and Hulk locked up they were completely stationary. Everyone knows Juggernauts unstoppability doesn't activate until he has already gained momentum.

See where it says "Once he begins to gain momentum"? For Juggernaut to have to go from a dead stop to pushing Hulk back slightly, he'd have to be using strength to do it. Before he could pick-up momentum and push Hulk back like he did War Hulk, Hulk side-stepped him.

Look, dipsh*t, they both lunged into eachother. Juggernaut moving towards Hulk in the slightest would create momentum. That's what momentum is. He doesn't have to be walking for his upperbody to have momentum when he and Hulk locked up.

Furthermore, are you still thinking it was Pak that wrote WWHulk X-Men? Because it wasn't. So it makes no f*cking difference what he said. It was written by Gage. And he said it was intentionally ambiguous, and left it up to readers to decide what it was. But the proof is in the words. Juggernaut's own statement "We've done this dance before, Hulk. And I won." clarifies the whole f*cking thing. Nobody's ever proven stronger than Hulk. They always leave it unanswered. But what has Hulk always failed at? Stopping Juggernaut. Barring War Hulk of course. So, if you ignore the likeliness that it was momentum versus strength, and all the evidence, and the writer's statement that it was intentionally ambiguous, and Juggernaut not really having one f*cking feat where he physically - with pure strength - overpowers Hulk or any other powerhouse top-tiers, then sure it can be mistaken as a test-of-strength. Nowhere in the history of Hulk has another standard version top-tier character overpowered standard Hulk, let alone the strongest of all Hulk's. Something of that magnitute would have been noted by the characters, "Guess what!? Juggernaut is the strongest one of all! He f*cking overpowered King Hulk!". But instead it was a short fight and completely forgotten, meaning nothing significant happened that hasn't happened with them before. Juggeraut charged, Hulk couldn't stop him, end of. That's why Hulk said "Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going." Keep going directly implies that Juggernaut was in motion. That nudge that Hulk gave him was just to speed him up.

There's a mountain of evidence to support that it was momentum vs strength. Show me one f*cking on-panel piece of proof that it was strength. Because to anyone that actually looks for evidence, Hulk's and Juggernaut's comments in no way mention strength, but very plainly refer to momentum.

psycho gundam
^ nice counter point bro, knowsbleed is up next.

mc is taking you to court buddy

Mshinu
First and foremost the writer said it was a strength competition and that Juggernauts unstoppability enchantment was never a factor and secondly, why would it be? When Juggernaut and Hulk locked up they were completely stationary. Everyone knows Juggernauts unstoppability doesn't activate until he has already gained momentum.

Sums it up really. All the whining in the world won`t change facts.

h1a8

You are correct sir. But is it shown that Jugg first started to push Hulk from a dead stop? I forgot. I have the issues, I'm lazy and really don't want to look it up.

leonidas
That's why Hulk said "Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going." Keep going directly implies that Juggernaut was in motion. That nudge that Hulk gave him was just to speed him up.

yep.

Knowsbleed33
Look, dipsh*t, they both lunged into eachother. Juggernaut moving towards Hulk in the slightest would create momentum. That's what momentum is. He doesn't have to be walking for his upperbody to have momentum when he and Hulk locked up.

Furthermore, are you still thinking it was Pak that wrote WWHulk X-Men? Because it wasn't. So it makes no f*cking difference what he said. It was written by Gage. And he said it was intentionally ambiguous, and left it up to readers to decide what it was. But the proof is in the words. Juggernaut's own statement "We've done this dance before, Hulk. And I won." clarifies the whole f*cking thing. Nobody's ever proven stronger than Hulk. They always leave it unanswered. But what has Hulk always failed at? Stopping Juggernaut. Barring War Hulk of course. So, if you ignore the likeliness that it was momentum versus strength, and all the evidence, and the writer's statement that it was intentionally ambiguous, and Juggernaut not really having one f*cking feat where he physically - with pure strength - overpowers Hulk or any other powerhouse top-tiers, then sure it can be mistaken as a test-of-strength. Nowhere in the history of Hulk has another standard version top-tier character overpowered standard Hulk, let alone the strongest of all Hulk's. Something of that magnitute would have been noted by the characters, "Guess what!? Juggernaut is the strongest one of all! He f*cking overpowered King Hulk!". But instead it was a short fight and completely forgotten, meaning nothing significant happened that hasn't happened with them before. Juggeraut charged, Hulk couldn't stop him, end of. That's why Hulk said "Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going." Keep going directly implies that Juggernaut was in motion. That nudge that Hulk gave him was just to speed him up.

There's a mountain of evidence to support that it was momentum vs strength. Show me one f*cking on-panel piece of proof that it was strength. Because to anyone that actually looks for evidence, Hulk's and Juggernaut's comments in no way mention strength, but very plainly refer to momentum.

You're slow, I see that now. Unfortunate for you I can't make my text appear slow for you.

Did I ever say Pak wrote it? No. What difference would that make anyway? There's a link in the respect thread about the Juggernaut i did that will lead you to a quote where CHRIS GAGE says the unstoppability enchantment was never ever a factor. He says that this story wasn't like the orginal Spider-Man story called "Nothing can stop the Juggernaut" and that Juggernaut was there for one reason and one reason only, to kick the Hulks ass. So, there we have the writer of that very story calling you an idiot.

Juggernauts OHotMU handbook excerpt...again, read carefully:

It says he has to have gained momentum for the enchantment to work. No momentum was ever gained. They locked up from a stand still.

Here's the pag before they lock up, are they running or walking at eachother?

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0025.jpg

Here's the page where they lock up. Look at the panel before the lock up, are they running or walking at eachother? No. They're slugging it out.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg

Again, and more slowly: IN...ORDER...FOR...THE...JUGGERNAUT...TO...GO...FROM...A...DEAD..STOP...TO...PUSHING...HULK...BACK...AGAINST...THE..HULK...PUSHING...HIM...HE...WOULD...HAVE...TO...USE...STRENGTH. He wasn't given the opportunity to gain momentum...ever. Ergo, Juggernaut used strength to push Hulk back against Hulk pushing against him i.e. Juggernaut overpowered Hulk physically.

Let's get to your "mountain of evidence".

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

What's happening here? Hulk says your favorite quote about Juggernaut being unstoppable (The world "Juggernaut" literally means unstoppable), then he sidesteps him. What happens next? Juggernaut stumbles. If it was the force of his enchantment against the force of Hulks strength he would've done alot more than stumble. Hulk proceeds to spin around and smack Juggernaut in the back which is what ultimate sends him running into the pond.

If you still don't get it after this, I don't know how to help you. I can't explain it any better than that.

Kris Blaze
Hulk's not stopping a moving Juggernaut, end of discussion.

I don't see Superman spending 10 years to dig himself out of a mountain. He could eat a mountain in 10 days.

carver9
Hulk's not stopping a moving Juggernaut, end of discussion.

I don't see Superman spending 10 years to dig himself out of a mountain. He could eat a mountain in 10 days.

HHHMMM, that was juggernaut during the time he first developed and tapped into his power.

How about him fighting the guardian (exempler) and the fight alone destroyed an entire Island. Or his one shotting the Stranger. Or what about his punches creating a earth quake across the globe.

I dont even know why I'm arguing about this; it has been stated at least twice that cytorrak grants juggernaut unlimted strength.

carver9
You're slow, I see that now. Unfortunate for you I can't make my text appear slow for you.

Did I ever say Pak wrote it? No. What difference would that make anyway? There's a link in the respect thread about the Juggernaut i did that will lead you to a quote where CHRIS GAGE says the unstoppability enchantment was never ever a factor. He says that this story wasn't like the orginal Spider-Man story called "Nothing can stop the Juggernaut" and that Juggernaut was there for one reason and one reason only, to kick the Hulks ass. So, there we have the writer of that very story calling you an idiot.

It says he has to have gained momentum for the enchantment to work. No momentum was ever gained. They locked up from a stand still.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0025.jpg

Here's the page where they lock up. Look at the panel before the lock up, are they running or walking at eachother? No. They're slugging it out.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg

Again, and more slowly: IN...ORDER...FOR...THE...JUGGERNAUT...TO...GO...FROM...A...DEAD..STOP...TO...PUSHING...HULK...BACK...AGAINST...THE..HULK...PUSHING...HIM...HE...WOULD...HAVE...TO...USE...STRENGTH. He wasn't given the opportunity to gain momentum...ever. Ergo, Juggernaut used strength to push Hulk back against Hulk pushing against him i.e. Juggernaut overpowered Hulk physically.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

What's happening here? Hulk says your favorite quote about Juggernaut being unstoppable (The world "Juggernaut" literally means unstoppable), then he sidesteps him. What happens next? Juggernaut stumbles. If it was the force of his enchantment against the force of Hulks strength he would've done alot more than stumble. Hulk proceeds to spin around and smack Juggernaut in the back which is what ultimate sends him running into the pond.

If you still don't get it after this, I don't know how to help you. I can't explain it any better than that.

Well, none of that would have happened if Xavier didnt get Juggernauts attention and distracted him. Juggernaut and hulk would have still been fighting.

iceman24567

I don't see Superman spending 10 years to dig himself out of a mountain. He could eat a mountain in 10 days. laughing

Neutron-Blast
Juggernaut cannot fly and is not as mobile as superman, so its common sense that it would take juggernaut a long time to walk out from under a mountain. Take away supermans flight ability, the ability to move chunks of earth at superspeed and his heatvision and superbreath... He would take just as long to dig himself out of that mountain... And in juggernauts defense... Has juggernaut ever rammed something and knocked himself out?.. Juggernaut would have hit that moon, kept going and turned around and laughed at the destruction.

carver9
Juggernaut cannot fly and is not as mobile as superman, so its common sense that it would take juggernaut a long time to walk out from under a mountain. Take away supermans flight ability, the ability to move chunks of earth at superspeed and his heatvision and superbreath... He would take just as long to dig himself out of that mountain... And in juggernauts defense... Has juggernaut ever rammed something and knocked himself out?.. Juggernaut would have hit that moon, kept going and turned around and laughed at the destruction.

LOL, true.

rotiart
wow... going off the scans.. i originally thought it was juggernaughts strength... but now i firmly believe it is simply the enchantment...

yes they slug it out,,, but then juggs headbuts him, juggs lunges at hulk... and hulk straight out stops him...

juggs has so MUCH momentum built up that when hulk steps out of the way, juggernaut goes running out to sea

and as for a reference

Kris Blaze
Only, Superman's movements would not be much hindered by the mountain. You could add countless weights on his body and he would still be able to move.

Neutron-Blast
Only, Superman's movements would not be much hindered by the mountain. You could add countless weights on his body and he would still be able to move. Countless weights?.. Wrong. Superman would have been trapped under that mountain like hulk was under the same conditions as hulks powerset. He may be able to move just like everyone else in this challenge, but he would never be able to get out like the hulks, juggernaut and gladiator because of how their strengh works. Supermans strength is set in stone ( unless sundipped ) whereas the ones mentions can and have gotten stronger by state of mind.

rotiart
Countless weights?.. Wrong. Superman would have been trapped under that mountain like hulk was under the same conditions as hulks powerset. He may be able to move just like everyone else in this challenge, but he would never be able to get out like the hulks, juggernaut and gladiator because of how their strengh works. Supermans strength is set in stone ( unless sundipped ) whereas the ones mentions can and have gotten stronger by state of mind.

to superman's detriment... in the dark... he'll actually run out of solar power... he may actually die in there.

death of superman 2: buried alive.

TheKahn
Originally posted by rotiart
wow... going off the scans.. i originally thought it was juggernaughts strength... but now i firmly believe it is simply the enchantment...

yes they slug it out,,, but then juggs headbuts him, juggs lunges at hulk... and hulk straight out stops him...

juggs has so MUCH momentum built up that when hulk steps out of the way, juggernaut goes running out to sea

and as for a reference

I agree. It seems like the lunge to grapple with Hulk (no matter how big or small it technically was) should have continued moving Juggernaut forward. It appears that the Hulk either stops Juggernaut completely or slows him down past the human eye's ability to detect movement. Once the Hulk is out of the way, the Juggernaut continues moving forward.

ps if the Juggernaut's strength is actually unlimited, why doesn't he simply one-shot every brick he fights? confused

psycho gundam
i said it before, but the mountain thing and juggernaut was only a story technique to prevent him from killing charles xavier the next day.

juggernaut literally could come back every issue and beat the x-men and take out xavier if the writers didn't have other classic characters and story lines to put forth.

he was always strong as shit and his powers worked the same way.

joesha28
All of them are stronger than supes. except glad who is same level as supes.

Knowsbleed33

and as for a reference

Lulz, What?

h1a8

Actually thinking about it I have a different interpretation now.
See the author clearly was only thinking about Juggs being unstoppable and completely forgot that Juggs must first have momentum. I think it was a mistake by the writer.

This isn't the first time this has happened. Another instance have Flash clearly moving far above the speed of light but the writer writes him as moving slightly under the speed of light.

Now since we have this discrepancy then either choice can be considered valid (Juggs stronger or writer's mistake). So those in the debate can just agree to disagree.

I love Juggs more and very much hope that he is indeed stronger than WWH. But a gut feeling tells me that Marvel writers don't think so.

h1a8
Countless weights?.. Wrong. Superman would have been trapped under that mountain like hulk was under the same conditions as hulks powerset. He may be able to move just like everyone else in this challenge, but he would never be able to get out like the hulks, juggernaut and gladiator because of how their strengh works. Supermans strength is set in stone ( unless sundipped ) whereas the ones mentions can and have gotten stronger by state of mind.

Superman can move Earth sized planets for crying out loud. A mountain is a speck of dust to him.

Neutron-Blast
Superman can move Earth sized planets for crying out loud. A mountain is a speck of dust to him. Then explain to me why when the writers had him try it, he needed help to move the earth and even a moon??... He was straining like hell picking up a pyramid. Show me one scan of him moving a planet or destroying one and i will bet the farm it will be pre-crisis, all-star or silver age superman.. It is unbelieveable how people keep trying to match current superman with gladiator... Gladiator is NOT based after the weaker current superman.. He is based after the FAR stronger and more powerful version of superman.. By saying that current superman is as strong or stronger would imply that people think current superman is as strong or stronger than pre-crisis superman. If all-star superman is noted as being 3 times stronger than regular superman, then it is re-inforced that current superman is far weaker than people give him credit for.

To go even further... Current superman is not that much stronger than WW who cannot come close to destroying a planet, nor moving one.

-Pr-

the opposite is actually true. his strength is dynamic and can increase with his state of mind.

Kris Blaze
the opposite is actually true. his strength is dynamic and can increase with his state of mind.
We're not supposed to respond to obvious socks.

-Pr-
We're not supposed to respond to obvious socks.

no, you're not.

besides, i'm bored.

Kris Blaze
no, you're not.

besides, i'm bored.
I'd respond to you but haw-som

-Pr-
I'd respond to you but haw-som

uhuh

snoopdogg
WWHulk pretty much comes to terms that he cannot stop Juggernaut in those scans hence the comment "fine".

h1a8
Then explain to me why when the writers had him try it, he needed help to move the earth and even a moon??... He was straining like hell picking up a pyramid. Show me one scan of him moving a planet or destroying one and i will bet the farm it will be pre-crisis, all-star or silver age superman.. It is unbelieveable how people keep trying to match current superman with gladiator... Gladiator is NOT based after the weaker current superman.. He is based after the FAR stronger and more powerful version of superman.. By saying that current superman is as strong or stronger would imply that people think current superman is as strong or stronger than pre-crisis superman. If all-star superman is noted as being 3 times stronger than regular superman, then it is re-inforced that current superman is far weaker than people give him credit for.

To go even further... Current superman is not that much stronger than WW who cannot come close to destroying a planet, nor moving one.

My friend there is a such thing as low and high showings. Everyone has them. We only go on best feats unless they are considered PIS. Superman can move the Earth but needed the others just to move it faster in that time. Superman is a lot stronger now though, so past feats have no bearing on current ones. The current Starbreaker feat had Superman moving the Earth solo and against the multiplanetary force Starbreaker was moving it with. Superman has also move the wheels of Mageddon who size dwarfs the Earth moon system. Superman also casually hit a 1600lb being not only into orbit but through two very thick and highly durable (more durable than steel) walls of an alien ship, like a bullet through paper.

As of today Current Superman has the better strength feats over Gladiator. So I don't get where you think Glads is stronger than current Superman.

And I already proved that according to WW's best feat she can indeed exert a force equal to that of the weight of the Earth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
To anyone who says no the Green Scar cannot match Superman's strength, can you please give me your reasoning?

I find it highly ridiculous considering that this incarnation has a higher base and still has the entire dynamic factor.

carver9
My friend there is a such thing as low and high showings. Everyone has them. We only go on best feats unless they are considered PIS. Superman can move the Earth but needed the others just to move it faster in that time. Superman is a lot stronger now though, so past feats have no bearing on current ones. The current Starbreaker feat had Superman moving the Earth solo and against the multiplanetary force Starbreaker was moving it with. Superman has also move the wheels of Mageddon who size dwarfs the Earth moon system. Superman also casually hit a 1600lb being not only into orbit but through two very thick and highly durable (more durable than steel) walls of an alien ship, like a bullet through paper.

As of today Current Superman has the better strength feats over Gladiator. So I don't get where you think Glads is stronger than current Superman.

And I already proved that according to WW's best feat she can indeed exert a force equal to that of the weight of the Earth.

confused Glads>Supes and wonder woman physically

xJLxKing
NO. You make false statement

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
NO. You make false statement

I make true statements since gladiator physically stopped a meteor that was the size of earth moon from hitting the planet by himself. He needed no help and he soloed the feat.

xJLxKing
Stopped? ZOMG, that crazy?

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
confused Glads>Supes and wonder woman physically

Name me a feat he has done and I will name you a better one by Superman. Guaranteed!

rotiart
Originally posted by snoopdogg
WWHulk pretty much comes to terms that he cannot stop Juggernaut in those scans hence the comment "fine".

actually in that issue he's already stopped.
He just realizes that he doesn't have the time to duke it out with a guy that he may or may not be able to beat with brute force.. and lets him run out to sea.

snoopdogg
Looks to me Hulk is loosing ground from the artwork.

rotiart
I say it was hulks strength vs juggs momentum enchantment.
but taking a second look at the scan I can see that it does look like he was possibly pushed back.

snoopdogg
Wether is was Juggy momentum or just pure power I'd say it's safe to say he couldn't stop Juggernaut. First Juggy said they had done this before and he won. Hulk never defended himself either. Then Hulk says "nothing can stop the Juggernaut" Then he says "fine".

rotiart
Wether is was Juggy momentum or just pure power I'd say it's safe to say he couldn't stop Juggernaut. First Juggy said they had done this before and he won. Hulk never defended himself either. Then Hulk says "nothing can stop the Juggernaut" Then he says "fine".

as to how he defends himself against hulk... knowsbleeds scans don't show the one page prior:
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0023-24.jpg
Well... that could be kind of true... xcept he spends 3 issue facing off against a mansion full of xmen...

he faces off with juggernaugt in the middle of his fight with the entire xmen..'after having just fought:
a depowered juggs
x23 stabbing him in his eyes
cyclops had unleashed what he said was his maximum power blast...
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_002_006.jpg
guido had absorbed an attack from hulk and hit him back
kitty had hulk phased into the ground, and hulk had to break out of
wolverine stabbed hulk
colossus, beast, etc attacked the hulk
they crashed the blackbird into hulk
hit by warpath and stabbed by warpaths virbranium blades which imobilized his arms
attacked by siryns sonics

etc...
i'd post all the attacks and scans... but its too much to do. :-/

Doctor-Alvis
What is that pose Scott is doing while firing his beam? It's like he's trying to do the gangster sideways firearm thing.

Edit:
After looking at the scans again, it didn't look like Hulk was really willing to spend a whole lot of time on the fight either, so he took the shortcut so he could do what he had to do.

rotiart
hey dr alvis. I notice you've got perfect strangers as your um... pic.. whatever... I love that show! i was trying to find the episodes online to show my friends...

Dance of joy! big grin

Doctor-Alvis
That was like my favorite show on TGIF.

carver9
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength3.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength4.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
hey dr alvis. I notice you've got perfect strangers as your um... pic.. whatever... I love that show! i was trying to find the episodes online to show my friends...

Dance of joy! big grin

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
That was like my favorite show on TGIF.

Hahaha.

I loved that show. I remember watching it when I was a kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8

xJLxKing
Yeah, really impressive. Maybe next time he'll throw a continent and try impress us more laughing out loud

-Pr-
cyclops had unleashed what he said was his maximum power blast...
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_002_006.jpg

its not, though.

carver9
Yeah, really impressive. Maybe next time he'll throw a continent and try impress us more laughing out loud

Show me your character doing anything more impressive than that with physical strength.

xJLxKing
http://img360.imageshack.us/i/blackholejq6.jpg/
OWNED

carver9
http://img360.imageshack.us/i/blackholejq6.jpg/
OWNED

confused I could post Sentry holding the cosmic cube but it mean JACK. Can you show me some destruction, like someone grabbing a mountain and crushing it with their pinky or something.

Sentry holding a cosmic cube and Superman holding a miniature black hole is more of a durability feat.

carver9
Then the black hole didnt even release yet, Supeman said he got it before it was release, it was covered in a magnetic field which take away from the feat.

Its still impressive since the energy ALMOST released but its not as impressive as you are making it.

Juntai
Then the black hole didnt even release yet, Supeman said he got it before it was release, it was covered in a magnetic field which take away from the feat.

Its still impressive since the energy ALMOST released but its not as impressive as you are making it. Before it FULLY released.

It's is a strength feat, and a durability one.

xJLxKing
confused I could post Sentry holding the cosmic cube but it mean JACK. Can you show me some destruction, like someone grabbing a mountain and crushing it with their pinky or something.

Sentry holding a cosmic cube and Superman holding a miniature black hole is more of a durability feat.
It's a strength and Durability feat. Use your head
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/Supermanpush.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/Supermanpush2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/Supermanpush3.jpg

Can I hear OWNED?

carver9
It's a strength and Durability feat. Use your head
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/Supermanpush.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/Supermanpush2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/Supermanpush3.jpg

Can I hear OWNED?

Ok, I'm quiet sure thats pre crisis Superman and if its not pre crisis and its POST crisis, I have SOOOOOO many feats to counter that scan that you are showing as a strength feat ( laughing he's pushing against it with flight laughing ).

I want you to study these scans, look at the difference, then holla at me when you find something similar.

If I post a scan of classic rogue, who is a 50 tonner holding a big a** building up while flying in the air, would you put her over the 50 ton range?

xJLxKing
Ok, I'm quiet sure thats pre crisis Superman and if its not pre crisis and its POST crisis, I have SOOOOOO many feats to counter that scan that you are showing as a strength feat ( laughing he's pushing against it with flight laughing ).

I want you to study these scans, look at the difference, then holla at me when you find something similar.

If I post a scan of classic rogue, who is a 50 tonner holding a big a** building up while flying in the air, would you put her over the 50 ton range?
Carver, did you even read the scans?
It's not Pre-Crisis

Post Crisis=Current Superman

Carver, You are confused!

-Pr-

V3y3QoFnqZc

carver9
Carver, did you even read the scans?
It's not Pre-Crisis

Post Crisis=Current Superman

Carver, You are confused!

Current Superman>Post Crisis Superman.

Superman showings back then was just terrible.

Current Supes would crush post crisis supes.

I read the scans, now show me some destruction feats or a mountain tossing feat. Its doesnt have to be Superman, show me someone tossing a mountain without the aid of flight and some punching a island to dust.

xJLxKing
Current Superman>Post Crisis Superman.

Superman showings back then was just terrible.

Current Supes would crush post crisis supes.

I read the scans, now show me some destruction feats or a mountain tossing feat. Its doesnt have to be Superman, show me someone tossing a mountain without the aid of flight and some punching a island to dust.

Carver, Post Crisis Superman is the same Superman that we read about today. They are just different years.

Post crisis is after COIE, and all feats after and during COIE are legit and canon. Thus, I can use them. Try and read those scan, it's impressive

Here is more
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/moonmover.jpg

carver9
Carver, Post Crisis Superman is the same Superman that we read about today. They are just different years.

Post crisis is after COIE, and all feats after and during COIE are legit and canon. Thus, I can use them. Try and read those scan, it's impressive

Here is more
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/moonmover.jpg

JL, I'm not responding to any more of your posts. I'll let you win this and I would love for you to stop responding to mine as well.

Thanks.

xJLxKing
I guess when you are corner to post prove, you just ask the guy to stop replying in order to prevent me from embarrassing you.

carver9
I guess when you are corner to post prove, you just ask the guy to stop replying in order to prevent me from embarrassing you.

Naah, replying to your post is going to get me banned. I specifically told you to show me someone else doing what I showed you in a scan besides Superman but you post a Superman scan anyway.

You have plenty of other people to choose from like thor, sentry, wonder woman but you decided to post Superman (I honestly think you are trying to get me banned) so that it can get the mods attention (since they think I hate Supes).

So I'll holla at ya later unless you can post scans of another character.

xJLxKing
Wait, you want me to post scan of someone doing something better then what Hulky did in that scan?
All you had to do was say that. But I misunderstood you when you said

carver9
Wait, you want me to post scan of someone doing something better then what Hulky did in that scan?
All you had to do was say that. But I misunderstood you when you said

Arent you a GL fan, you defend everything about DC but I dont take you as being a Superman fan.

xJLxKing
I am a GL Fan and Superman
I defended Superman against some claims people made

carver9
I am a GL Fan and Superman
I defended Superman against some claims people made

Well, I'm not asking for Supes. You dont have to use him in every forum debate that me and you have.

xJLxKing
laughing out loud I'm going to try

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>