Super Skrull vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Unstoppable Juggernaut vs The alien with all the Fantastic Fours powers. 2 scenarios.
1. no prep
2. 24 hours prep

Zeuodin
Super Skrull's only chance is that hypnotize power he had. Other than that, what is he going to do? he could maybe get a win if he knocks Juggy out with a bubble to the brain. But that is a one in a million shot.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Zeuodin
he could maybe get a win if he knocks Juggy out with a bubble to the brain. But that is a one in a million shot.
that's most unlikely Juggs was just fine and talking after D'Spayre (<- spelling?) almost complete burned him down to his skeleton.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
that's most unlikely Juggs was just fine and talking after D'Spayre (<- spelling?) almost complete burned him down to his skeleton.
juggs was Ko'd by onslaught. He can be knocked out.

Parmaniac

I'm not big juggs fan but almost every juggs fan calls it PIS, maybe Wei Phoenix can explain that stuff.

I also haven't read it

outavodka
if im not mistaken big O killed fantastic 4...Klert would make that big of a difference

Knowsbleed33

He was most likely rendered unconcious by psychic means.

BattleMage
Juggernaut for the kill

Eternal Idol
Juggernaut ftw

.... b*tch.

Wei Phoenix

How did Onslaught KO him? I bet you can't answer that one.

I'm not big juggs fan but almost every juggs fan calls it PIS, maybe Wei Phoenix can explain that stuff.

I also haven't read it

I don't call that part PIS because there's no evidence to suggest that he was physically knocked out.

Correct spelling.

golem370
He K.O'ed after he took the cyttorak gem.

Doctor-Alvis
Juggernaut's weird like that. I have a theory that his organs can be tampered with if he has them. For instance, when he was a skeleton he had nothing, but Nimrod could screw him up with sonics, because he had functioning ears that can be screwed with. I don't know if trying to block vessels in his brain would work though. Maybe if he made it large enough he could slow the bloodflow down enough to make him pass out.

Survivor19
He was reduced to a sceleton by magic means once. That didn't stop him.

Colossus-Big C
I believe Colossus already beat that super skrull...

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I believe Colossus already beat that super skrull...

Kl'rt should kill Collosus everytime.

But for this, Cain wins as there's little Kl'rt can do to him.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Survivor19
He was reduced to a sceleton by magic means once. That didn't stop him.
Juggernaut's weird like that. I have a theory that his organs can be tampered with if he has them. For instance, when he was a skeleton he had nothing, but Nimrod could screw him up with sonics, because he had functioning ears that can be screwed with. I don't know if trying to block vessels in his brain would work though. Maybe if he made it large enough he could slow the bloodflow down enough to make him pass out.

The Nuul
SS would stomp Colossus but loses badly to Juggs.

Juggawagga
juggernaut wiyh a huge stomp ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.