Striking Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Rank these guys in terms of Striking power. They can use any Physical means to get the best result. Example, thor's hammer counts as physical. Superman flying and hitting counts. Etc.

Thor(hammer Included)
Zoom
Superman
Thanos
Superboy Prime
Despero
Hulk
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Rank these guys in terms of Striking power. They can use any Physical means to get the best result. Example, thor's hammer counts as physical. Superman flying and hitting counts. Etc.

Thor(hammer Included)
Zoom
Superman
Thanos
Superboy Prime
Despero
Hulk
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

Standard power levels/incarnations?

BattleMage
Thor(hammer Included)-4
Zoom-6
Superman-5
Thanos-2
Superboy Prime-3
Despero-
Hulk-1
Black Adam-6
Silver Surfer-7
Gladia-5

iceman24567
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Thor
Hulk
Zoom
Superman
Gladiator
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

Mshinu
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Thor
Hulk
Zoom
Superman
Gladiator
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

Good list. IMHO Glads could be placed a bit higher.

Warlord
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Thor
Hulk
Zoom
Superman
Gladiator
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

swich Gladiator with Surfer and I agree

Zeuodin
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Thor
Hulk
Zoom
Superman
Gladiator
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
I think Zoom can hit far harder than Hulk. All he has to do is rev it up to top speed.

Tha C-Master
Zoom is quite low on that list IMO.

Warlord
Zoom can definitelly ht harder than average Hulk but I guess we are using every character with all they got here so Hulk being madder than before...

psycho gundam
...rocks dimensions with a thunderclap erm

iceman24567
My list is perfect durhulk

Juggawagga
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Thor
Hulk
Zoom
Superman
Gladiator
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

very good list

psycho gundam
superman is too low

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman is too low mad

psycho gundam
lists like this are pretty aggravating to see cause of the similarity of their abilities and/or the not so clear showings of full power, all anyone can do is guess.

gladiator and superman's striking power for instance is mostly dependent on how fast they go, gladiator has gone 100x lightspeed, and since his power's are pretty much a carbon copy of a kryptonian's, i don't want to know what would happen if he hit something at that speed.

thor spinning mjolnir at full power then hitting something with it should be extremely devistating also, remarkably more or less than superman's/gladiator's best.... who knows.

Juggawagga
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman is too low

actually superman never impresed me with his punches most of the time he is trading punches with someone and getting overpowered , there is no doubt that he is punching very very hard but when you put him against people like on this list? he isnt a top tier

KuRuPT Thanosi
1st tier - Superboy Prime, Thanos
2nd tier - Despero, thor, supes, zoom
3rd tier - BA, Glads
4th tier - Hulk, SS

spawnwest
Superboy Prime
Despero
Superman
Thor
Zoom
Thanos
Gladiator
Black Adam
Hulk
Silver Surfer

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by spawnwest
Superboy Prime
Despero
Superman
Thor
Zoom
Thanos
Gladiator
Black Adam
Hulk
Silver Surfer

This is a joke right? Good one laughing

iceman24567
Your face is a joke eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Your face is a joke eek!

Funny you say that, cause just yesterday you said how attracted you were to me because of my striking good looks.

iceman24567
I concede embarrasment

KuRuPT Thanosi
I concede embarrasment

Good, I like when you blush like that.. it brings back good memories embarrasment

spawnwest
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a joke right? Good one laughing

Not joking what's funny about it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by spawnwest
Not joking what's funny about it.

How do you figure all those people are above Thanos?

carver9
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Thor
Hulk
Zoom
Superman
Gladiator
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

Good list Iceman.

I would put gladiator above Zoom though.

carver9
Originally posted by Mshinu
Good list. IMHO Glads could be placed a bit higher.

I agree with this. The guy was about to punch Cannonball from earth into the core of the sun.

thanos-prime
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Thor
Hulk
Zoom
Superman
Gladiator
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

Juggawagga
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this. The guy was about to punch Cannonball from earth into the core of the sun.

ha? you are answering and crediting yourself? confused

anyway no way in hell gladiator is punching harder then superman

Neutron-Blast
Superboy prime.
Thanos.
Despero.
Gladiator.
Hulk.
Thor.
Zoom.
Black Adam.
Superman.
Silver Surfer.

Neutron-Blast
Originally posted by Juggawagga
ha? you are answering and crediting yourself? confused

anyway no way in hell gladiator is punching harder then superman Huh???... He has already done it sad

h1a8

Thor(hammer Included)
Zoom
Superman
Thanos
Superboy Prime
Despero
Hulk
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

This is impossible. Good thread. Let me try and fail. Here goes:

Zoom (potentially) I have no friggin clue here
Superboy Prime maybe is number 1
Superman
Gladiator (Full confidence) otherwise below Thanos
Thor
Despero
Black Adam
Thanos
Silver Surfer

Hulk is variable and could be 4th down to last.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor(hammer Included)
Zoom
Superman
Thanos
Superboy Prime
Despero
Hulk
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

Does Silver Surfer get to amp? Does Hulk get to amp above base? Can Thanos augment his punches with energy?

Can any of them simply fly and strike an opponent while flying?

Can Thor spin his hammer around?

h1a8
IMO there is a limit to how angry Hulk can get. I think he maxes out at World Breaker. Thanos amping his punches is still far below Thor spinning slams. Just imagine Thor hitting SS in the face with the same blow he hit Exitar with. I can't give SS a theoretical amp on the level that hasn't been seen. So I assume he can only amp to the highest levels we seen him amp to. Otherwise it will be total speculation with no proof.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9

Cannoball weighs how much, like 225 max? Gladiator is like what, 100+ ton strength? Anyone with 100 ton strength can knock or throw something that far.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO there is a limit to how angry Hulk can get. I think he maxes out at World Breaker. Thanos amping his punches is still far below Thor spinning slams. Just imagine Thor hitting SS in the face with the same blow he hit Exitar with. I can't give SS a theoretical amp on the level that hasn't been seen. So I assume he can only amp to the highest levels we seen him amp to. Otherwise it will be total speculation with no proof.

Thanos amping his punches is still far below Thor's striking power? Do you just make stuff up as you go along? The comics actually say something totally different than that, yet with your amazing powers of bs and a man crush for supes you come up with this crap. Sorry kid, I know you enjoy wanking to supes everynight but he's at best 4 on this list imo.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cannoball weighs how much, like 225 max? Gladiator is like what, 100+ ton strength? Anyone with 100 ton strength can knock or throw something that far.

Yeah because like everyone with 100cl strengths punches people to the center of the sun from earth all the time....

h1a8
Thanos amping his punches is still far below Thor's striking power? Do you just make stuff up as you go along? The comics actually say something totally different than that, yet with your amazing powers of bs and a man crush for supes you come up with this crap. Sorry kid, I know you enjoy wanking to supes everynight but he's at best 4 on this list imo.

Show me ONE punch that Thanos has made in his career that is greater than the blow that Thor did to Exitar and you win this argument without a fight. Saying that Thanos can hit harder than a Thor slam is merely trolling.

h1a8
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cannoball weighs how much, like 225 max? Gladiator is like what, 100+ ton strength? Anyone with 100 ton strength can knock or throw something that far. No they can't. It takes millions of tons of force under NO air resistance just to knock someone into orbit. Knocking them into the core of the Sun would take at least astronomical planetary strength.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Show me ONE punch that Thanos has made in his career that is greater than the blow that Thor did to Exitar and you win this argument without a fight. Saying that Thanos can hit harder than a Thor slam is merely trolling.

Funny you say this... Supeman has never one shotted a planet with a punch. Yet Glads, Thor, BRB have... So then by your theory supes isn't even close to these guys in strength until he does so. Thanks and come again

h1a8
Funny you say this... Supeman has never one shotted a planet with a punch. Yet Glads, Thor, BRB have... So then by your theory supes isn't even close to these guys in strength until he does so. Thanks and come again

Superman punches have altered reality, physically punched through dimensions. That my friend trumps one shotting a planet. And Glads have two three shotted a planet. Thor, BRB have done it to moon like planets.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman punches have altered reality, physically punched through dimensions. That my friend trumps one shotting a planet. And Glads have two three shotted a planet. Thor, BRB have done it to moon like planets.

Do tell me when Supes has altered reality with his punches.. scans issue numbers please? I hope your not talking about prime nor pre-crisis neither of which apply. I will await your answer.

h1a8
Do tell me when Supes has altered reality with his punches.. scans issue numbers please? I hope your not talking about prime nor pre-crisis neither of which apply. I will await your answer.

It happened in Final Crisis (I think). When Superman (Kal EL) was fighting Earth 2 Superman (the one with a gray streak in hair). Someone here can tell you better than me. I only saw the scans and read through it a little at the book store. It might be in his respect thread, I have to see.

Omega Vision
It happened in Final Crisis (I think). When Superman (Kal EL) was fighting Earth 2 Superman (the one with a gray streak in hair). Someone here can tell you better than me. I only saw the scans and read through it a little at the book store. It might be in his respect thread, I have to see.
It was infinite crisis and it was helped by the weakness of the multiversal boundaries caused by Alex's tower.

Uatu76
Wasn't Thors "punch" against Exitar a godblast amped by the belt of strength being wrapped around his hammer? I don't remember it having anything to do w/striking but it has been many years since I read that comic.

celeyhyga17

Thor(hammer Included)
Zoom
Superman
Thanos
Superboy Prime
Despero
Hulk
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

SBP
Thor
Superman
Thanos
Despero
Gladiator
Zoom
Hulk
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

bbrem123
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Hulk
Thor
Gladiator
Superman
Zoom
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

h1a8
Originally posted by Omega Vision
it was helped by the weakness of the multiversal boundaries caused by Alex's tower.

How do you know this? Show and explain to me the evidence.

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Despero
Hulk
Thor
Gladiator
Superman
Zoom
Black Adam
Silver Surfer

thanos can not hit harder than Thor (according to feats). Hulk's strength is variable so he is invalid unless which version is defined. Gladiator can not hit harder than Superman (according to best feats)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.