Cage Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
all contestants are locked in side a house size Adamantium Cage(reinforced by magic) only 1 person left alive to unlock the cage Who wins.

Superman, King Hyperion, Gladiator, Sentry, Captain Marvel, Thor, DC Herculese, Wonder Woman, Wolverine

all character are in Extreme Rage Mode and Blood Lusted

The Nuul
If Sentry powers are true and stays that way then he near stomps.

Mshinu
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mshinu
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing cant wolverine cut superman confused

Mshinu
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
cant wolverine cut superman confused

He probably can but his chanses of winning here are kinda.. uh.. small

Parmaniac
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

My thoughts exactly

Colossus-Big C
He probably can but his chanses of winning here are kinda.. uh.. small but hes in Rage Mode..... evil face

Mshinu
but hes in Rage Mode..... evil face

oh damn, forgot about that. embarrasment

-Pr-
cant wolverine cut superman confused

in his dreams.

bbrem123
sentry kills everybody then reforms them and then kills them again for fun

BattleMage
Originally posted by bbrem123
sentry kills everybody then reforms them and then kills them again for fun

Colossus-Big C
sentry has molecular manipulation?

chomperx9
wolverine can cut off supermans head if he just stood there and let him. but if supes makes a move before logan then its over

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by chomperx9
wolverine can cut off supermans head if he just stood there and let him. but if supes makes a move before logan then its over supes might be fighting cap or someone while wolvie sneaks behind and cuts him

bbrem123
sentry has molecular manipulation?

yes

Colossus-Big C
yes why did molecule man beat him?

bbrem123
no he beat MM...MM couldnt do anything to fight back...it seems sentrys power are on a greater scale then MM has

Colossus-Big C
scans please

Master Court
What if Sentry just busts out that huge energy tornado from the end of WWHulk, only he makes it do something. I mean, in a house sized adamantium cage, that energy tornado should be pretty devastating.

But, what I'm really wondering is; how the f*ck do you fit all these guys in the living room? Is it a project house or Croft Manor?

psycho gundam
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing ..can be grabbed by the legs and used as an invincible spiked bat no expression

FrothByte
LOL at wolverine being there. extreme bloodlusted mode means eye beams, lightning storms, energy explosions, speed blitzing, etc, etc.....

wolverine will have every inch of his flesh shredded and toasted from his skeleton at every second and he'll be in a constant state of regeneration till the end of the match.... then he heals and kills the last person in the cage simply coz his fanboys won't allow anything less.

TheKahn
scans please

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=Dark_Avengers_012_2010_GreenGiant-D.jpg

Sentry Vs Molecule Man

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=Dark_Avengers_012_2010_GreenGian-1.jpg

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=Dark_Avengers_012_2010_GreenGian-7.jpg

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=Dark_Avengers_012_2010_GreenGian-6.jpg

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=Dark_Avengers_012_2010_GreenGian-5.jpg

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=Dark_Avengers_012_2010_GreenGian-4.jpg

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=Dark_Avengers_012_2010_GreenGian-3.jpg

Knowsbleed33
no he beat MM...MM couldnt do anything to fight back...it seems sentrys power are on a greater scale then MM has

In his own world, yeah.

celeyhyga17
I'm going with Thor. The faster guys get a slight disadvantage I think because they don't have the space to really make use of their speed. Minus the recent molecular manipulation of Sentry of course. =P

redhotrash
Little late for them to try and give Sentry credibility now. The guy is a terrible H2H fighter and is outclassed in pretty much every way by the other participants (aside from Wolverine) Im not letting 1 issue change the last year+ of him being a overpowered jobber.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
In his own world, yeah.

not in his own words...in what was show in the comic...MM was help less

Knowsbleed33
WORLD, not word. Sentry says he controls the molecules in his own world. No mention was made that he was more powerful than Molecule Man.

carver9
Either King hyperion is winning this or Sentry. King hype defeated 3 planet full of heros and villians that was crowded around him by himself. I'm pretty sure he could kill off 3 of these people and then just sit back for a minute until its one person standing (which would be sentry) and Sentry end up defeating him.

King hype was kind of like Superman Prime, he physically ran through EVERYONE.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Either King hyperion is winning this or Sentry. King hype defeated 3 planet full of heros and villians that was crowded around him by himself. I'm pretty sure he could kill off 3 of these people and then just sit back for a minute until its one person standing (which would be sentry) and Sentry end up defeating him.

King hype was kind of like Superman Prime, he physically ran through EVERYONE.

off-panel.

bbrem123
WORLD, not word. Sentry says he controls the molecules in his own world. No mention was made that he was more powerful than Molecule Man.

thought it was word...my bad...and he better control over MM own molecules how does that not make him more powerful

he can reform his body instantly too...i didnt see MM do that after getting exploded...i kno there was no mention made but its pretty safe to say after seeing how the fight turned out

Knowsbleed33
He said in his own world suggesting that whatever little world this guy lives in, he has complete control over it.

bbrem123
they better explain more on this next issue...cuz its pretty damn confusing still

Knowsbleed33
I'm a little annoyed by Moonstones comment toward the end about how what Wanda did was nothing. Like nearly collapsing the entire contiuum happens all the time.

TheKahn
I'm a little annoyed by Moonstones comment toward the end about how what Wanda did was nothing. Like nearly collapsing the entire contiuum happens all the time.

I could be wrong but I don't remember Moonstone having anything to do with the House of M. Its possible that she doesn't know/understand the full scope of what happened. That, or it was just hyperbole on the writer's part. mhmm

bbrem123

yea thats true...it would mean LT would have to come i to fight sentry or something with that kinda hype...a little crazy

Colossus-Big C
bumped

the ninjak
Sentry was born for this fight! He gets a few kills then gets torn in half.
2 secs later he is back and everybody else is weakened.
Rinse and repeat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Sentry
2) Thor
3) Superman

nicamarvin
Originally posted by -Pr-
in his dreams. SHUT YOU PIE HOLE.... mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.