Kevin vs. Sephiroth, Arthas & Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7398/keinbattle.th.jpg

Wilhelm's right-hand man, the Rest Testament of Xenosaga, takes on three of the more popular villains to be used in the Vs..

Respect thread for Kevin (and other Testaments)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=514424&highlight=title%3A%28Testaments%29

ArtificialGlory
From what I've seen in the respect thread, couldn't this guy just think them all out of existence?

Phanteros
he doesn't have that power but he rapes their asses.

Sin_Volvagia
Kevin is practically immortal and would make Ganon's Triforce (Power or Complete) disappear. Sephiroth gets erased and as for Arthas, don't know him.

Q'Anilia
Judging by their respect thread, the Testaments seem to be potent against physical foes.

While I have yet to see any implication of Sephiroth not being physical when he phase an object, I dare say he could use that move in his favor.

I do not know what non-physical moves Ganon has, though. When it comes to Arthas however, he can shift into the spiritual realm and work from there. He is by no means physical and according to the respect thread, the Testaments defy physical laws. They are at their prime against material things.

MooCowofJustice
Where do you guys find these people?

Q'Anilia
Xenosaga, Final Fantasy, Warcraft, Zelda

iChaos
Just wait. It's all in due time.

Q'Anilia
What?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Kevin is practically immortal and would make Ganon's Triforce (Power or Complete) disappear. Sephiroth gets erased and as for Arthas, don't know him.

I dont know too much about Arthas, but Sephiroth dies here for sure. I will be inputting knowledge on Ganondorf.

Depending on if Ganondorf is nerfed or not steers the direction of this thread. Making Ganon's Triforce disappear is lulzy, seeing how he has the exact same ability to rip God-type powers out of others (WW), and should not even be mentioned.

Some of Ganon's non-physical attacks are:

- The Black Hole attack (the seeker-beams from OoT)

- Banishing to the gap between dimensions while using TK to hold the victim in place and burning him with soul-extinguishing fire from anywhere he chooses (OoT, Forest Temple Boss)

- Sealing the target in a crystal from which the only known escape is to incapacitate Ganondorf (obviously you cant while in the crystal)(OoT, Sheik transforming to Zelda scene)

- Traveling dimensions at will and attacking out of them (kind of like Janemba)(TP, Ganon fight)

- Spiritual/Transcendent-being disentigration (TP, Ganondorf Triforce scene)

Hope that helps.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
I dont know too much about Arthas, but Sephiroth dies here for sure. I will be inputting knowledge on Ganondorf.

Depending on if Ganondorf is nerfed or not steers the direction of this thread. Making Ganon's Triforce disappear is lulzy, seeing how he has the exact same ability to rip God-type powers out of others (WW), and should not even be mentioned.

Some of Ganon's non-physical attacks are:

- The Black Hole attack (the seeker-beams from OoT)

- Banishing to the gap between dimensions while using TK to hold the victim in place and burning him with soul-extinguishing fire from anywhere he chooses (OoT, Forest Temple Boss)

- Sealing the target in a crystal from which the only known escape is to incapacitate Ganondorf (obviously you cant while in the crystal)(OoT, Sheik transforming to Zelda scene)

- Traveling dimensions at will and attacking out of them (kind of like Janemba)(TP, Ganon fight)

- Spiritual/Transcendent-being disentigration (TP, Ganondorf Triforce scene)

Hope that helps.

Cute. Here's a list of the Testaments' abilities:

-Teleport anywhere they want (even outside dimensions)
-Teleport people or things anywhere
-Disintegrate people and things (a Testament instantly destroyed a giant robot that was capable of destroying a star).
-Have godly durability. In fact, they can't be killed unless Wilhelm dies or being exposed something far beyond their control
-Can become intangible
-Use telekinesis
-In Kevin's case, he can manipulate and control fire.

Kevin robs Ganon of his Triforce of Power and does something that took generations of Links to accomplish: kill him permanently.

ScreamPaste
That's all pretty awesome, but which of those allows him to take the Triforce away? None of those say "reality warper".. O.o

MooCowofJustice

-Disintegrate people and things (a Testament instantly destroyed a giant robot that was capable of destroying a star).
-Have godly durability. In fact, they can't be killed unless Wilhelm dies or being exposed something far beyond their control
-Can become intangible
-Use telekinesis

Kevin robs Ganon of his Triforce of Power and does something that took generations of Links to accomplish: kill him permanently.

So far the only thing out of that Ganon can't do is become intangible.

With three people against him I would think intangibility is rather difficult to make use of. Especially ones of speed like Ganon and Sephiroth.

I don't know who Arthas is.

And you are retarded if you think anything can take the Triforce from someone. Lmfao.

ScreamPaste
Arthas = the Lich King, Moo.

MooCowofJustice
Oh. Neat.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
So far the only thing out of that Ganon can't do is become intangible.

With three people against him I would think intangibility is rather difficult to make use of. Especially ones of speed like Ganon and Sephiroth.

I don't know who Arthas is.

And you are retarded if you think anything can take the Triforce from someone. Lmfao.

If Albedo can take away the Zohar, Kevin can take away the Triforce just as easily.

Ganondorf needed Zant to escape the Sacred Realm. All of the Testaments can escape easily. The Master Sword wouldn't even affect them as they can easily send it to another planet.

I also forgot to put super strength, flight.

ScreamPaste
If they'ere evil they won't be able to send the sword to another planet, as a side note.

But yeah.. Zohar =/= Triforce.. What's the power that let's him take it from Ganondorf?

LLLLLink
Ganondorf can and has become intangible (remember TP?).

Also, Ganondorf possesses cosmic awareness.

Dimensional travel is not going to help whenever Ganondorf sends Kevin to the GAP between dimensions.

The Sacred Realm is sealed by the Master Sword, so as long as its in the Pedastal of Time, no one is going anywhere. Lmao @ you're lack of facts and belief in fanfics.

MooCowofJustice
Ganon can also TK Spirits. Well, Spirits or Light, both of which are about as intangible as you can get.

Phantom Miria
Is not light an element of its own in Zelda?

MooCowofJustice
Probably. But in reference to the light spirits or even being able to use TK to manipulate the power of light, I would think that's TKing something pretty intangible.

iChaos
And so it begins.

ScreamPaste
And so nothing begins. O-o I'm curious about how he can take away the triforce.

Shutter Control

-Can become intangible
-Use telekinesis

Kevin robs Ganon of his Triforce of Power and does something that took generations of Links to accomplish: kill him permanently. Yup. There needs to be more people like you who have any or sufficient knowledge on the series.

First thought that came to mind when reading "Kevin" was some American nobody (don't ask why American) who wouldn't last a second, but, I guess no one up against will last a second. stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Why American?

Phantom Miria

-Can become intangible
-Use telekinesis

You do of course realize that destroying something that has destroyed a star is destroying something whose destructive feat is irrelevant.

Right?

Probably. But in reference to the light spirits or even being able to use TK to manipulate the power of light, I would think that's TKing something pretty intangible.

So for all we know then, Ganon could have been able to grasp these intangible beings because they are of Light, since I want to remember there is something special about Light in Zelda.

ScreamPaste
I added a little bit to your page on the wiki. Feel better? stick out tongue

Edit: For the record, light magic in Zelda is what pokemon would call "super effective" against Ganondorf, I'm not sure that'd actually help him grasp it, since he cannot even touch the mastersword.

Phantom Miria
It looks forced.

But it is still a significant element of its own.

ScreamPaste
I don't know you well enough to add more than that, tis a shame.

Phantom Miria
It is a shame.

And for the record, Kryptonite is a weakness Superman has held his fair share of through the year. Just because he is weak against them does not mean he can not touch them.

Just like how I have beaten Water Pokémon with Stone.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
It is a shame.

And for the record, Kryptonite is a weakness Superman has held his fair share of through the year. Just because he is weak against them does not mean he can not touch them.

Just like how I have beaten Water Pokémon with Stone.

If what I recall from NemeBro is correct, Superman isn't even weak to Kryptonite anymore, but him being stabbed in the face with a sword still would have killed him. How is that relevant? Idfk.

If I start a wiki page on Cole McGrath, would you help me finish it? I just know you know more about the game than I do.

ScreamPaste
Kryptonite is a solid and material object, and we know from Zelda canon that things like the Master Sword can repel him, and he cannot even touch the master sword, with TK or otherwise. Though it is an extreme case, I'm simply setting up a case that the element of light in no way helps him TK stuff.

Hierarch
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Kryptonite is a solid and material object, and we know from Zelda canon that things like the Master Sword can repel him, and he cannot even touch the master sword, with TK or otherwise. Though it is an extreme case, I'm simply setting up a case that the element of light in no way helps him TK stuff.

although the Master Sword is designed for protection and for offense. it is a weapon, constructed to harm or prevent it. same cant be said about the spirits. the light can well be less concentrated when it comes to spirits rather than the Master Sword

Phantom Miria
If I start a wiki page on Cole McGrath, would you help me finish it? I just know you know more about the game than I do.

I might. Might be too lazy to register.

(MacGrath)

K1ll3r
For the record, Arthas is not The Lich King.

The Lich King is composed of the souls of Ner'zhul and Arthas.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by K1ll3r
The Lich King is composed of the souls of Ner'zhul and Arthas.

Not anymore.

Sin_Volvagia
Ganondorf can and has become intangible (remember TP?).

Also, Ganondorf possesses cosmic awareness.

Dimensional travel is not going to help whenever Ganondorf sends Kevin to the GAP between dimensions.

The Sacred Realm is sealed by the Master Sword, so as long as its in the Pedastal of Time, no one is going anywhere. Lmao @ you're lack of facts and belief in fanfics.

Ganondorf has cosmic awareness now? LOL

Kevin is practically Godlike when compared to Ganondorf. Hell, FF5's Exdeath is greater than Ganondorf and he would get his ass handed by a Testament.

LLLLLink
Ganondorf has cosmic awareness now? LOL

Kevin is practically Godlike when compared to Ganondorf. Hell, FF5's Exdeath is greater than Ganondorf and he would get his ass handed by a Testament.

When has Ganondorf NOT had cosmic awareness?

Btw, Ganondorf is a god. Says so in Twilight Princess.

ScreamPaste
Since this got bumped, I'm still curious why Kevin can take away Ganon's triforce...

LLLLLink
^ Which is kind of funny, since Ganondorf can actually perform that feat...

ares834
When has Ganondorf NOT had cosmic awareness?
Proof please.

No it doesn't... Zant calls him a god but that doesn't mean its true.

LLLLLink
Proof please.

OoT, Killing Phantom Ganon, Zelda's capture in the Temple of Time.
OoT is the first mention of Ganondorf, so that means he has always had it.

No it doesn't... Zant calls him a god but that doesn't mean its true.

Riiiiight. Possessing the essence and power of the gods/essess (creation, destruction, immortality, ect.) and being worshipped doesn't make one god-like.

What makes Kevin god-like then?

Sin_Volvagia

Btw, Ganondorf is a god. Says so in Twilight Princess.

He only appeared to Zant as one, so that he can use him. Ganondorf has never shown anything on a god level and if he was, Link wouldn't stand a chance.

Proof please.

OoT, Killing Phantom Ganon, Zelda's capture in the Temple of Time.
OoT is the first mention of Ganondorf, so that means he has always had it.

That's not cosmic awareness.

Ganondorf is just a demi-Exdeath. Were he a god, Hyrule would've been shaped into his image. He's just a powerful sorceror enhanced with the Triforce of Power. If that makes him Omnipotent, than Zelda is Omniscient.

Kevin is no god but he ranks as a powerful cosmic entity. He is able to create space-time anomalies and is not limited to the laws of physics. He doesn't even exist on the same plane as the living (much like the Gnosis are in Xenosaga). That pretty much makes him always intangible unless put in a Hilbert Effect area.

LLLLLink
The Master Sword is the only reason Link can beat Ganondorf.

It is too cosmic awareness.

Uhh... Ganondorf + Trueforce (LTTP) = Omnigod
Exdeath was a sorcerer trapped in a tree of all things.
Wood > Exdeath

ares834
Not even close. Cosmic awarness is basicaly Omniscience.

Trueforce... WTF! Now your making shit up. lol

ScreamPaste
Trueforce = full triforce.

Rapidash
Originally posted by ares834

No it isn't

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ares834

Hell no it isn't.
Jedi like Yoda had cosmic awareness, but they were not omniscient.

Although, with the True Force, Ganondorf is omnipotent and omniscient.

Rapidash
You can barely, if at all call even what Yoda has cosmic awareness. What Yoda has is more like Force awareness.

Sin_Volvagia

When has Ganondorf detected people from another planet? Hell, he hasn't even shown this ability in LttP.

He showed nothing of this level in LttP other than changing anyone who ventured in Dark World without a Moon Pearl. Were he an Omni God, he would easily beat Link before he reached the Palace of Darkness.

Exdeath is an evil tree who took form as an Armored sorceror. He was sealed in another planet and not in a tree.

LLLLLink
When has Ganondorf detected people from another planet? Hell, he hasn't even shown this ability in LttP.

How about another dimension or realm? TP was a prime example.

Also @ Rapidash, cosmic awareness = awareness of the cosmos. Slapping the "force" tag on it doesn't change the function.

Were he an Omni God, he would easily beat Link before he reached the Palace of Darkness.

No, because the Master Sword is the equalizer.

Sin_Volvagia

How about another dimension or realm? TP was a prime example.

Looks more like Ganondorf bumped into the Twilight Realm or had previous knowledge of its existance.

According to LttP's backstory, Ganondorf had possessed the Triforce but was defeated by the Knights of Hyrule and sealed into the Dark World by the 7 wise men. Ganondorf, now Ganon, needed to possess Agahnim and kidnap 7 maiden to break the seal. So much for being an Omni God.

When Link possessed the Triforce, evil still existed by the time of the first and second Zelda games. Strange, wasn't the Triforce supposed to be an all-powerful item?

LLLLLink
No, that is not in the LTTP backstory at all.
That is just a hypothesis based on the split timeline. No theories here. Just fact please.

Phanteros
Why are we even arguing what ganon is to people. back on topic Kevin should win this due to his cosmic abilities alone.

iChaos
-sigh- Here we go again.

Rapidash
Also @ Rapidash, cosmic awareness = awareness of the cosmos. Slapping the "force" tag on it doesn't change the function.

It does when he is restricted to the Force.

Sin_Volvagia
No, that is not in the LTTP backstory at all.
That is just a hypothesis based on the split timeline. No theories here. Just fact please.

You read all of this in LttP's intro and from the 7 maidens. It's even on both Zelda wikis.

The Triforce is way overrated.

LLLLLink
You read all of this in LttP's intro and from the 7 maidens. It's even on both Zelda wikis.

The Triforce is way overrated.

...duh?

So, what now? If it's in the game, it isn't canon? laughing

How about we conduct things this way:

Ganondorf banishes Kevin to the gap between dimension.
What's your rebuttle?

Maester_yoda
Kevin....like the kevin from spongebob? the jellyfisher kevin?

don't you hate it when cool characters gets not so cool names?

Q'Anilia
Kevin is a cool name

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
Kevin....like the kevin from spongebob? the jellyfisher kevin?

don't you hate it when cool characters gets not so cool names?

I lol'd.

Sin_Volvagia
...duh?

So, what now? If it's in the game, it isn't canon? laughing

How about we conduct things this way:

Ganondorf banishes Kevin to the gap between dimension.
What's your rebuttle?

Banishing Kevin anywhere is just as useless as trapping a fire inside an igloo. Kevin will just reappear and disintegrate Ganondorf into nothing.

Kevin was only killed when he pierced Wilhelm stomach (he can't exist without him) and absorbing universe-destructing energy which overloaded and killed them both. Ganondorf possesses none of that power. He's not even a planet-buster.

K1ll3r
Someone is forgetting Ganon can't actually do that.

And even if he could, it would be into his own realm where he could still be defeated. : /

LLLLLink
Originally posted by K1ll3r
Someone is forgetting Ganon can't actually do that.

And even if he could, it would be into his own realm where he could still be defeated. : /

Ganon cant actually do that? Have you even played OoT? It's one of Ganondorf's main feats.

Also, this is the GAP between dimensions. Gap. Not a dimension. Meaning that your dimensional travel abilities do not work here.

Volvagia, mentioning Wilhelm has enlightened me to something. This is an attempted spite thread.
You suggest that Kevin is allowed to keep his conditional immortality via Wilhelm, but yet my man Ganondorf is negated from his immortality? Tsk, tsk....

Anyway, it should have been Kevin, Arthas & Sephiroth vs Ganondorf.

Sin_Volvagia

Also, this is the GAP between dimensions. Gap. Not a dimension. Meaning that your dimensional travel abilities do not work here.

Seeing that a Testament can teleport to anywhere, he can easily escape.

Ganon dies in the first Zelda and for good. Link even takes his Triforce of Power away.

BTW, Wilhelm can do everything the Testaments can and more. He will know everything Ganondorf plans before it even happens.

Ganondorf has nothing on the Testaments. A better fight would be Kevin vs. God Kratos & Bayonetta.

LLLLLink
Scrub, there is no official timeline. Also, AoL. Your argument is invalid.
You have yet to give one shred of evidence that Kevin has any powers at all.

The Testaments < Ganondorf
Zohar < Trueforce

Also, teleportation is not dimensional travel. This is not Nightcrawler we are talking about...

Phanteros
there is a timeline. have you played xenosaga? their feats destroys ganon's alone.

K1ll3r
Ganon cant actually do that? Have you even played OoT? It's one of Ganondorf's main feats.

Volvagia, mentioning Wilhelm has enlightened me to something. This is an attempted spite thread.
You suggest that Kevin is allowed to keep his conditional immortality via Wilhelm, but yet my man Ganondorf is negated from his immortality? Tsk, tsk....

Anyway, it should have been Kevin, Arthas & Sephiroth vs Ganondorf.

Wow, he put a being of his own creation in the gap between dimensions, doing that to Kevin is a much different feat altogether.

That would be MASSIVE spite. Ganondorf is not powerful enough to kill any of them on his own.

ScreamPaste
Could kill Arthas and Sephiroth.

ArtificialGlory
Are we talking about Arthas the Paladin, Arthas the Death Knight, or Arthas the Lich King?

Frankly, he isn't too hot either way. As the Lich King, he has the spiritual realm, Frostmourne, and above-average magical abilities. As WotLK has shown, he isn't terribly hard to put down if you get a good whack at him.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Could kill Arthas and Sephiroth.

Maybe Arthas as a Paladin and Death Knight.

Not Sephiroth though.

Phanteros
Umm... yes he can kill Sephiroth.

Sin_Volvagia
Scrub, there is no official timeline. Also, AoL. Your argument is invalid.
You have yet to give one shred of evidence that Kevin has any powers at all.

The Testaments < Ganondorf
Zohar < Trueforce

Also, teleportation is not dimensional travel. This is not Nightcrawler we are talking about...

You can simply look it up. Geez, do I have to spoon-feed you?

The Testaments are way beyond anything Ganondorf can do. Hell, even Albedo (who's was almost unkillable before he became a Testament himself) can defeat him.

The Black Testament
Wq0F971CBFE
2PYvNhv1y-0
ApMcCttcAn0

Albedo
e_oHxm8TYu0
vY5cufp4e6o

More of Albedo. Around 7:00 shows the aftermath of the battle with the Blue Testament who shows no sign of exhaustion compared to everyone else.
EuMjP1O2O9

The Patriarch, a powerful character, was able to phase Albedo with a planet-busting Metal Gear-like weapon. But the Testaments arrive and disintegrate them both and revive Albedo while giving him waves of U-DO (God-like energy).
GV7_sTV1lpk

Sin_Volvagia
Dmitri claims the Zohar would allow him to surpass God's existence. The Zohar is an artifact that channels the power of U-DO (those red waves you see). In the boss battle (not shown), Dmitri is able to use psionic waves and control Omega (the mech who defeated KOS-MOS v.3 in its weakest stage) with just a fraction of U-DO. After the battle, Dmitri fuses with Omega, transforming it and it took the E.S.s (powerful mechs who carry a Vessel of Anima- a relic that draws power from the Zohar).
eJM__t7mmqE

Even the E.Ss couldn't stop Dmitri and he would've killed the protagonists hadn't Albedo (now the White Testament) showed up. Ganondorf had the full Triforce yet was defeated by the Knights of Hyrule and sealed in the Dark World. Even when Link possessed it, his wish didn't keep Ganondorf and evil away.
GPWIeyr8SyE

Wilhelm snaps his fingers which instantly transports the E.Ss into the room he's in. He then removes their Vessels of Anima telekinetically. After that, he tortures Shion and takes everyone else down without effort (@ 7:15).
K2vjfHH2Few

(0:46) Kevin tries to interfere but Wilhelm instantly appears behind him unharmed. Wilhelm declares he knew this action was gonna happen long before it occurred and then tortures Shion and Kevin at the same time. (4:35) Because of an action that Wilhelm couldn't predict, Kevin is able to fight back, and impale Wilhelm. While it doesn't do much, the Testament decides to absorb U-DO which would eventually kill him and his creator.
13G7M1Q

LLLLLink
"The Hero's Triumph on Cataclysm's Eve,
wins three Symbols of Virtue.
The Master Sword he will then retrieve,
keeping the Knights' line true." - The Book of Mudora

I believe that the "knights" that this refers to are the Links of the past. Meaning your argument is invalid.

Also, I thought it was cute how you left out the vid of Allen tanking shot from a Testament.

Sin_Volvagia
"The Hero's Triumph on Cataclysm's Eve,
wins three Symbols of Virtue.
The Master Sword he will then retrieve,
keeping the Knights' line true." - The Book of Mudora

I believe that the "knights" that this refers to are the Links of the past. Meaning your argument is invalid.

Also, I thought it was cute how you left out the vid of Allen tanking shot from a Testament.

No Link has ever been refered to as a knight other than LttP Link being the bloodline of them.

And the shots Allen was taking were pretty weak. It should be obvious the way Kevin was gesturing them. He was trying to make Allen see his own defenselessness. The shot that would've killed him was blocked by KOS-MOS.

The only reason why I left that part out was because torturing a weak person isn't a feat.

BloodRain
''the Knights' line'' really does sound like all the past Links.

LLLLLink
Even if it wasn't the past Links, they still had the Master Sword, so moot point.

Sin_Volvagia
Even if it wasn't the past Links, they still had the Master Sword, so moot point.

The Imprisoning War never mentions the Master Sword being used.

LLLLLink
And yet to "keep the knight's line true", the Master Sword must be retrieved.

BloodRain
Unless that was what the sages did before OoT.

LLLLLink
Well, the sages of TP show us that they are either incapable of wielding the Master Sword or ignorant of it. I have to wonder why they were using the Sages' Sword if they knew about the Master Sword and were capable of using it, right?

BloodRain
Probably incapable, not being 'strong bodied and pure hearted -wikia' no idea. Bit lost after I read about the split timeline.

Maester_yoda
just don't follow the split timeline. its to confusing. They try to make it all fit. like a puzzle. sometimes the pieces dont fit, so they force them to fit. alot easier to view them as separate universes, or different Links

Sin_Volvagia
Personally, I think having multiple Links and Zeldas is pretty dumb.

I think Zelda should've been more of a great sage who lives eternally and the name LINK as a title that's chosen to a boy who was picked by Zelda to be the hero of Hyrule.

Oh well; I don't care.

LLLLLink
Well, incarnations is the most popular view.
To me, the only way that everything fits perfectly is separate universes. I know what the head honchos said about the timeline, but the facts just don't fit.

What happened to the Sacred Realm?
Why does the Master Sword and Triforce lore keep changing from game to game?
Why does the Master Sword seal Young Link in OoT, but lets WW Link use it no problem?

These things don't have answers with proof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.