Sentry Vs Upgraded Exiles Mimic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khazra
Basically pre-death exiles mimic but instead of half powers he has the full powers of:
colossus
northstar
cyclops
wolverine
deadpool

So esseentially he's twice as powerful as he was in the end of the series. He may NOT mimic sentry in this battle.
He has basic knowledge of sentry.

bbrem123
spite

TheKahn
Sentry 10/10

I'm not sure Mimic would have enough firepower to kill the Sentry once and even if he did that Big-Bird looking bastard would just keep coming back. no expression

khazra
Originally posted by bbrem123
spite
In favor of whom?

bbrem123
sentry

khazra
How so? Exiles mimic fought Namor to a standstill and he's twice as powerful here.

The powers work so well in conjunction with each other. Awesome durability with the addition of double wolverine's HF. Classic Northstar's speed was limited by his durability. Colossus is strong but his lack of momentum stops big hits.

bbrem123
sentry is a beast now...u didnt read DA 12 did u?

khazra
Originally posted by bbrem123
sentry is a beast now...u didnt read DA 12 did u?
...Spoil me up??

bbrem123
i posted what happens in DA 12 thread...but to sum it up he owns molecule man and turns out to have the same power as as him but seemingly on a higher scale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.