Superman vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tkitna
Who wins? laughing

(Sorry, but i've been waiting for this moment for a long time.)

JakeTheBank
And it begins...

bbrem123
sentry for the curb stomp...and then turns him into quarter so he can buy a gum ball then eats him

Omega Vision
Has something happened to Sentry in the last few weeks that changes things? Last time I checked by feats Superman>>>Sentry.

bbrem123
r u serious?

tkitna
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Has something happened to Sentry in the last few weeks that changes things? Last time I checked by feats Superman>>>Sentry.

Oh you havent heard? He just beat down the Molecule Man and figured out that he can also control molecules, so yeah, its a little bit of an upgrade.

bbrem123
someone needs to post it in his respect thread!!

Peterlane mk89
Originally posted by tkitna
Who wins? laughing

(Sorry, but i've been waiting for this moment for a long time.)

I made over 15 threads about the Sentry yesterday but I got banned over 15 times and all my threads were locked.

Sentry fans UNITE!!!! eek!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-12.jpg

JakeTheBank
facepalm2

tkitna
They cant ban me. They owe me at least this much dammit. laughing out loud

Peterlane mk89
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm2

Sentry>Hank Henshaw big grin
Sentry> Superman Prime
Sentry> Sodam Yat

bbrem123
haha

Omega Vision
Oh you havent heard? He just beat down the Molecule Man and figured out that he can also control molecules, so yeah, its a little bit of an upgrade.
So then you made an intentional spite thread?

Peterlane mk89

For all the years that **** like you have said Sentry = Shit we deserve this eek!

bbrem123
yes, yes he did lol...there have been a lot of them lately...and actually every thread sentry has been put in is pretty much spite now

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Peterlane mk89
For all the years that **** like you have said Sentry = Shit we deserve this eek!
You're that guy who thought Vulcan is omnipotent aren't you?

JakeTheBank
So because Sentry has one insane uber feat, that automatically contridicts his low showings (which he has plenty of for a character of his "implied" power level) and henceforth Sentry will always be at his "Molecule Man owning" level? I doubt he'll even be at this level for most of Seige; he's been shown to be all over the place. What guarentee do we have that he won't show up in another comic, possibly even Dark Avengers itself and just job...again?

Peterlane mk89
Originally posted by bbrem123
yes, yes he did lol...there have been a lot of them lately...and actually every thread sentry has been put in is pretty much spite now

Apart from Sentry vs Nate and Sentry vs White Phoenix of The Crown.
I'm gonna make a Sentry vs The whole light spectrum corps soon

bbrem123
So because Sentry has one insane uber feat, that automatically contridicts his low showings (which he has plenty of for a character of his "implied" power level) and henceforth Sentry will always be at his "Molecule Man owning" level? I doubt he'll even be at this level for most of Seige; he's been shown to be all over the place. What guarentee do we have that he won't show up in another comic, possibly even Dark Avengers itself and just job...again?

he just figured out his powers so yes he will be at that level...im guessing u didnt read the comic

what do u think he is just gonna forget all of the sudden?

tkitna

I wouldnt do anything of the sort.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/peepwall.gif

Omega Vision
Apart from Sentry vs Nate and Sentry vs White Phoenix of The Crown.
I'm gonna make a Sentry vs The whole light spectrum corps soon
That will be spite against Sentry.

JakeTheBank
he just figured out his powers so yes he will be at that level...im guessing u didnt read the comic

what do u think he is just gonna forget all of the sudden?

Why wouldn't he? He's been written all over the place. Not to mention he's "unstable". I love how this ONE comic comes out and everyone know thinks that that is his "standard" level from here on out.

bbrem123
to be honest we still dont know shit about sentry and his powers or what the hell he is

bbrem123
Why wouldn't he? He's been written all over the place. Not to mention he's "unstable". I love how this ONE comic comes out and everyone know thinks that that is his "standard" level from here on out.

r u seriously pulling this shit...all ur doing is hating that he is this powerful...he figures out what his powers really are and you say it isnt standard....???

everything bendis has been doing has basically lead to this point in DA

Xplosive
After The Dark Avengers 12 it makes sense Sentry stalemating Galactus.

tkitna
What guarentee do we have that he won't show up in another comic, possibly even Dark Avengers itself and just job...again?

I guarantee that he will probably job again. Hell, he'll probably end up losing to Thor somehow, but come on,,,,i've been a Sentry nerd since the beginning and i've been decent about it. For once, theres no question about most of these battles that he's in and i'd like to just enjoy that for a day or so.

Peterlane mk89
to be honest we still dont know shit about sentry and his powers or what the hell he is

Lol all the Sentry haters are butthurt, mad or in DENIAL laughing

Sentry>>>Superman-Prime

JakeTheBank

EXACTLY. Shit, he could have dreamed up beating up Molecule Man (like some of his rabid fanbase). It would be short sighted to assume he's this uber ass character based off of a single comic. At least wait for a while to see how DA and Seige turn out and conclude before assuming Sentry is an uber Skyfather being or something.

Omega Vision
Lol all the Sentry haters are butthurt, mad or in DENIAL laughing

Sentry>>>Superman-Prime
Please think before you post troll. One feat does not automatically void all his jobbing and crap showings in the past.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Xplosive
After The Dark Avengers 16 it makes sense Sentry stalemating Galactus.

u mean 12?

bbrem123
Please think before you post troll. One feat does not automatically void all his jobbing and crap showings in the past.

yes it does...it explains y he jobbed so hardcore...people who are discrediting him owning MM didnt read the comic...plan and simple

Peterlane mk89

He jobbed because he held back. Show me a scan of where he jobbed going all out.

BUTTHURT laughing

Xplosive
u mean 12?

Yes.

Omega Vision
He jobbed because he held back. Show me a scan of where he jobbed going all out.

BUTTHURT laughing
World War Hulk, he states he was going all out and yet still lost. I understand your blowing a load right now because your character has now become super-god (until he jobs again next issue) but please don't act like a child.

JakeTheBank
World War Hulk, he states he was going all out and yet still lost. I understand your blowing a load right now because your character has now become super-god (until he jobs again next issue) but please don't act like a child.

laughing

Xplosive

This time the story would be different between the two.

bbrem123

haha that u bring WWH fight into this...im serious u really need to read the comic or see the scans

Peterlane mk89

MAD laughing

Sentry didn't know how to use his powers to the fullest back then. All he ddi was punch, and the random energy bursts. The past is the past.

Sentry creates a Gold Kryptonite werewolf to feast on Superman

Omega Vision
haha that u bring WWH fight into this...im serious u really need to read the comic or see the scans
Post the scans then. Just remember that one showing doesn't change everything if its PIS. Has Sentry also become more mentally stable? That's still his number one fault.

Peterlane mk89
Post the scans then. Just remember that one showing doesn't change everything if its PIS. Has Sentry also become more mentally stable? That's still his number one fault.

He's not PUSSY mentally unstable anymore he is BADASS CRAZY I WILL KILL YOU mentally unstable

bbrem123

i dont have a scanner mad ... i wish i could

trust me its not PIS...it even looks like sentry blows himself up to infront of MM to show what he can do(by the look on MM face)

Omega Vision
i dont have a scanner mad ... i wish i could

trust me its not PIS...it even looks like sentry blows himself up to infront of MM to show what he can do(by the look on MM face)
So I'm supposed to take the words of a troll and a guy who talks big but doesn't have a scanner? How impressive the Sentry's fans are. Wow you guys are very convincing.

carver9

Its not just one showing unless you forgot him stalemating genis with both of them holding back. Unless you forgot him punking terrax or matching the collector.

Peterlane mk89
So I'm supposed to take the words of a troll and a guy who talks big but doesn't have a scanner? How impressive the Sentry's fans are. Wow you guys are very convincing.

DENIAL.

The scans will be up by next week latest, but you will still try and downplay it. PATHETIC

carver9

Again, discrediting a character so that he wont be above the level of your character. confused

Omega Vision
DENIAL.

The scans will be up by next week latest, but you will still try and downplay it. PATHETIC
What's pathetic is socking and trolling.

Peterlane mk89
Originally posted by carver9
Its not just one showing unless you forgot him stalemating genis with both of them holding back. Unless you forgot him punking terrax or matching the collector.

They only remember his low level feats where he got jobbed. Have you ever noticed that is all Sentry haters bring up.

bbrem123
how the hell r u even arguing when u didnt even buy the damn comic...u dont kno shit...i have never trolled in her and im not bias towards anyone...what happened happened...dont start throwing insults tho...i didnt do anything but tell u what happened

Peterlane mk89

COS TEH INTANETZ IS SERIOUS BIZNEZZ. Go get some pussy or sumthing

Omega Vision
They only remember his low level feats where he got jobbed. Have you ever noticed that is all Sentry haters bring up.
So one feat automatically voids them all? If anyone is in denial its you.

carver9
DENIAL.

He sure will because hes bias. No matter what Sentry does, he will discredit it all so that Sentry wont be above his favorites.

Omega Vision
COS TEH INTANETZ IS SERIOUS BIZNEZZ. Go get some pussy or sumthing
I would but your mom is out on business right now.

bbrem123

ur doing no better arguing when u have no idea what u r talking about

Omega Vision
He sure will because hes bias. No matter what Sentry does, he will discredit it all so that Sentry wont be above his favorites.
Carver I appreciate you trying to contribute to the discussion but try to remember that agreeing with a troll isn't that far removed from trolling.

Omega Vision
ur doing no better arguing when u have no idea what u r talking about
I know that one feat doesn't erase years of low showings.

Peterlane mk89
I would but your mom is out on business right now.

Lol mother jokes are so 1st grade. Try something else.

carver9

n/a

Peterlane mk89
I know that one feat doesn't erase years of low showings.

Darkseid losing to character supposedly weaker than him all the time yet you still say he is skyfather level.

Batman>>>>Darkseid.

carver9
Carver I appreciate you trying to contribute to the discussion but try to remember that agreeing with a troll isn't that far removed from trolling.

I'm not agreeing with him, I'm debating against you. I dont even know that guy, I dont know if he's a troll or not or whatever he is. What the hell is a troll anyway?

Omega Vision
Lol mother jokes are so 1st grade. Try something else.
Prove to me you're worth something better. Right now you've shown nothing to prove that you're not a 1st grader.

Peterlane mk89
But the thing that they fail to remember is that Sentry power is based off of his mentality.

One day he can be a god, fight sky father level beings and hold his own. The next day his mind can be just messed up and he have the power of a low level herald. I really havent seen any low showings from Sentry anyway, every low showing that he have involves someone messing with his mind.

Also Sentry's only low showings are when he is severly holding back. His powers are so vast he is afraid of killing people, shit Bob is a regular human being at heart.

Peterlane mk89
Prove to me you're worth something better. Right now you've shown nothing to prove that you're not a 1st grader.

BUTTHURT roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
BUTTHURT roll eyes (sarcastic)
Right so mom jokes=immature but repeatedly saying something that makes no ****ing sense=not immature?

Peterlane mk89
Right so mom jokes=immature but repeatedly saying something that makes no ****ing sense=not immature?

I didn't say i wasn't being immature smile

MAD roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Whatever I'm done with this. By tomorrow morning you'll be on Peterlane Mk 128 after being banned again and again.

bbrem123
Whatever I'm done with this. By tomorrow morning you'll be on Peterlane Mk 128 after being banned again and again.

haha this is very true

Peterlane mk89

Goodnight sweet prince wink

Badabing
Who wins? laughing

(Sorry, but i've been waiting for this moment for a long time.) Yeah, been done. Don't spam.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-12.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.