Crazy Heart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uteym
Review, Discuss and Have Fun!

SnakeEyes
I'm interested in this for Bridges' kinda-hyped performance, but other than that I'm not in a big yank to go out and watch it.

Been hearing it's similar to The Wrestler, which I enjoyed thoroughly. Hate country music though.

Myth
I saw this movie last night. Its mood really is similar to the Wrestler. If you liked the wrestler, you should probably like this one too. I also really don't like country music, and much prefer fake wrestling, but this was still good to watch. Great performances and a very solid movie. Its one of those movies that just tries to be very real, thus its story is genuine rather than over the top. Its not a must see in theater, simply because its not a movie that is meant to overwhelm your senses, but definitely worth a watch if you appreciate solid film making rather than just wanting to see BANG BOOM POW types of movies.

Robtard
Looks superb, looking forward to watching it.

BruceSkywalker
I have yet to see this, but want to

pattypatty2010
I loved this movie! Being a songwriter and spending so much time on the road, I strangely found myself laughing at parts no one else thought to be funny. Great movie!

kmoore
Heard this Movie is good. Planning to watch it this weekend...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.