cyclops full power optic blast runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juggawagga
so we know how powerful cyclops blast can be if he really lets all out i am talking about his off my lawn blast and the renect from AMX#33 so i want to create a gauntlet and see how powerful do you think his max blast is so i will write down a list of people and just write who do you think will shrugg it off like nothing, will feel it, will get knocked down but will remain fine, will get injured,will get very injured , will die

daredevil

captain america

spider-man

luke cage

rockslide

the thing

namor

ironman (hulk buster armor)

colossus

thor

doomsday

thanos

juggernaut

Survivor19
DD, CA, SM die
Cage dies
Rockslide is pulverised and KO
Thing KO and injured
Namor KO and injured
Ironman damaged and dazed
Colossus hurt, possibly KOed
Thor knocked down, possibly concussion
Doomsday... dies and comes back, lol
Thanos feels it. Maybe slightly injured
Juggs doesn't care, btu feels it. It tickles

-Pr-
How long does the blast last for? Or is it just the same length as the veritable blinks from AXM?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Survivor19
DD, CA, SM die
Cage dies
Rockslide is pulverised and KO
Thing KO and injured
Namor KO and injured
Ironman damaged and dazed
Colossus hurt, possibly KOed
Thor knocked down, possibly concussion
Doomsday... dies and comes back, lol
Thanos feels it. Maybe slightly injured
Juggs doesn't care, btu feels it. It tickles Hmm on Thanos... that guy tanks SS level blasts.

Juggawagga
Originally posted by -Pr-
How long does the blast last for? Or is it just the same length as the veritable blinks from AXM?

cyclops shoots his blast until either he pass out or his oponnent goes through the blast like world war hulk did (let it be mentioned that cyclops didnt use this blast vs WWH)

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juggawagga
cyclops shoots his blast until either he pass out or his oponnent goes through the blast like world war hulk did (let it be mentioned that cyclops didnt use this blast vs WWH)

glad to see we agree lol.

cyke is supposed to be able to maintain that level of blast for about 15 mins continuously. with 15 minutes?

daredevil - dead
captain america - dead
spider-man - dead
luke cage - dead
rockslide - dead
the thing - dead
namor - dead
ironman (hulk buster armor) - not sure.
colossus - dead
thor - hurt, but not fatally.
doomsday - knocked down, but bar that, dunno. most likely still kicking, though.
thanos - nope.
juggernaut - its the juggernaut. unstoppable, unkillable, etc.

Tha C-Master
Man, Wolverine would have been a decent debate... probably not actually.

But on Colossus, can someone revamp my memory on him being hurt significantly by the blast? I'd like to see a scan or something if possible.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

But on Colossus, can someone revamp my memory on him being hurt significantly by the blast? I'd like to see a scan or something if possible.

cyclops has never used that kind of intense blast on colossus before. in the past, he's used colossus himself to ricochet blasts and hit people (yes, in both ultimate and 616 before anyone tries to correct me). that size blast is something else entirely, though, and colossus has been put down by energy blasts before.

Tha C-Master
Which is why I'm concerned as the force is concussive. I'll look at some more scans and see what my true conclusion is.

Juggawagga
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

on the wolverine thing he would be dead within seconds the blast would just explode all his organs and his brain everything and if someone is trying to tell me he will heal then its a long blast he wont be healing all there will be left is his skeleton

now about colossus cyclops never used that kind of blast on colossus the worst thing he did to colossus was an ordinary blast, hell even when cyclops fighting enemies that hurt him and put him in danger he never use that blast he only use it against sentinals or some creatures that he doesnt care to erase he is one responsible guy i tell you that if i were him i would blast the crap out of everyone just for fun

Tha C-Master
on the wolverine thing he would be dead within seconds the blast would just explode all his organs and his brain everything and if someone is trying to tell me he will heal then its a long blast he wont be healing all there will be left is his skeleton Watch what you say here!!

now about colossus cyclops never used that kind of blast on colossus the worst thing he did to colossus was an ordinary blast, hell even when cyclops fighting enemies that hurt him and put him in danger he never use that blast he only use it against sentinals or some creatures that he doesnt care to erase he is one responsible guy i tell you that if i were him i would blast the crap out of everyone just for fun You're probably right, I just hadn't seen it be super effective and concussive force can ricochet.

SuperiorTech
bump

Rage.Of.Olympus
Daredevil - Dead
Captain America - Dead
Spider-Man - Dead.
Luke Cage - I wouldn't be surprised if he currently tanked it. I think his at the very least knocked out and injured.
Rockslide - Blown to pieces.
The Thing - Knocked out and injured.
Namor - Hurt but standing. His tanked Scott's full power unharmed in the past.
Iron Man (Hulk Buster Armor) - Not sure.
Colossus - Knocked out and injured.
Thor - Unharmed.
Doomsday - Depends on incarnation.
Thanos - Unharmed.
Juggernaut - Unharmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.