Force vs shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
What would happen to Captain America's shield if hit by the following people

Thor with Mjolnir
Wonderman's punch
Superman's punch
Professor Hulk
Mangog
Submariner
Flash's IMP
Karate Kid
Karnak
Gorgon
Doomsday

psycho gundam
king thor put a nice dent in it with a hammer shot, you can use that as a reference (post repair from out of whack molecule courtesy of owen reese, so it's flawless (suck it karnak))

rotiart
Thor before becoming "King Thor" :P

h1a8
Originally posted by rotiart

Thor with Mjolnir
Wonderman's punch
Superman's punch
Professor Hulk
Mangog
Submariner
Flash's IMP
Karate Kid
Karnak
Gorgon
Doomsday

If one hit can only be taken then either Flash's IMP (since there is no limit to how powerful he can make this punch, depending on how close to the speed of light he wants to get) or Superman's reality altering punch can at least put a dent in it.

But if multiple punches can be taken then HP DD could possibly evolve to, Karate Kid can only if there is a flaw in the shield (probably not), and Professor Hulk only if there is something around constantly making him more and more angry.

With that said, it is clear that it takes less than infinite force to at least dent the shield.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure DD doesn't evolve when it comes to the shield. He only evolves to become immune to a previous weakness.

bbrem123
i dont think Professor hulk gets stronger when angry

rotiart
When was the shield damaged by brute force? I know matter manip... Ig... Secret wars... Odin force... But brute force?

Btw imassuming a fully restored shield... Not one that has a vibranium weakness to it

Mshinu
Trion Juggs would break it

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure DD doesn't evolve when it comes to the shield. He only evolves to become immune to a previous weakness.

Not being able to harm the shield is a weakness. stick out tongue

h1a8
When was the shield damaged by brute force? I know matter manip... Ig... Secret wars... Odin force... But brute force?

Btw imassuming a fully restored shield... Not one that has a vibranium weakness to it

Odin force only supplied the strength behind the blow. It in no way indirectly manipulated the molecules of the shield.

Tazer
Yo.

actually, it wasnt the *full* IG as I recall; only Thanos using the PG.

Tazer

American Dragon

Thor with Mjolnir
Wonderman's punch
Superman's punch
Professor Hulk
Mangog
Submariner
Flash's IMP
Karate Kid
Karnak
Gorgon
Doomsday

Doomsday and Superman would crush Captain America's shield

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by American Dragon
Doomsday and Superman would crush Captain America's shield no they wouldnt................ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Philosophía
Superman would hit it so hard the other would be either comatose or dead just by being nearby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.