movie wish list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
what movies are you asking for?

i only want Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Angels & Demons

MildPossession
I'm borrowing Angels & Demons at Christmas, it comes in a blu ray package that someone is bringing when they visit, so we will be watching Angels & Demons on blu ray.

I'm hoping for the following:

Orphan
Yellowstone(television documentary)
Australia

All on blu ray. So those will be nice. I'm also getting Repulsion: Criterion Edition too, my first Criterion on blu ray, cannot wait to see what it looks like.

I'm very happy that I managed to get a multi region blu ray player, so can play any region blu ray, yay.

I also treated myself to a lot of dvds from France that are not avaliable here in Britain yet, so look forwards to getting those through the post.

Impediment
Family Guy vol. 7
American Dad vol. 4
The Brak Show vol. 2

BruceSkywalker
Angels & Demons

Inglorious Bastards

MildPossession
At least spell it the way Tarantino does! unless you meant the 70s or whenever film.

steverules_2
Only DVD I asked for and am getting for christmas is Royal Rumble 2001 cool Best RR ever!

Kovacs86
The Wire box set
The Dollars trilogy
Gran Torino

parneet384

Phantom Miria
I recommend she doesn't.

Buy it. It's a great movie. My favorite of the so far existing Harry Potter ones.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by parneet384
I recommended you to watch harry potter and the half blood prince movie online
i recommend you take your spam somewhere else

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.