Bullseye vs Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
Daken finally pushes Bullseye too far. Daken is unaware that Bullseye is out to kill him, and assumes they are still teammates. Can he survive against or kill a prepped Bullseye who gets the first move?

TheKahn
I'm saying tie. 5/10 Bullseye can take him down with the first shot, 5/10 Daken survives in which case I see him taking Bullseye down.

redhotrash
My thought is even if he doesnt outright kill him with the first shot, Bullseye isnt going to lay down. He hangs with Elektra and Daredevil regularly and is a sneaky s.o.b. of a fighter. Against a wounded Daken I might give him a edge.

thanos-prime
Bullseye hits him with another explosive arrow.

TheKahn
Originally posted by redhotrash
My thought is even if he doesnt outright kill him with the first shot, Bullseye isnt going to lay down. He hangs with Elektra and Daredevil regularly and is a sneaky s.o.b. of a fighter. Against a wounded Daken I might give him a edge.

Question is how long does he stay wounded? I assume his healing factor is comparable to Wolverine's and Sabertooth's but that certainly hasn't been established for sure yet. erm

redhotrash
When Thing smashed his face, it was pretty nasty looking for the rest of the issue if I remember right. There was another instance where he walked around with a hamburger head, but I dont remember which off hand. Hes not on his dad's level in any event.

KingD19
He got stabbed by Hawkeye with arrows, and he cried like a b*tch. His healing factor is moderate at best.

Hawkeye just has to deal with the pheremones.

redhotrash
Well to be fair he was overplaying that attack to make Hawkeye seem more unstable than he already is. Kind of put himself in the victim role. I thought it was obvious.

KingD19
It was obvious, but as good as an actor as Daken is, you can't say it didn't hurt him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.