Iceman vs The Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

faishun96
no moving no flying no skating

just them blasting each other with both of them in full power mode

fire melts ice , but ice freezes fire

who wins?

iceman24567
Drake 10/10 he turns Torches powers off erm

redhotrash
FF seem to get the short end when it comes to powers. Thing is fairly strong in a world of obscenely strong folks. Torch has decent projection that only puts him at mid tier. Reed has a fairly useless power when you really think about it. And Sue is only powerful because writer's realized how boring it'd be to have someone who can just go invisible.

jrodslam
Bobby.

tideoftime
In the "old school", I'd go with the Human Torch; nowadays, I'd have to go with Iceman, though it really would depend on the writer.

Prep-Man
Iceman is on a whole nother level.

Slaanesh
iceman

iceman24567
Originally posted by tideoftime
In the "old school", I'd go with the Human Torch; nowadays, I'd have to go with Iceman, though it really would depend on the writer. Nah its standard for Iceman to pwn most if not all heat powered individuals. He's their weakness

tideoftime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah its standard for Iceman to pwn most if not all heat powered individuals. He's their weakness

By "old school", I mean back in the 60's, when Iceman's powers weren't what they are in recent decades.

Mindset
Iceman would beat him with a snowball.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tideoftime
By "old school", I mean back in the 60's, when Iceman's powers weren't what they are in recent decades. Yeah i was just stating "now a days" any writer would have him pwn heat powered dudes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iceman stomps.

Heck according to a recent comic he has his own heat based abilities. As I recall, he was incinerating the corpses of Predator X's just by looking at them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.