Mister X vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Trackz
deadpool, I have a feeling his insanity would hinder Mr. X's ability, like when he tried reading both luke cage and ironfist, all the voices in deadpols head might have the same effect.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
deadpool, I have a feeling his insanity would hinder Mr. X's ability, like when he tried reading both luke cage and ironfist, all the voices in deadpols head might have the same effect.
Would not hinder anything. Find it funny you brought up that example of Iron Fist and Luke Cage becuase that was straight up PIS. X powers were completely mis represented in that issue and ignored. What shock coming from reember, that he takes over for a single issue or two and he ignores the entire run were X powers were explained many times and shown to have no such weakness to multiable attackers.......it was the definition of PIS.

shiv
X dies very quickly and very painfully.

TheKahn
I'm not entirely sure Deadpool knows what he is going to do from one moment to the next, much less if Mr. X would be able to pick up his intentions.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'm not entirely sure Deadpool knows what he is going to do from one moment to the next, much less if Mr. X would be able to pick up his intentions.
He does not need to read DP mind, his body automatically locks onto the impulses and reflexively blocks and dodges the attacks.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by shiv
X dies very quickly and very painfully.
you could not be any more wrong.

Lord Feron
I don't think it was completely PIS. I mean when Luke Cage and IF attacked simultaneously, cage being a lgeit class um... what 50 or something and IF being able to amp enough to beat the piss of of cage, both oth those guys trying to hit you at the same time, I would say it would be fairly difficult for anyone to block both guys at the exact same time. Either way it can be argued... anyway deadpool is ****ed, unless he does some slightly kamikaze shit which happens sometimes.

ankur29
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I don't think it was completely PIS. I mean when Luke Cage and IF attacked simultaneously, cage being a lgeit class um... what 50 or something and IF being able to amp enough to beat the piss of of cage, both oth those guys trying to hit you at the same time, I would say it would be fairly difficult for anyone to block both guys at the exact same time. Either way it can be argued... anyway deadpool is ****ed, unless he does some slightly kamikaze shit which happens sometimes.

cage is class 25

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ankur29
cage is class 25

Thanks for the correction.

Anyway regardless of being able to read the mind of a individual has nothing today with X's powers.

SamZED
Deadpool wins after a hard long fight with many bad injuries..

Trackz
i'm not sure most poeple understand how mr. x's powers work, theyre vague. Regardless Deadpool still takes this, his insanity having something to do with it.

Battlehammer
I don't think it was completely PIS.
No it was clearly PIS the enitre issue they misrepresented X powers.

I mean when Luke Cage and IF attacked simultaneously, cage being a lgeit class um... what 50 or something and IF being able to amp enough to beat the piss of of cage, both oth those guys trying to hit you at the same time, I would say it would be fairly difficult for anyone to block both guys at the exact same time.
strength has nothing to do with his ability to dodge there attacks at all.

Either way it can be argued... anyway deadpool is ****ed, unless he does some slightly kamikaze shit which happens sometimes.
No it can't be argued either way if you actaully read the entire thunderbolts arc and read XZ apearences. That was the only time he ever had problems dealing with two opponents, reember straight up ignore X powers and abilities and contradict them at every turn.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
i'm not sure most poeple understand how mr. x's powers work, theyre vague. Regardless Deadpool still takes this, his insanity having something to do with it.
Not at all they been straight up stated multiable times,

insanity would due literally nothing.

Sam is the only dude who knows what he talking about here.

DP wins due to damage soak nothign elese

KingD19
Deadpool is fast enough to win, even if X's mind can keep up with his moves, his body certainly can't.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
Deadpool is fast enough to win, even if X's mind can keep up with his moves, his body certainly can't.
Based on what? was this a joke?

The dude has possibly the best bullet deflecting feat then anyone and stomps anything DP done. He also was hitting and dodging wolverien at will, taskmaster and black widow ect.

........if that was not a joke......

you need to actaully read some comics on him............and I am being nice as possible becuase normally you dont make such uninformed statements.

KingD19
You mean when he blocked the bullets because he knew where Black Widow was aiming?? Yeah that was a good feat, I'm not denying that, but it was more a mix of his speed and powers than just speed.

DP routinely moves faster than people can react to. In the recent pirate arc, he cut off the captains hand, and three pirates body parts before they knew he moved.

thanos-prime
X I don't see any way Deadpool can win unless he has prep.

Battlehammer
You mean when he blocked the bullets because he knew where Black Widow was aiming?? Yeah that was a good feat, I'm not denying that, but it was more a mix of his speed and powers than just speed
Not at all. Eespcially given the fact she a peak human highyl skilled marksmen who knew about his powers and were spraying the bullets. His powers would not allow him to deflect the bullets unless his possed the speed.

DP routinely moves faster than people can react to. In the recent pirate arc, he cut off the captains hand, and three pirates body parts before they knew he moved.
Nice for him, X move faster then taskmaster could see or react something DP neevr been able to do dispite there extensive history.

to assume that DP is to fast for X is almost laughable.........and straight up wrong.

Juk3n
Originally posted by SamZED
Deadpool wins after a hard long fight with many bad injuries..

laughing good one, lol "many bad injuries" hehehe, that made me chuckle.

Healing Factor for 10 points

Mindset
Originally posted by thanos-prime
X I don't see any way Deadpool can win unless he has prep. By shooting him.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Based on what? was this a joke?

The dude has possibly the best bullet deflecting feat then anyone and stomps anything DP done. That's not true actually. He's got one god bullet deflecting feat. Not a big deal really. Mister Negative's been cutting bullets in half which is a lot more impressive and im not ready to believe that he's faster than Deadpool or Wolverine because of that feat. Same with X. Ive never seen him do anything to suggest that he's faster than Deadpool or Wolverine, there's no point comparing their speed feats because Deadpool's >> X's. His powers come in handy yes, but Wolverine was able to tag him several times even though X was using machineguns, granades and flamethrowers which he wont have for this fight with Deadpool. CIS on (fooling around and hallucinating) DP's gonna get hurt a lot during the fight but he'd definitely win in the end.

jesserw21
ok but he wont be able to read DP mind, so how will he know wat he's doing? Deadpool takes wolverine on 2 just 4 da fun of it. People under estimate deadpool

godking
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Would not hinder anything. Find it funny you brought up that example of Iron Fist and Luke Cage becuase that was straight up PIS. X powers were completely mis represented in that issue and ignored. What shock coming from reember, that he takes over for a single issue or two and he ignores the entire run were X powers were explained many times and shown to have no such weakness to multiable attackers.......it was the definition of PIS. stop propping X up

X has been proven to be somewhat pathetic once people get past his minor telepathy .

If deadpool gets by his telepathy he gets an easy win.

X is a rich boy with a good gimmick nothing more.

AlmightyKfish
Kinda depends on how X's powers actually work, b/c recently there's been massive contradictions compared to his older appearances.

If X's powers are telepathy based, he's having problems here, due to Deadpool's relatively telepath proof mind (The x-men had a meeting within DP's head as Cabel wouldn't be able to detect it). In this instance, DP can win the majority of fights, as Thunderbolts have proved if you can bypass his powers you can win. (Not talking about Cage/IF, that issue had a fair amount of PIS, I'm talking about Scourge, X couldn't read him and he was easily able to connect a few hits before X could get back into the fight)

If X's powers work via neuro-maping, DP will generally win due to his damage soak, but won't take as many due to the fact X could decapitate him etc, taking him out of the fight.

Generally DP will win, but the circumstances of the wins (and number /10) depend on whether or not X can read DP.

Trackz
I'm pretty sure he locks onto the cognitive decision that one makes before you move, which is why when wolverine went berserker or when luke cage had his mind scrambled he couldn't make out the signal, which is why he'll have difficulty against deadpool with his multiple voices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.