Colossus vs Korg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Should be a good fight.

d3str0ya10
Korg

khazra
Ben Grimm stated that Korg was savage hulk level. Kinda says it all....
Korg is probably around abomination level.

KingD19
Colossus as a teenager held his own against Savage Hulk, and ko'd him for a little bit.

ankur29
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus as a teenager held his own against Savage Hulk, and ko'd him for a little bit.

did he ko him? u sure?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by khazra
Ben Grimm stated that Korg was savage hulk level. Kinda says it all....
Korg is probably around abomination level.

Didn't he say that about every Warbound member? I think he was exaggerating.

khazra
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't he say that about every Warbound member? I think he was exaggerating.
Yeah but Korg & Hiroim i could actually believe it about.
Has Korg been hurt yet?

Colossos out-fought a really dumb savage hulk in that appearance. Korg is a decent fighter, he'd have battered savage hulk in that scenario.

snoopdogg
A really dumb savage Hulk? Is there a smart one? Korg is good, he beat Wonderman but big C has the better feats. He beat the sh!t out of Juggernaut(before wall fell on him) he went toe to toe with Gladiator(the shockwaves from their blows were knocking down skycrapers) and he kayoed savage Hulk.

-Pr-
i accidentally read that as Karg... sad

snoopdogg
Originally posted by ankur29
did he ko him? u sure? Pretty sure. He was laid out with his eyes closed and his mouth open. And when Colossus was swinging him his head was dangling and his eyes were still closed.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He beat the sh!t out of Juggernaut(before wall fell on him)

Uhhh what?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Uhhh what? Beat the sh!t out of Juggy. You know the issue.

Knowsbleed33
If you're referring to UXM #183 you're incorrect.

snoopdogg
If you're referring to UXM #183 you're incorrect. UXM #102. He was beating the sh!t out of Juggernaut then the wall fell on him.

Knowsbleed33
He was doing no such thing. He dropped some kind of flying somersault kick on him then jumped on him and started pounding on him before Juggernaut had time to react. Colossus was unconcious, Juggernaut was completely unharmed.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
i accidentally read that as Karg... sad dur

I don't think Korg has enough feats.

snoopdogg
He was doing no such thing. He dropped some kind of flying somersault kick on him then jumped on him and started pounding on him before Juggernaut had time to react. Colossus was unconcious, Juggernaut was completely unharmed. Like I said, Colossus was beating the sh!t out of him. Even if it was futile he was beating the sh!t out of him. And this was a story that depicted Colossus being kayoed by a wall. And considering some of his other feats I'd say that was a low showing for big C's durabilty.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

I don't think Korg has enough feats.

like you know who karg is.

Knowsbleed33
Like I said, Colossus was beating the sh!t out of him. Even if it was futile he was beating the sh!t out of him. And this was a story that depicted Colossus being kayoed by a wall. And considering some of his other feats I'd say that was a low showing for big C's durabilty.

Beating the shit out of someone usually indicates you have that person on the ropes and they're close to atleast being KO'ed.

That wasn't the case there. Not even close.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusandJuggernaut102.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusandJuggernaut1022.jpg

When fighting Juggy that's as good as it gets.

Rage.Of.Olympus
UXM #102. He was beating the sh!t out of Juggernaut then the wall fell on him.

Lol what?

Colossus was treated as a joke by Juggernaut throughout the issue.

At the very end Colossus comes in and punches Juggernaut when he isn't looking and knocks him down. Juggernaut is immediately up and brags about how Colossus cannot do anything. Then Colossus does a somersault landing on top of Juggernaut. The wall collapses and Juggernaut comes out with a knocked out Colossus.

How on Earth do you come to the conclusion he was beating the shit out of the Juggernaut? His attacks did jack shit.

Seriously, the moment Juggernaut got his hands on Colossus it was over. In the beginning of the issue, after like a single hit from Juggernaut, Colossus was out of the fight for about 10 pages.

All that issue proves, is that Colossus is more agile, but once Juggernaut gets his hands on him it was pretty clear that Colossus would get wrecked.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
like you know who karg is. It's either the Lucky Charms leprechaun's real name or some troll creature from MOTU. dur

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusandJuggernaut102.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusandJuggernaut1022.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
It's either the Lucky Charms leprechaun's real name or some troll creature from MOTU. dur

the latter, but well done.

Knowsbleed33

On the very next page in the very first panel we see a completely unharmed, unfazed Juggernaut holding an unconcious Piotr by his scruff.

snoopdogg
On the very next page in the very first panel we see a completely unharmed, unfazed Juggernaut holding an unconcious Piotr by his scruff. Like I said. Against Juggernaut you take what you get. You of all people should know this.

Knowsbleed33
I'm disputing your claim that Piotr beat the shit out of Juggernaut. He did no such thing. Did Piotr look good against the Juggernaut there for a few moments? Yes.

snoopdogg
I'm disputing your claim that Piotr beat the shit out of Juggernaut. He did no such thing. Did Piotr look good against the Juggernaut there for a few moments? Yes. Let me rephrase this then. Colossus was laying a beating on Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
He certainly looked better than 50 ton Rogue going all out did.

snoopdogg
Or against Captain Britain imo. And he's Class 90 isn't he? Sh!t Juggernaut physically slapped Thor around didn't he?

khazra
Kord did alright against planet hulk who is between savage hulk and WWH powerwise.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by khazra
Kord did alright against planet hulk who is between savage hulk and WWH powerwise. What issue was that again?

BTW Korg didn't look stronger against Ben iirc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Or against Captain Britain imo. And he's Class 90 isn't he? Sh!t Juggernaut physically slapped Thor around didn't he?

Nah. First fight Thor was weakened. Second fight they were going toe to toe, and Thor started beating the crap out of him once he removed his enchantment and it was strength vs. strength. In the third fight besides Juggernaut being clearly above his Classic normal levels, and Thor fighting the Enchanters recently, he was going toe to toe and it was a stalemate, until Thor got distracted by bystanders and looked away and Juggernaut tossed him. Thor got up unharmed and Juggernaut had the advantage in the end with a bear hug.

Colossus was impressive here in terms of skill etc. It was rather clear though, that the moment Juggernaut got his hands on him, he would handle Colossus like a child.

Bentley
What issue was that again?

But Ben would beat the sh_t out of Colossus shifty

SuperiorTech
What issue was that again?

when did he fight Ben?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah. First fight Thor was weakened. Second fight they were going toe to toe, and Thor started beating the crap out of him once he removed his enchantment and it was strength vs. strength. In the third fight besides Juggernaut being clearly above his Classic normal levels, and Thor fighting the Enchanters recently, he was going toe to toe and it was a stalemate, until Thor got distracted by bystanders and looked away and Juggernaut tossed him. Thor got up unharmed and Juggernaut had the advantage in the end with a bear hug.

Colossus was impressive here in terms of skill etc. It was rather clear though, that the moment Juggernaut got his hands on him, he would handle Colossus like a child. I remember Juggy bithslapping Thor through a building or some sh!t and then beating the crap out of him in Thor's book in the 90's or so.Originally posted by SuperiorTech
when did he fight Ben? Don't recall the issue.

Knowsbleed33
I remember Juggy bithslapping Thor through a building or some sh!t and then beating the crap out of him in Thor's book in the 90's or so.

That was the issue Thor had this "illness".

snoopdogg
That was the issue Thor had this "illness". Really?

Knowsbleed33
Yeah. I'm not sure how it made much of a difference really. Thor still was able to lay Juggernaut out with one punch after having a train box car slammed into his face.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/THOR_1989__411_14.jpg

But, you know Thor fans. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

snoopdogg
How much was 8th day amped when he slapped Thor around?

Knowsbleed33
There was no specific number given. After the first time Thor got his ass handed to him; he made some comment about Juggernauts power swelling a hundred fold.

juggernaut74
Going with Colossus.

carver9
Korg stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.