S04E13-14 - Upon This Rock / Let It Bleed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

As Claire becomes immersed into the world of the Carnival, she becomes increasingly suspicious of Samuel's motives. Hiro is on a mission to rescue one of his own, but has difficulty communicating his intentions to Ando. Samuel has his sight set on Emma and her ability to complete his master plan.

Meanwhile:

Sylar returns to the Carnival in search of answers and Peter continues to struggle with the loss of his brother. While, H.R.G. sets his plan in motion to take down the carnival.

Upon This Rock / Let It Bleed Preview (extended)

ZPccLfxFm14

Discuss...

S_D_J
Previously on Heroes:

sPrggcvPkFc

The Nuul
When is this airing?

S_D_J
January 4th, both episodes back to back

REXXXX
Two days to go until Heroes returns.

BruceSkywalker
i just hope bot shows are good

The Nuul
Only the parts when Samuel pwned Sylar and the tension between them was good the rest is boring as usual.

S_D_J
at least there was something you liked, so I got something to look forward to tomorrow

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by The Nuul
Only the parts when Samuel pwned Sylar and the tension between them was good the rest is boring as usual.

Samuel's incredibly lucky Sylar had that hitch.
But I liked how he made Sylar his b****.

Looks like he won't be taking any chances with Sylar. He can control that ink iirc, the ink that is also in Sylar's body

The Nuul
Thank God 24 is back Jan 17th WOOOOT!!!!! Something good to watch.

starlock
Boring..uninteresting....and they still are going on and on about Sylar and his flip flopping all over the place..so lame.

Badabing
Hiro is still my favorite.

REXXXX
I thought these episodes were a good way to get back into things. Glad Nathan has finally been put to rest.

S_D_J
hated the whole thing with Sylar and his Impotence... but it was great how Samuel stop him...

everything else was ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.