Mandarin vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Mandarin has all his rings.

The Nuul
Mandarin is totally cool but Sinestro stomps.

leonidas
What the f**k?

Power Cosmic II
sinsetro

Omega Vision
1 Sinestro Ring>10 rings for the most part. But mostly because Sinestro is arguably the greatest single ring user.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Omega Vision
1 Sinestro Ring>10 rings for the most part. But mostly because Sinestro is arguably the greatest single ring user.
When you get into the 100 ring class Sonic clearly takes the cake.

Face Inc.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mandarin has all his rings.

A for effort, but Mandarin is a poor mans Sinestro.

VanMae
That doesn't do Mandarin justice. He's a much more intelligent character and a vastly more skilled warrior. Insanely more skilled. So it's a bit like saying that Wonder Woman is a poor man's Sinestro because her bracelets and lasso aren't as powerful as his ring.

iceman24567
Insanely more skilled? Much more intelligent? wrong and wrong

VanMae
That would be you who is wrong and wrong. Especially about the skill. Good lord are you ever wrong about the skill.

celeyhyga17
Sinestro 8/10

Sinestro is herald level. Mandarin with all his rings does not even come close to herald level.

Tazer
Yo.

h2h Mandy takes it w/o a doubt

Ring vs rings............Id give it to Sin, but I think Mandy gives a semi-decent fight.

Tazer

Omega Vision
Originally posted by VanMae
That would be you who is wrong and wrong. Especially about the skill. Good lord are you ever wrong about the skill. Skill as in martial arts? Yes Mandarin is the superior. But as far as ring use goes Sinestro is skilled enough in the use of his ring that he can take on multiple high-end GLs at once. The only guy who's beat him one on one (mind you I could be forgetting someone) is Hal Jordan, the greatest Green Lantern.

leonidas
seriously, i love mandy, but he gets demolished in this match. one construct to cut off mandy's hands and it's done. speed, shields, pure scope of power . . . damn, ironman's classic armor has beaten mandy. he's even beaten mandy mostly powerless.

if sinestro isn't playing around, he literally crushes mandarin 10/10 times.

Warlord
mandarin could take a rookie. sinestro? no way

rotiart
Most recent Mandarin had rings fused to his spine... Iron man using an older suit rather than extremis: rips all the rings from that spine. Iron man volume 4 issues 26 -29

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Iron%20Man/IronManv402829.jpg

VanMae
And seconds later Mandarin twisted his arm around and broke it. That fight was one Crowning Moment of Awesome after another.

But in any case, neither was in top form. The Mandarin had lost his hands, and had become an old man thanks to cannibalizing his own Chi. This was sort of a third Ali/Frazier fight, with both guys physically past it, but pulling off a Magnum Opus of a fight just the same.

thanos-prime
Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.