Where does the New Clone Wars fit into this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
In the new, CGI version of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Anakin is shown having the same robotic hand he did Revenge of the Sith. Even though it wasn't until the last episode of the original Clone Wars did Anakin rebuild his hand. And the last Old Clone Wars episode led directly up to Revenge of the Sith.

Am I the only one who's confused and pissed about this?

cherrypieluva50
yes!

i noticed this to and had a little mini freak out in my head about it. then i tried to tell myself it was non-canon and it doesnt matter but they said that the events in the clone wars series actually happened, but tended to be over dramatized to play out the series...

but i still dont get why his hand is robotic

SIDIOUS 66
I didn't even notice.

Lord Lucien
I don't even care.

truejedi
u know, star wars has really become boring. little inconsistencies like this used to bug the crap out of me, and now im not sure i could care less.

i'd quit completely, but after all this time, its just a habit. the passion for it is gone though...

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by truejedi
u know, star wars has really become boring. little inconsistencies like this used to bug the crap out of me, and now im not sure i could care less.

i'd quit completely, but after all this time, its just a habit. the passion for it is gone though...

I'm sorry about that. It seems like it's Star Trek and Power Rangers for you from now on.

truejedi
i know, realizing it made me sad. i still want to know what happens in FOTJ, but more as a curiousity than anything else...

DarthLazious
I honestly dont like The Clone Wars cartoon at all and I fear the Live Action show will be just as bad but only one can hope.

As for the FOTJ series goes...I think even in the EU Star Wars is going down hill. The two only things that showed great interest was the new Darth Bane novel and Death Troopers but the rest are crap.

Ms.Marvel
i dont think the live action will be that bad because from what ive heard it doesnt focus on any jedi that much. eu's worst stuff comes from jedi wanking.

DarthLazious
The Live Action Show will feature the return of Pod racing and that shows no promise at all.

REXXXX
This is actually something that can be discussed in the Star Wars TV section of the boards, and so I am moving it there.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by DarthLazious
The Live Action Show will feature the return of Pod racing and that shows no promise at all.

whats wrong with pod racing not ever pod race has to have a whiny eight year and a deceptively simplistic plot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.