Prototype vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
I don't know the characters name but I was watching my friend play this game on the xbox 360 and this character would do some damage because of his powers. Thoughts?

Phanteros
Against the rules. must be a Game char vs Game char fight

and Hulk will win in an epic curbstomp anyway via thunder clap or with his surperior 100+ class strength

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Phanteros
Against the rules. must be a Game char vs Game char fight

and Hulk will win in an epic curbstomp anyway via thunder clap or with his surperior 100+ class strength

Meh make it video game hulk and keep it rolling.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Caps Conscience

oh and can't this guy turn his body into a shield or something?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Caps Conscience

Still won't work out

The character has to have originated from a game.

BloodRain
Against the... oh already said.

Hulk wins for the obvious reasons (Mercer still kicks ass!) For your video game thing, don't think hulk was that strong in his games compared to the hulk we all know, regardless anyway.

This is why its hard to do vs matches like this.

AsbestosFlaygon
Don't know much about any VG Hulk feats..

Comic Hulk would destroy Mercer though.

Phantom Miria
The character has to originate from a game. Hulk did not.

Not that Mercer would stand the shadow of a chance even if he did.

Wei Phoenix
Hulk would beat Sargeras too stick out tongue

Phanteros
Want to know the reason why we don't allow comic characters in general? because Hulk can wipe out 93% of them by himself.

Shutter Control
Want to know the reason why we don't allow comic characters in general? because Hulk can wipe out 93% of them by himself. If TricksterPriest saw this, he will explode on you like who knows what and call you a fanboy in the process. laughing

Sargeras would roflpwn the Darkstalker cast, let alone video game Hulk and comic Hulk.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Shutter Control
If TricksterPriest saw this, he will explode on you like who knows what and call you a fanboy in the process. laughing

Sargeras would roflpwn the Darkstalker cast, let alone video game Hulk and comic Hulk. Are you sure Sargeras can beat All incarnations of Hulk? WHH is at planetary threat due to his strength alone and resisted reality warp from Shaper of of worlds.

Shutter Control
Sargeras will still ass rapoe (if it doesn't show the exact post, scroll down to the first post by Classic NES :laughsmile any version of Hulk, if what I've heard about him is true, that is him being pretty much on the level of a god.

Phanteros
Sargeras will still ass rapoe (if it doesn't show the exact post, scroll down to the first post by Classic NES :laughsmile any version of Hulk, if what I've heard about him is true, that is him being pretty much on the level of a god. Hulk fights thor on a regular basis. Do you even know what Shaper of the worlds does?

Shutter Control
I admit I know diddly shit about Sargeras, so I'll stop now. stick out tongue

Phanteros
I admit I know diddly shit about Sargeras, so I'll stop now. stick out tongue Wise decision from an adept debater. also never go by what people say always seek the truth for yourself.

Shutter Control
Thanks for the compliment...foo...big grin

Phanteros
Thanks for the compliment...foo...big grin You want a fist for Christmas?

Shutter Control
Yeah The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6...wait I have that already eek! (and bought for someone in Iowa during Black Friday :happysmile.

Phantom Miria
Are you sure Sargeras can beat All incarnations of Hulk? WHH is at planetary threat due to his strength alone and resisted reality warp from Shaper of of worlds.

Sargeras bust planets with his strength alone. Fighting Thor on a regular basis is not something I am sure will speak in benefit of the Hulk, since Sargeras belong to a race who lift entire mountains regularly.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Sargeras bust planets with his strength alone. Fighting Thor on a regular basis is not something I am sure will speak in benefit of the Hulk, since Sargeras belong to a race who lift entire mountains regularly. Well hulk can pull continents together in WWH.

Phantom Miria
Is that a counter argument?

XanatosForever
I think Banner Hulk could beat Sargeras via a mix of brain and brawn, and Green Scar, AKA World War Hulk, could win...actually, similarly, though it'd be more tactical war thinking than actual brainy stuff. This, of course, is my own opinion with little to no knowledge of Sargeras.

Ridley_Prime
Alex Mercer would say "Is that it? Is that all you got?" and then get kicked into a tree. (:

Shutter Control
Prototype erases.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I think Banner Hulk could beat Sargeras via a mix of brain and brawn, and Green Scar, AKA World War Hulk, could win...actually, similarly, though it'd be more tactical war thinking than actual brainy stuff. This, of course, is my own opinion with little to no knowledge of Sargeras.

Sargeras has been in war for countless eons. I think he has picked up a few strategies along the way.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever

If Sargeras has at least Class 100 strength then he'd beat the pants off of Professor Hulk. Banner Hulk/Professor Hulk is like his second weakest incarnation. Hell that's the one that got knocked out by Juggernaut, so all it would take is a few quick unrelenting punches to the face.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If Sargeras has at least Class 100 strength then he'd beat the pants off of Professor Hulk. Banner Hulk/Professor Hulk is like his second weakest incarnation. Hell that's the one that got knocked out by Juggernaut, so all it would take is a few quick unrelenting punches to the face.

Most of the demon baddies in Warcraft easily have Class 100 strength.

Phanteros
good thing WH is more stronger he pulled the planet back together.

Peach
Thanks for reporting this, guys ermm

Closed, for obvious rule-breaking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.