If You Could Use Force Lightnign, What Color Would It Be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
Just a stupid thread, I was bored.

I could use Force Lightning, I'd give into the Dark Side and unleash it in the color red. I'd probably absorb someone's regular blue lighting and mold it into a red variant to throw it back at him, like a...like a...like a bad@$$.

Yeah, a bad@$$.

Yes, I know I misspelled lightning.

Lord Lucien
Lightnign. Sounds German.

You Nazi.

And white. Well silver. Ivory-white would look odd. But something neutral like silver appeals to me.

Ms.Marvel
red for me! big grin

One Free Man
Orange-ish.

Autokrat
Silver green, either that or yellow.

Samurai100
Black

REXXXX
I'd use blue... because it's silly that the Expanded Universe has allowed for colored variations. I don't get it.

Nephthys
Pink. Its symbolic.

But seriously; Red!

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by REXXXX
I'd use blue... because it's silly that the Expanded Universe has allowed for colored variations. I don't get it.

Afraid to walk on the creative side of town, are you?

mattatom
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Afraid to walk on the creative side of town, are you? Yes, that side of town brought us the modern Clone Wars cartoons, oh and how brilliant they are.

Slash_KMC
Pewter.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by mattatom
Yes, that side of town brought us the modern Clone Wars cartoons, oh and how brilliant they are.

Hehe, clever.

darthchucky
Black, white, or red.

REXXXX
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Afraid to walk on the creative side of town, are you?

Taking a pre-existing concept and changing the color isn't creative. Sorry, but that's just wish fulfillment.

mattatom
Originally posted by REXXXX
Taking a pre-existing concept and changing the color isn't creative. Sorry, but that's just wish fulfillment. For example White Tack. That failed.

REXXXX
Yes, except there White Tack could be seen as a mild improvement because most walls are white. This has no benefit other than making Force Lightning prettier...?

Lord Lucien
Now, should they give a reason for the variations in colour--God forbid--then that's something.

Like what was up with the purple Lightning in TFU? It was so unnecessary and out of the... purple.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Now, should they give a reason for the variations in colour--God forbid--then that's something.

Like what was up with the purple Lightning in TFU? It was so unnecessary and out of the... purple. Blame Jackson, started with him.

Lord Lucien
At least Mace always had his purple lightsaber. Palpatine's purple lightning though; seems for a short period of time between the prequels and the OT, he went through his "Queer as Sith" phase.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
At least Mace always had his purple lightsaber. Palpatine's purple lightning though; seems for a short period of time between the prequels and the OT, he went through his "Queer as Sith" phase.

Yeah, no kidding. He went a little... Happy Dance

And Luke had red lighting in the Ultimate Sith Edition of TFU. That's kind of strange. Maybe it has to do with your emotions or...other crap Lucas can come up with.

REXXXX
He also has his 'Emerald Justice' lightning in the NJO. Gag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.