master cheif vs alex mercer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
ok alex mercer vs master cheif

alex mercer has his powers and a missle launcher

cheif has three plasama grenides, two smg's, a halo 1 pistol, and a spartan laser.

the battle takes place in a highly infected area in mannhatten full of flood forms, and hunters

Phantom Miria
Master Chief lack the means to permanently stop Alex Mercer unless you give him access to Halo.

wammamram
not really cheif would tear through buildings, kill all infected hunters, then take on alex mercer

Phanteros
since when did chief tore through buildings

Halo the fanfic maybe?

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by wammamram
not really cheif would tear through buildings, kill all infected hunters, then take on alex mercer

What would that help? Tearing down buildings would not do anything against Mercer. Mercer has regenerated from a speck of tissue. Give Master Chief a couple of hours and he could get a portion of that damage done on Alex. Besides, I think Alex is stronger than Master Chief.

wammamram
well did you ever consider how terribally cheif would rape him in h2h combat

Phantom Miria
What good would that do, when he can not bring him down?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
What good would that do, when he can not bring him down?

Alex would overpower Chief in melee anyway.

Phantom Miria
Physically yeah, but Chief is a more potent H2H fighter

BloodRain
He should avoid H2H and try for range as his only way to win. Hammer fist, muscle mass and possibly the blade can imo penetrate his armour as he uses it to destroy tanks in very few hits. Alex' armour stops strops all but MC strongest weapons, then he can use the shield.
If/when Chief gets Mercer in a high damage state he can easily consume the flood and hunters to get alot of health back. Like fighting Mario with unlimited green mushrooms around him ;p

danteiscool
not entriely sure how effective plasma gernades will be on Alex, but Alex is a formidable opponent by anyone's standards. and there's also all of those flood and hunters around too, which only makes things harder for MC.

in the end, I'm pretty sure Alex would win.

SpadeKing
Chief can do better than those overweight super soldiers I'm sure, but exterminating Mercer? no. Beating Mercer given that he has a launcher? no again.

Bad enough this guy eats bullets for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and tank shells for midnight snacks, atleast give chief two nukes.

Darkstorm Zero
Mercer's options and physical dominance are too much for Cheif to overcome...

Mercer's got FAR more strength (Literally throwing Choppers and tanks around like the Hulk, even in his normal state) speedwise, he crosses cities in just a few minutes by jumping rooftops, has nearly infinite regeneration capability, and natural weapons that make the flood look bland in comparison...

Seriously, all MC really has is better handheld weaponry, and nothing on him matches nuclear weapons in terms of overall damage.

SpadeKing
I'm sure Chief can keep up in speed & strength (he isn't lesser than those super soldiers) neverless he loses.

BloodRain
Super soldiers from Prototype? Not really much to compare as they can taken out in 3-4 hits. Speed running or speed as in reflexes?

SpadeKing
speed both spartans aren't slouches in speed thats just the game & well the super soldiers can easily overpower mercer though, not saying chief will but FAR more powerful is pushing it, then again Mercer just keeps getting stronger, he's like a saiyan ermm

Darkstorm Zero
Mercer isn't physically huge, but the shit he dies, even earlier in the game, makes flipping a 60 tonne tank (MC's most well known strength feat) look friggin lame...

As for speed, like I said, Mercer simply has a lot more of it, and more options on how to use it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.