Yuga Khan vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
Yuga Khan has managed to escape his imprisonment from the source wall and wrests control of Apokolips from Darkseid. Thanos finds a way into the DC Universe and decides to make Apokolips his first stop in his quest for domination. No BFR as I see that is a real cheap way to win. Can Thanos succeed in his quest with Yuga Khan standing in his way?

Omega Vision
Thanos has absolutely no chance without prep. With prep its still not good odds for him seeing as DS had prep and Yuga still ran roughshod over him. Yuga Khan seemed to be semi-abstract in terms of power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanos has absolutely no chance without prep. With prep its still not good odds for him seeing as DS had prep and Yuga still ran roughshod over him. Yuga Khan seemed to be semi-abstract in terms of power. I see it going in Thanos' direction all ten. He's got the feats, the durability, etc. to beat a foe who really won't beat Thanos as he cannot sever his power source.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
I see it going in Thanos' direction all ten. He's got the feats, the durability, etc. to beat a foe who really won't beat Thanos as he cannot sever his power source.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/ugh3.gif

quanchi112
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/ugh3.gif What has Yuga done to warrant your post?

Omega Vision
What has Yuga done to warrant your post?
Effortlessly beating Darkseid, the armies of New Genesis, draining the life of entire planets in a manner that put Galactus to shame. Your problem is that you believe Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Darkseid.

quanchi112
Effortlessly beating Darkseid, the armies of New Genesis, draining the life of entire planets in a manner that put Galactus to shame. Your problem is that you believe Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Darkseid. That's your problem I bet you didn't read the story. It was impossible for Ds to kill his father. He needed Orion to override the patricide thing. You really aren't even aware of Yuga's feats I bet outside a respect thread with vital details missing.

Galactus' best is well and away above Yuga's. It's not even close.

Omega Vision
That's your problem I bet you didn't read the story. It was impossible for Ds to kill his father. He needed Orion to override the patricide thing. You really aren't even aware of Yuga's feats I bet outside a respect thread with vital details missing.

Galactus' best is well and away above Yuga's. It's not even close.
And also far above Thanos, so that does nothing for your case.

quanchi112
And also far above Thanos, so that does nothing for your case. You used Ds as proof when he was powerless to act against his father. For future reference at least read the story next time. He only appeared in one arc.

Yuga didn't take on anyone near Thanos' level with their powers intact and them able to fight back.

Omega Vision
You used Ds as proof when he was powerless to act against his father. For future reference at least read the story next time. He only appeared in one arc.

Yuga didn't take on anyone near Thanos' level with their powers intact and them able to fight back.
I'd say the combined forces of New Genesis>>>>>Thanos.

quanchi112
I'd say the combined forces of New Genesis>>>>>Thanos. He depowered them. That's like Thanos depowering an entire civilization and then slaughtering them and me bragging about it.

BattleMage
He depowered them. That's like Thanos depowering an entire civilization and then slaughtering them and me bragging about it. smile

Bouboumaster
Thanos would win with prep.
In a random encounter it gets ugly for him.

iceman24567
Yuga via strikes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos would win with prep.
In a random encounter it gets ugly for him. Do you really think he needs prep though based on his upgrade and how far he sent Galactus?

galactusischere
Thanos can't win this.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos can't win this.
Heh, haven't seen you in a while.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos can't win this. Based on what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.