Spider Man vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Fight one

Straight up battle between the two.

Fight two

Spidey gets trained by Batman, Wolverine and Captain America for three years (one year a peice) in Hand 2 Hand combat, Warrior skills and Mercinary skills.

Both fights take place in an abandoned military instilation.

Juk3n
What if? Spiderman HolySh!TStomps most of not all MA/Physical damage based low metas in comicdom, excluding those with exotic powers, ie optic blasts and such, but still..What if? spidey is beastly.

namorsubby
spider-man

Mindset
I still say it's closer than people would think, but Spiderman wins eventually.

SamZED
Why upgrade Spider-man? Its a great fight even without the upgrade and unless it turns into another "your mama" battle I see Spider-man winning this. Especially concidering Deadpool's CIS, he's a fanboy.

h1a8
If Spider-man wins the first fight then why upgrade him on the second?

TheKahn
I love spidey but I'm going with Deadpool assuming Wade isn't starstruck by meeting Toby Maguire.

BUSTER1
Spiderman in both scenarios

rotiart
the first scenario is more fair... the second... thats just wrong...

. deadpool moved fast enough to disappear from cyclops vision and put a gun to his head... even though deadpool was right in front of him. which tells he should be able to get a few against spiderman.... with a few good gunshots..

BruceSkywalker
Spiderman "Spidey sense tingling"

Spidey x 2

jinzin
Originally posted by Juk3n
What if? Spiderman HolySh!TStomps most of not all MA/Physical damage based low metas in comicdom, excluding those with exotic powers, ie optic blasts and such, but still..What if? spidey is beastly.

Spiderman wins both scenarios

Co-signed...
What if Spidey curbs streets and metas all day everyday.

Omega Vision
Common Sense>Spider Sense.

But seriously Spider-Man should win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.