KC Superman, AS Superman, and Red Son Superman vs Guardian Amped Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Bloodlust is on, all characters fight to their fullest. The battle takes place on the side of Mercury facing the sun (yes they can all breathe).
Discuss.

Bentley
Prime will always win.

iceman24567
Prime pushes their shit in hard

JakeTheBank
Prime wins this. If the team can somehow get him to burn through his Guardian Amp while staying alive at the same time they might be able to pull off a very slim victory IMO.

xJLxKing
AS Superman dies, and Red Son Superman. They aren't on Prime's level. KC Superman can hold him, but they all lose.

This guy was destroying alternative JLA easily. Killed Superman with HV alone.

Also, Monarch already beat so many Supermen, and other characters. Yet, Prime beat him

Omega Vision
Originally posted by xJLxKing
AS Superman dies, and Red Son Superman. They aren't on Prime's level. KC Superman can hold him, but they all lose.

This guy was destroying alternative JLA easily. Killed Superman with HV alone.

Also, Monarch already beat so many Supermen, and other characters. Yet, Prime beat him
I don't think KC Superman was AS Superman's superior. And Monarch didn't really take the fight with Prime seriously until the end.

xJLxKing
Current Superman<KC Superman

AS Superman is still young, and I can't see him even beating Current Superman, let alone KC

Omega Vision
Current Superman<KC Superman

AS Superman is still young, and I can't see him even beating Current Superman, let alone KC
All-Star Superman. Who do you think I'm talking about?

-Pr-
Team.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
All-Star Superman. Who do you think I'm talking about? The one and only

Omega Vision
The one and only
And he'd stomp current Superman in a fight.

xJLxKing
Nah. What makes you say that?

Omega Vision
Nah. What makes you say that?
The fact that AS Superman was immune to kryptonite and that he was basically stated on panel as being Current Superman who thanks to Luthor's attempts to kill him instead received a triple power boost. He was like Silver Age Superman-Lite. He easily pushed against 200 quintillion tons with a single hand while Current Superman has struggled with much lighter objects with both hands.

xJLxKing
The fact that AS Superman was immune to kryptonite and that he was basically stated on panel as being Current Superman who thanks to Luthor's attempts to kill him instead received a triple power boost. He was like Silver Age Superman-Lite. He easily pushed against 200 quintillion tons with a single hand while Current Superman has struggled with much lighter objects with both hands.
The 200 Quintillion is not big. Current Superman has lifted heavier stuff. Planets, moons..etc.
Yes, he was immune because he had a huge amount of solar power, but how do we know it was more then Current Superman.

Omega Vision
The 200 Quintillion is not big. Current Superman has lifted heavier stuff. Planets, moons..etc.
Yes, he was immune because he had a huge amount of solar power, but how do we know it was more then Current Superman.
I'm talking about ease here. Every time Current Superman tries to lift something even close to that range he either has help, is sundipped, or is straining to lift it. He's certainly never lifted a moon with one hand with all the ease that you or I would lift a laundry basket.

xJLxKing
I'm talking about ease here. Every time Current Superman tries to lift something even close to that range he either has help, is sundipped, or is straining to lift it. He's certainly never lifted a moon with one hand with all the ease that you or I would lift a laundry basket.
True, but 200 quintillion isn't as heavy as a moon. Superman true a space ship bigger then the moon, or earth

Omega Vision
True, but 200 quintillion isn't as heavy as a moon. Superman true a space ship bigger then the moon, or earth
And I'm sure he used both hands.

xJLxKing
Because it's a bigger object

Omega Vision
Because it's a bigger object
Balance and weight distribution mean nothing considering if we cared about physics Superman wouldn't be able to carry or push such large objects with either one or two hands since they'd break apart.

Prep-Man
AS Superman is indeed based off of Silver Age, PC Superman. I believe Morrison stated this. The quintillion feat was with ONE hand. I say team has a chance, but this is Amped Prime.

Slaanesh
Prime stomp..he's far too powerful..they are not in Primes league..

Luminatus
Prime is such fail that he'll literally die from being in the presence of well-written Superman like Red Son and KC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.