Cheetah vsd Weapon X Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Q99
Cheetah's stronger (near-Wonder Woman level), faster (somewhere between Diana and Flash), tougher, smarter, and most of those things by orders of magnitude.

She shreds Sabretooth, Barbara Minerva'll basically be a blur of claws to him.

tideoftime
A tougher challenge for Barbara than Pete; Creed can take much more of a beating than many others would, and has better aggressive skills to fight her with. She's stronger and faster, however, and while she can't heal the way he does, she can avoid his blows better than he can avoid hers. Killing him would be tricky, but once she figured out that attacking his tendons, as opposed to gross tissue/bone, was the key to laying him low for the seconds needed to finish him, then she'd make good work of him. Of course, if he could get the drop on her (as is his style as much as it is hers), he might be able to incapacitate her first (though not as easily as he might believe). Cheetah for 6/10, possibly 7/10.

Q99
Originally posted by tideoftime
A tougher challenge for Barbara than Pete;

Not by much- Sabertooth is slower than Peter, and they're both so outclassed in speed and power it's not funny. Claws aside, a full power punch from her should simply knock him out, and probably send him flying half a mile anyway.

Also I think she has a healing factor too, she can recover from major wounds taken in her Cheetah form.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Q99
Not by much- Sabertooth is slower than Peter, and they're both so outclassed in speed and power it's not funny. Claws aside, a full power punch from her should simply knock him out, and probably send him flying half a mile anyway.

Also I think she has a healing factor too, she can recover from major wounds taken in her Cheetah form.

She does heal/regenerate, but much in a manner like Wonder Woman does; that is, it doesn't have a major effect while a combat is going on, she just heals much faster than a human being would in the long run. She would still need days to heal broken bones, deep cuts, et al. It takes a considerable amount of time for her to regrow her tail when its been cut/ripped off, as has happened several times over the past 20 years. Her strength is also a touch misunderstood: she isn't actually anywhere near as strong as WW or Supes, as they are nowadays; she's able to fight them because she's more durable than most people realize, and has faster combat reflexes/speed than they do. Her key to winning is her speed (and against Supes, the fact that her claws are mystical, reducing his resistance considerably).

I will, however, amend my ratio to a solid 7/10 (with Victor getting the wins he gets via sneak attacks/guile). Maybe an 8/10, like I gave with Pete. But again, Barbara is notorious for "playing with her food", and that is a window of opportunity that Victor could take advantage of.

-Pr-
Cheetah.

Q99
Originally posted by tideoftime
Her strength is also a touch misunderstood: she isn't actually anywhere near as strong as WW or Supes, as they are nowadays; she's able to fight them because she's more durable than most people realize, and has faster combat reflexes/speed than they do. Her key to winning is her speed (and against Supes, the fact that her claws are mystical, reducing his resistance considerably).

She has the ability to grapple them with her tail and throw them around, and Superman compared the male Cheetah's fists to Captain Marvel and Diana's, and the male Cheetah's not stronger than the female one.

Cheetah's not *quite* as strong as those two but she's honestly close.

Even with playing with her food, she's a very canny and skilled foe and the speed alone means Sabertooth shouldn't connect once, not that a lucky shot would grant a win anyway, her flesh is still tough enough to take adamantium claw hits and then let her return the favor a dozen times over.

I'm not sure if I'd call it 'playing' so much as normally facing foes tough enough that hit and run and keeping them off balance is a good strategy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.