GDS Darkseid vs Guardian Amped Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Omega Vision
Hard call. Probably GDS DS via Mindrape.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

r0nm0n88
guardian amp is to much.... prime wins. but GDS seid does have options, like mindrape which O.V already stated.

Omega Vision
By feats GDS DS is one of the most powerful telepaths in comics. But like all things related to Prime his TP resistance is probably through the roof. Still I very much doubt controlling him would be more difficult than 2 billion Daxamites.

r0nm0n88
yeh but we never really see prime get mind raped. Basically if its physical and prime has tp resistance he takes it, if seid can use his telepathy, which isnt out of question considering his ability, then he should take it

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
By feats GDS DS is one of the most powerful telepaths in comics. But like all things related to Prime his TP resistance is probably through the roof. Still I very much doubt controlling him would be more difficult than 2 billion Daxamites. Speculation. It's an unknown variable at this point. Prime seems to do things other badasses wouldn't dream of in the dcu.

r0nm0n88
^^^
basically why i think prime would win.
Prime is just to basass, and can resist everything!

quanchi112
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
^^^
basically why i think prime would win.
Prime is just to basass, and can resist everything! It's the "s" in dc. He's like the Superman of rogues. Look out universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.