martian man hunter VS silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

r0nm0n88
martian man hunter (right before death), with no fire weakness

VS.

Silver surfer

both going all out.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer wins.

hm. any reason why, or you just think surfer out classes him by that much.

I honestly dont think MM will win, but i feel most people will underrate him in this fight

BattleMage
I like this match better than a Surfer vs Supes match. M.M. brings a better power set to the fight, And i can honestly say i think the martian would fare alot better than supes in this one! Surfer 6/10.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by BattleMage
I like this match better than a Surfer vs Supes match. M.M. brings a better power set to the fight, And i can honestly say i think the martian would fare alot better than supes in this one! Surfer 6/10.

that was my thinking to, personally i believe in a forum battle MM beats supes. I think MM is to versatile, and is underrated.

BattleMage
exactly^

quanchi112
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
hm. any reason why, or you just think surfer out classes him by that much.

I honestly dont think MM will win, but i feel most people will underrate him in this fight More powerful, can use his board to his advantage, and more durable.

Slaanesh
Surfer 10/10

Q99
My money's on Surfer; Manhunter has a lot of power and a huge range of abilities, but one area I've noticed he's not as good at is endurance. Using a wider range of abilities taxes him, and against Surfer he really needs to pull out all the stops. His best chance is to use a combination of powers to catch offguard and hit hard and fast.

Good fight, and I expect Surfer to be in rough shape by the end, but Norrin will win more than not.

BattleMage
silver surfer 6/10

Bouboumaster
What Manhunter can do, Surfer can do better. He wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.