Server Move

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Please post any problems you may encounter which may be down to the server move.

Random Fact: This has been the 8th server move (that I can remember!) in the nearly 10 years of history of the forums!

Raz
Spellcheck is currently broken.

Raz
I'm going to disable spell checking as most modern browsers now support this natively.

~Wålshy~
you b***d! need my spell check on exploror!

Raz
I would recommend you get a decent browser.

...and careful with your language.

Phantom Miria
My love! Gone!

-Pr-
IE has a spellchecker too.

Face Inc.
Have a slight problem thats been going on for while. My message box is always flashing red as if I have a new message. But it doesnt have the message. It's like stuck constantly on 1 red flashing message. I can still recieve messages, but that 1 red flashing message never goes away.

Scythe
Originally posted by Face Inc.
Have a slight problem thats been going on for while. My message box is always flashing red as if I have a new message. But it doesnt have the message. It's like stuck constantly on 1 red flashing message. I can still recieve messages, but that 1 red flashing message never goes away.

Welcome to me world...

Paola
Originally posted by Raz
I would recommend you get a decent browser.

...and careful with your language.

Any decent browser's for a poor Windows 2000 user? srry2

Bardock42
Originally posted by Paola
Any decent browser's for a poor Windows 2000 user? srry2 Firefox 3.5. supposedly works on 2000

Raz
Originally posted by Face Inc.
Have a slight problem thats been going on for while. My message box is always flashing red as if I have a new message. But it doesnt have the message. It's like stuck constantly on 1 red flashing message. I can still recieve messages, but that 1 red flashing message never goes away. Go here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/usercp.php?

and it will list your unread messages under 'new private messages'

Raz
Any decent browser's for a poor Windows 2000 user? srry2 Bardock42 is right, you can use the latest version of Firefox on Windows 2000

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/system-requirements/

Paola
Thx Meister and Mr Bardock sir, much appreciated

Robtard
Any decent browser's for a poor Windows 2000 user? srry2

WIN2k, wtf? At least upgrade yourself to XP.

AndaleAndale
Originally posted by Raz
Spellcheck is currently broken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.