Nathan Drake runs a small guantlet.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1. Sam Fisher- Fight in a tall skyscraper.. Nate has a ak-47, a desert eagle, 2 grenades.... sam has only a pistol 9mm........ stealth vs. gunpower who wins... infinite ammo each.

2. Lara Croft- Lara has 2 9mm, Nate has a desert eagle, both them have infinite ammo, fighting in a jungle........

3. Sniper Wolf (MGS) wolf has her sniper, nate has a dragon sniper, fight in a jungle... nate has infinite ammo, wolf only has 20 bullets, i restrained her, cause of her superior sniper skills, can she do it or will nate take her down)

4. Nathan Drake vs. General Ramm

Nathan has every possible weapon from both uncharted games... in his arsenal vs. Ramm and his stuff...... RAMM is by himself, Nate is in a hideout, he has to stop RAMM from advancing and getting to his fort can nate stop him with all his gats.

5. Nathan Drake vs. Skorge

(Massive jungle, nate has only a hammer infinite ammo, skorge has his chainstaff, can nate take him down or will skorge cut nate in half)

Phantom Miria
Stops at one. Ignoring that, he should make it to three but I think he stops there as well, if it is the sniper I have heard of.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Stops at one. Ignoring that, he should make it to three but I think he stops there as well, if it is the sniper I have heard of. its really not a win, move on, lose your done type gauntlet its just random fights........

SWblayde938
Stops at one. Ignoring that, he should make it to three but I think he stops there as well, if it is the sniper I have heard of. u think drake has better combat skills than lara.... interesting....

Phantom Miria
I only know Sam well out of those. I know the skills of one MGS sniper but not sure if she is the one.

Other than that, I am clueless who would win.

SWblayde938
I only know Sam well out of those. I know the skills of one MGS sniper but not sure if she is the one.

Other than that, I am clueless who would win. i gave nate more stuff for his battles, more advantages... bigger asrsenal and stuff...

cause for the sniper fight, wolf is defeintely way more skilled than nate, so i only gave her 20 bullets.. and gave drake infinite ammo..

sam is defeintely way more skilled than nate, so i gave nate more guns....etc..

Wei Phoenix
More guns doesn't always give you the advantage.

Phantom Miria
Not when the problem does not revolve around the firepower.

wammamram
pretty sure nathan drake couldn't go far in a guantlet in general so i argee with phatom

Phantom Miria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.