RKT vs. Senty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Sentry that beat MM

h1a8
RKT through BFR

KingD19
How can you BFR a guy who can fly to the sun in a few seconds, and manipulate matter?

Q99
RKT?

JakeTheBank
RKT = Rune King Thor

I'd wager RKT possesses more power and experience dealing with it than Sentry has with his.

KingD19
True, but RKT doesn't seem the type to use his powers in that way, even with all that power, Thor is first and foremost a brawler who will use energy in an offensive way, but not creatively.

JakeTheBank
He against Mangog. He could have easily engaged in melee with him, but just casually did away with him. He also casually defeated a super amped Loki.

Batman-Prime
It's unknow how Powerful RKT is. Skyfather for sure. Sentry fought an MM that hardly qualified in this tier IMHO. RKT should win.

JakeTheBank
It's implied that RKT surpassed Odin in the terms of overall scope of power, simply because he was able to do what his father could not and permanently end Ragnarok. Not only that, but he gained a newfound wisdom in that state seeing all things past, present, and future. Keeping in mind that Thor by default is a smarter, wiser, and more capable warrior than what Sentry has displayed thus far, RK Thor should be able to handle any Sentry.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
RKT = Rune King Thor

I'd wager RKT possesses more power and experience dealing with it than Sentry has with his.

Thanks. And yea, I agree with your assessment.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It's unknow how Powerful RKT is. Skyfather for sure. Sentry fought an MM that hardly qualified in this tier IMHO. RKT should win.

y does he not qualify?...he was exploding top tiers(sentry)...and turning other heroes into what ever he wanted with no effort at all...along with all his previous feats i think he is beyond qualified to be in RKT tier

KingD19
Supposedly they weakened him a bit over the years, so he's not still at Beyonder fighting levels.

Board Walker
Originally posted by KingD19
Supposedly they weakened him a bit over the years, so he's not still at Beyonder fighting levels.

hmm where did this happen?

KingD19
They retconned some of his uberness over the years, you'll have to ask the others for specifics. But supposedly he's not as godly as he used to be. And while Sentry might have the raw power to give him a chance against, RKT, they're saying he's too inexperienced to do anything. Although I give him making an entire life form out of energy in a moment was pretty awesome.

h1a8
How can you BFR a guy who can fly to the sun in a few seconds, and manipulate matter?

Ever heard of another dimension?

Board Walker
They retconned some of his uberness over the years, you'll have to ask the others for specifics. But supposedly he's not as godly as he used to be. And while Sentry might have the raw power to give him a chance against, RKT, they're saying he's too inexperienced to do anything. Although I give him making an entire life form out of energy in a moment was pretty awesome.

From what I know...and have seen and read...Molecule man has not once been retconned, he is the only one of the beyonder series who was not retconned or phased by the kubik storyline.

Beyonder how ever is a different story.

KingD19
Well, is possible for Sentry to pull himself back to our dimension, he certainly pulled himself back from wherever MM sent him. And I'm just telling you what the others said, I never knew much about Owen myself.

h1a8
Well, is possible for Sentry to pull himself back to our dimension, he certainly pulled himself back from wherever MM sent him. And I'm just telling you what the others said, I never knew much about Owen myself.

Owen didn't send him anywhere, he tore him to pieces. Don't even think Owen could send anyone to another dimension.

KingD19
It looked like he pulled himself from somewhere when he came back.

JakeTheBank
It looked like he pulled himself from somewhere when he came back.

He was just reforming his molecules. Owen didn't send him anywhere.

KingD19
Oh yeah

quanchi112
RK Thor wins and easily.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Board Walker
hmm where did this happen?

it never happened...they just assume this because sentry beat him...RKT is a beast but shouldnt be that much of a threat to sentry(when he fought MM) at all...unless he gets bfred which is doubtful

Slaanesh
Sentry

Kasper Gutman
RKT stomps. Debate Sentry against classic Thor or even froggy Thorsmile

Kasper Gutman
I think Sentry easily beats froggy form Thor. That's the equivalent to RKT vs Sentry.

The Nuul
Until Sentry has more some feats at this level, RKT wins.

Lord Feron
Okay this Sentry shit really have to stop... ppl are just being ridiculous now...

Warlord
Sentry certainly got an upgrade but not oe that makes him > Odin like RKT was

h1a8
Is it possible for Sentry to do to RKT what he did to MM or do we need wait for more showing?

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8
Is it possible for Sentry to do to RKT what he did to MM or do we need wait for more showing? I heard a rumor that Sentry is supposedly becoming the next Beyonder, or something similar.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Until Sentry has more some feats at this level, RKT wins.

thumb up

btw can someone tell me the issue name + number including RKT?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up

btw can someone tell me the issue name + number including RKT?

Thor #84-85 (586-587), if IIRC

Parmaniac
Thor #84-85 (586-587), if IIRC

thanks thumb up

BattleMage
Stalemate.

the Darkone
Originally posted by BattleMage
Stalemate. :Wtf:

hell no,

RKT killed Mangog with a gesture something Odin hasn't even done. Anybody can defeat a passive Molecule Man even deadpool would beat him. If this was Evil Molecule Man than it would be a different story. RKT is easily 2-3x more powerful than Odin who would rape Sentry all day.

the Darkone
Originally posted by BattleMage
Stalemate. What the f**k?

hell no, stalemate my a$$.

RKT killed Mangog with a gesture something Odin hasn't even done. Anybody can defeat a passive Molecule Man even deadpool would beat him. If this was Evil Molecule Man than it would be a different story. RKT is easily 2-3x more powerful than Odin who would rape Sentry all day.

lawest9
Originally posted by shokosugi
Sentry that beat MM Who's MM?

JakeTheBank
Molecule Man

Parmaniac
Originally posted by lawest9
Who's MM?

Molecule Man

lawest9
Molecule Man Thanks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k?

hell no, stalemate my a$$.

RKT killed Mangog with a gesture something Odin hasn't even done. Anybody can defeat a passive Molecule Man even deadpool would beat him. If this was Evil Molecule Man than it would be a different story. RKT is easily 2-3x more powerful than Odin who would rape Sentry all day. Mangog was practically powerless when he was defeated though. The Loki feat was the one worth bragging about.

Kasper Gutman
RKT did mention that Mangog was weaker but I think that particular rune magic would have worked the same on a full powered Mangog. My opinion, no evidence though.

Kasper Gutman
I think floating next to Surtur and not feeling threatened by his presence was a cool feat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
RKT did mention that Mangog was weaker but I think that particular rune magic would have worked the same on a full powered Mangog. My opinion, no evidence though. I agree it wouldn't have mattered because he effortlessly pwned Loki the one who siphoned his magic in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.