A-bomb vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
can rick hold his own against the prince of power himself

Q99
I'm not sure if A-Bomb has been around long enough to really dial in how strong he is, but Herc's the more skilled in any case and'll win in a fight.

KingD19
Herc is shown to be stronger so far, even though A-Bomb traded blows with Rulk. The real factor though, is the fact that A-Bomb was taking hits from Rulk with no damage, and they were registering as a 10 on the Richter scale.

Herc has no real way of hurting him, since the guy who punched out a Watcher and handed Thor his ass couldn't do it.

h1a8
Rulk is inconsistent. His power level is random as a matter of fact. Many many things prove this. So any feat against Rulk cannot be used alone. Other feats are needed for back up. Rulk shooting abom proves that abom can be hurt easily for one.

Herc should beat Abom with at most moderate difficulty.

Parmaniac
A-Bomb =|= Abomination

But yeah Herc wins A-Bomb isn't portrayed like his Rulk fight on an average level he lost to Ares who's a jobber himself...

KingD19
Strength between the 2 abominations isn't an issue, since I've already said I don't think he's strong enough to take out Herc, but his berserker form could do some damage. His durability however is insane, and yes, the Rulk beating him can be used, since the blows were registering as a 10 on the richter scale, recently Juggernaut hit Bruce Banner with a level 8 on the richter scale.

And Rulk shot original Abomination, we're talking about blue armadillo Rick Jones A-BOMB. There was nothing Rulk could do to hurt him.

And that fight against Ares made A-Bomb look bad true, but Rick Jones was in control of his actions, and he's not a trained fighter like Ares is. All the god did was out skill him, and then put the axe to him. Rick was scared sure, but there's nothing to say that he would be hurt him with it.

Q99
Couldn't choking him out or something like that work even if his hide's too tough to dent?

KingD19
Well, for choking to work, you'd have to be able to squeeze his throat hard enough to get to his windpipe, and since he has scales/plates instead of skin, I doubt it'd work as well on him as the original Abomination, or Hulk or someone like that.

People like A-Bomb, Thing, Colossus, choking them isn't really an option, nothing flexible enough to cause them to choke.

vansonbee
Hercules beats A-bomb, look at what Ares did to him and w/ Banner quick thinking, his character career would of been short.

Even with Captain America training, he hasn't even shown it or in past few years any of it.Originally posted by KingD19
Herc is shown to be stronger so far, even though A-Bomb traded blows with Rulk. The real factor though, is the fact that A-Bomb was taking hits from Rulk with no damage, and they were registering as a 10 on the Richter scale.

Herc has no real way of hurting him, since the guy who punched out a Watcher and handed Thor his ass couldn't do it. Rick wasn't in control at the time, savage A-bomb anyone? wacko

KingD19
Hercules can wail on him all day, but if he can't hurt him, then it'll be a stalemate, unless he does BFR.

And just because Rick is in control doesn't mean his durability goes down, get serious.

Also, we use people at their highest normal showing, or their prime, which would be Savage A-Bomb, not Rick A-Bomb.

carver9
A-bomb was completely invulnerable. I know herc would be unable to hurt him at all.

redhotrash
A-Bomb is the dumbest idea for a character since.... Rulk.

KingD19
While that may be true, it doesn't make him any less invulnerable.

redhotrash
Herc has made a legend of himself fighting completely untalented monsters like A-Bomb (damn I hate that name). He snaps his neck or drowns him or suffocates him or does whatever it is greek demi-gods do to earn their place in Olympus.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, for choking to work, you'd have to be able to squeeze his throat hard enough to get to his windpipe, and since he has scales/plates instead of skin, I doubt it'd work as well on him as the original Abomination, or Hulk or someone like that.

People like A-Bomb, Thing, Colossus, choking them isn't really an option, nothing flexible enough to cause them to choke. You get choked out from blood being cut off from your brain.

iceman24567
Herc rear naked chokes him like he did Thor

KingD19
I know that Mindset, but to choke someone, you have to be able to exert enough force on their throat for that to happen, he can't choke him like that since he has rigid plates/scales instead of skin. Herc choked Thor because he still has skin, no matter how durable it is, it still behaves like skin, while the plates don't.

Mindset
If you know that why did you mention his windpipe, which has nothing to do with cutting off blood flow to the brain?

The fact that he has scales wouldn't make any difference to Herc. It wont affect the amount of pressure being applied, at least not to one of the strongest people in Marvel.

KingD19
Another one of the strongest people in Marvel whooped all over Thor, who is often said to be equal to Herc in terms of strength. I honestly don't think he can choke him out.

Mindset
What does that have to do with anything?

KingD19
Pretty much ABC logic. Rulk beat on Thor, who is equal in strength with Herc. Rulk couldn't do any damage to A-Bomb in one of his highest strength showings, ergo, Hercules blows, chokes, will do nothing.

Mindset
Did Rulk try to choke out A-bomb?

You're not even using abc logic correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.