What are your five favorite Force Powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
Bonus: If you could make a Force Power, what would it be?

1.) Force Grip/Choke
2.) Force Lightning
3.) Force Repulse
4.) Force Push/Pull
5.) Force Deflection

Bonus: Force Flame - Superheating the air around my hands to shoot fire from my palms.

mattatom
Force Descend Moon

truejedi
i don't like the force being treated like its pokemon or something. I don't know how to describe it, but manipulating the force is different than a "Go Force Power" kinda moment...

REXXXX
Aside from Force Lightning, it is meant to be subtle anyway. But I agree with truejedi; it shouldn't be "I GOT THIS POWER NOW TOO, YAAAY" but that's how the video games have tooled it...

Slash_KMC
My Revan's Force Storm attack was pretty awesome: 100% accuracy, about 100 points damage to all surrounding enemies, plus a 2 seconds stun bonus...

Red Nemesis
You only get a two second stun bonus?
WEAK

Addendum: I'm reasonably sure that there is a limit to the number of vbcode tags that can be applied to a line of text?

Lord Lucien
I like the idea of being able to huck things with the Force, so I'd want to be able to grip and push/pull.

But for some reason you didn't include the Mind Trick. In our world that would be the most useful.

BoratBorat
I like the force power which allows you to increase the orgasms in pretty women.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by BoratBorat
I like the force power which allows you to increase the orgasms in pretty women.

I like the force power which allows you to increase the pretty women in orgasms...

Yes, it makes sense when you think about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.