How many Hand Ninja does it take to overwhelm these fighters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
How many Hand Ninja (attacking at once) would it take to overwhelm these fighters?

These are ordinary Hand Ninja, the type that Wolverine regularly guts before breakfast. If it goes past 500 then the fighter wins. Standard equipment for all.

Fight in an abandoned city block:

1) Black Widow (Natasha)
2) Captain America (Barnes)
3) Shanna the She-Devil
4) Taskmaster
5) Moondragon (no TP)
6) Mr X
7) Classic Mantis
8) Gorgon (no stone stare)
9) Mockingbird
10) Nightwing
11) Lady Shiva

AlmightyKfish
500+ for all of them.

Going by their track record, I'm pretty sure Aunt May could take out out at least 50.

Inverse Ninja Rule applies here.

redhotrash
500 is a LOT. Not long ago less ninjas overwhelmed the Avengers, with 1 lucky ninja chopping Wolverine in the throat with his sword. Maybe they trained up a bit.

Q99
Originally posted by redhotrash
500 is a LOT. Not long ago less ninjas overwhelmed the Avengers, with 1 lucky ninja chopping Wolverine in the throat with his sword. Maybe they trained up a bit.

Yea, even Wolverine has expressed doubts about going against that many before, one wonders where they get them.

Taskmaster, Classic Mantis, and Lady Shiva could (Shiva'd probably grab swords from the first one though to make it faster). I think Captain America (Barnes) could but I haven't seen as much with him.

Can Mr. X's prediction work against many people at once? If so, he definitely could. Ditto Gorgon.

Though I don't think anyone has a sure thing.

redhotrash
Dont see any of them clearing 500. Thats a lot of throwing stars.

Bouboumaster
Moondragon kills everyone in Hands, staff members include, even the cook. Not enough ninjas.

Q99
It's really rare for the Hand to stay back and rely on projectiles.

redhotrash
Its even more rare for Superman or Wonderwoman to speedblitz instantly at the start of every fight, but on KMC they seem to do it in EVERY one of their vs threads. Does the "no cis" rule not apply to ninjas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.