Cthulhu Chronicles: Tidings of madness and woe (IC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Miria

Etna
Simon had his hands behind the back his head, his eyes closed, as he whistled a tune while he walked towards work from his nearby cheap studio apartment. The way he walked it was like he didn't have a care in the world. He of coarse opened his eyes every time he had to crossed a street, but it didn't matter to much since not many cars drive around this city. Out of all the city's Simon has been in, this is probably the quietest and least populated one. This of coarse did not make Simon to happy.

He thought about it last night, but the probability of him finding his big break, find the pot of god, or eternal happiness of any kind. Seems very slim in such a quiet town. He thought maybe it'll be easier with less people, but the more people there are, the more people he can talk to. The more people he talks to, the higher chance he has of talking to that one person that might help him find what he needs.

Simon stops whistling and sighs. Maybe This isn't the way. Maybe he should try doing the path of education, go finish high school, get in to college, and get some kind of degree. Be someone important, make a big difference in life and be the kind of role model kids need now a days to inspire them to finish education themselves. ...NAA. That's boring nothing at all like Simon.

Simon finally had finally reached to his job at Mcdonalds, saying quick greetings to his fellow employees and manager. Not wasting to much time as he quickly got in to his work uniform. He gets in to the ordering cashier with a big grin in his face, his teeth and glasses shines against the restaurants bright lights. The manager of the Mcdonalds is to layed back, like most of this city, to care much for his glasses. Simon stares at a customer walking up to him, first customer of the day.Welcome to Mcdonalds!! May I take your order?!

ScreamPaste
Al woke slowly, from a state of sleep which could only be described as thick, and which did not seem to wish to let go. Fatique clung to his brain and his eye lids, he was heavy, and the bed would not let go easily. Ignoring a heaviness in his chest, he stumbled about his bedroom, selecting clothes from the flloor surrounding his bed. Within moments, he'd brushed his teeth, laced his boots, and stepped outside his modest apartment. His apartment sat atop a small shop in town, and he let the door close behind him with a sigh. No sooner had fresh air filled his lungs than the heavy feeling left him, and he attributed it to age, as well as an old smoking habit. 'S'pose this means quittin'., he thought to himself, flicking his lighter and igniting a fresh coffin nail. '...Eventually.'
He set off down the street, with no particular goal in mind. He was a bit hungry, and a bit bored. He also had time off of work, and wasn't sure how he'd spend it. First, a late breakfast, he decided. He'd slept in, a result of his late night job. He stepped into the local cafe, a humble affair without the extravagancies of a Starbucks, or Timmy Ho's, but it was good enough for him. The coffee was hot, and the food was good. He quietly ordered a sandwich and a coffee, careful to avoid eye contact with the only other customer in the shop while he waited. He'd always been a bit nervous of other people, and kept to himself.

Matr0shka
Isa started running. He looked at his hands "13 agian ?!?! how ! " He turned to see his brothers corpse on front of a church. He turned to Isa " YOU BASTARD !!" The church and the world around him set fire as he saw his skin melt of him till he was a skelinton. Isa awoke from his dream with a jolt. "o my God another bad dream.....why is it always about HIM ?" He layed in bed another 10 minutes, then he slowly got up and looked outside. "dull......" He got dressed and texted his gf. 'Becca where have yo been latley ? did i do somthing wrong ?' Isa knew his gf hated when people invited themselves over her house but he needed to make sure things were ok. He put his shoes on and started out onto the streets...

Phantom Miria

Matr0shka
Isa sighed to himself 'o great' Isa stoped and turned around. Isa smiled politly and said " im just head over to a .. friends house" Isa figured he'd better make nice. " and how about yourself sir ? any specific destination ?" Isa figured he could shoot the breeze for it bit. The man seemed harmless to Isa's point of veiw.

ScreamPaste
He'd just recieved his change when the woman he'd noticed spoke to him. It surprised him a bit, and that may have shown for a moment on his face, though he surpressed it quickly. Straightening up a bit, and reflexively putting on a slight smile, he stuttered for a moment. He hadn't expected her to talk to him, and he wasn't sure she would actually be interested in his answer. He gave it anyway though, she seemed nice enough;
"Uh.. Books.", he told her after a moment, and shrugged with a slight laugh at himself. He realised that sounded dumb, and flushed slightly. "Miskatonic Library, more specificly.", he added, finally pushing his nervousness back inside the box he kept it in when he was around people. "How about you?", he asked in an attempt to get her to pay attention to herself rather than him. He realised it was possible she was a local, and that then he'd look pretty dumb, but she didn't seem to dress the way most of the locals did, he guessed that she liked orange.
Unsure what to do now, he stood around awkwardly for a moment before asking. "Mind if I sit you you?", he hadn't intended to stay, but it seemed rude to leave now.

EvilAngel

midnite127

magicturtle
"Walter, I have to lock up now, you got to leave." The college professor said to Walter."Wait, its almost done!" Walter exclaimed back."Walter... your equations make no sense, even if you were some genius, you don't have to be doing your equations on MY board!"The professor said with irritation."Well hold on, let me just-"The professor grabbed Walter's wrist and dragged him out of the classroom."HEY- I- AND- AGH!!"Walter yelled in annoyance as the professor locked the door."good bye now, Walter..." The professor said tiredly, then walked off to his car.Great.... now, i wont get to become famous... Walter thought to himself. Walter was 21 and in college looking for a degree in Theoretical Physics, and he didn't need an irritating and ignorant Professor.Walter decided it would be best just to go home by now, and to copy his equations down in the morning before any of his other classmates gets here. He started down the staircase and out the side doors, he's used to this path because its the fastest way to get to the local Mc'Donalds where he would occasionally eat a fattening lunch just to get his mind off things.

magicturtle
oops sorry i never saw the char. thread, just ignore my post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.