2004ers, Report In!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eezy45
Hey folks,

This is to those of you who've been around in 2004 or before already.
A try to find all those of you who stumble into the ole forum then and again, and have a chitchat for once.
Hope to see some of the old guys around!

Greetings
"eezy" (..back then..)

Flying High
I had to double check I was around then. Didn't realise how long ago I was here all the time.

Maikahyandowen
this makes me look so old.

Flying High
I'm 20 in 4 months sad

Aurora
Just checkin' in. So long ago!

Flying High
Hello big grin

How's everything going? You have a son right? He must be big now?

Bluesteel
Well hello. I used to frequend these forums back then, my old user name was Lord_Andres

Maikahyandowen
Originally posted by Flying High
I'm 20 in 4 months sad
haha! I'm going to be 23 in 4 months

DarthLazious
I was around then as well.

eezy45
Guys, we need better ways of finding contact. How does Facebook sound there?

Sorry I forgot my own initiative big grin

DanielLB
Hi guys! I joined in 2004..not sure if anyone remembers me but I recognise a few names.
Can't believe it's been 6 years ... and god do I cringe reading old posts lol!

RE: Blaxican
I remember you, sir.

eezy45
I think I must remember you, too!

and omg, that Aurora really reported in.. I really hope some of the Tig regulars will report in big grin

Bar-en-Danwedh
I can't remember when I joined but it was ages ago...

here I am.

Discos
The eagles were here in 2004, and so was Discos! Oh yeah!

in 2004 I would have been 16, how cool! I was sure I was younger when I was on the KMC all the time.

eezy45
you joined november 2003, so you'd be right... somehow big grin

Lord Lucien
I don't belong here.

At all.

Elessea
Oh man, I didn't realize how long it had been! 6+ Years!?

Hello to all old friends- I hope life finds you well wherever you are smile

eezy45
Originally posted by Flying High
I'm 20 in 4 months sad

So that's why you don't add me on Facebook, is it?? mad

Discos
^^ haha dito! she is ashamed of her KMC past.

oatcakes
I doubt anyone remembers but I used to post under *Danii* and DeepPink around '03 and '04! Thought I'd have a wee look and see whether it was all still going, and it is smile
Totally forgot my old password though, hah.

eezy45
DANII!!! THERE YOU ARE!
Instantly, ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!

eezy45
Wow, I sounded enthusiastic stick out tongue it was late.

Smodden
*sneaks in quietly*

*oh shhh, i just slammed the door...uhm, hi?

Exabyte
Smodden zorro Jumpy cat group

Sorry, I just rediscovered this tricky "More Smilies"-Link.

eezy45
Not to forget custom smilies...

Hey Smod! big grin Jesus, everyone is coming back smile

Smodden
just keep coming back...lol
EXA hey lady
and eezy you sly dog... shifty

The_Innkeeper
Well hello, everybody.

The_Innkeeper
Y'all remember me?

Exabyte
Hello. smile

eezy45
No, who's there ninja

hug great to see you here, man.

The_Innkeeper
It has been a long time!

'Ello Exa :-)

Eezy, well - you found me on Facebook. Still, hello!

eezy45
It's different on KMC. big grin

Elessea
Sauron! big grin (I know I talked to you on facebook the other day, but I agree that his is different. You are in the Tig-Party again eek! )

EDIT: I stand corrected, this is not the Tig Party. But you were there too, so close enough stick out tongue

Discos
I WANT 2004 BACK!!

boo.... growing up sucks, it really does. I mean I have to pay Tax now, and Bills, and have sex with ladies.... thats jist icky!!! wink

eezy45
I had sex back then ninja

No, actually I suppose in 2004, I didn't stick out tongue it's not like THAT's why I would want to go back, tho.

Bluesteel
I always tell myself to look forward and live in the present and work for a good future. but damn... 2003/2004 where quite something now that I think of it. But than again back then I was always fond of the early 90'es when I was a small kid and CHILDREN USED TO PLAY OUTSIDE! not wh0re the computers all day long like they do now hehe, Im quite happy that I got to experiance that now that I think of it, out 90% of the day only in to eat and change clothes! heh.

Thinking about the past can be quite a b1tch, on one side you very happy that you got a good past to think back on, on the other side, you are pissed of sometimes that you cant go back no matter how good the present is. a true case of the grass being greener on the other side smile

P.S hey all smile I really enjoyed my time here back when LOTR movies was still the flavor of the month smile

eezy45
Originally posted by Bluesteel
OUTSIDE
'Outside'. Now that's a word I haven't heard in a long time... long time.

eezy45
Note: I quoted Obi-Wan's line from Star Wars. The very first.

DanielLB
Now that the Hobbit filming is well underway, and all these casting announcements, I think it's about time I spend 24/7 on here like the good ol' days!!
Who knows ... I may even finish the Battle of LOTR that we never finished all those years ago hahahaha!

Fëanor
Originally posted by Discos
I WANT 2004 BACK!!

boo.... growing up sucks, it really does. I mean I have to pay Tax now, and Bills, and have sex with ladies.... thats jist icky!!! wink

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh man that's classic...especially the one about sex with the ladies.

Aurora
Wow, reading this thread makes me feel OLD! When I joined in 2003 I was so young and had sooo much time to enjoy a good chat and start the Tig Party. Who knew almost 8 years later I would be married to another member and have two kids? Again I feel OLD!

Here is an updated photo of our family from last Christmas!

A.D. Skinner
Hey Aurora...so good to see you again. So who did you marry? Was it someone from KMC? Ha Ha....alright alright, just pulling your leg!

Was it really that long ago? Seems like yesterday....and what great people were around! I miss my Sauron!!!!!!!

Aurora
Ha ha very funny. Your a dork!

Mr. Bacon
hey guys! remember me?

A.D. Skinner
Mr. Bacon!!!! Of course....couldn't forget you! How have you been?

eezy45
Originally posted by Aurora
Wow, reading this thread makes me feel OLD! When I joined in 2003 I was so young and had sooo much time to enjoy a good chat and start the Tig Party. Who knew almost 8 years later I would be married to another member and have two kids? Again I feel OLD!

Here is an updated photo of our family from last Christmas!

And what a pretty family you have there, both of you! Enviable! smile

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Mr. Bacon!!!! Of course....couldn't forget you! How have you been?
just lovely smile and yourself and the wife?

The Rover
Wow. I can't believe I signed up in 2004. I can't believe it's almost been a decade...

Clarissa63
A try to find all those of you who stumble into the ole forum then and again, and have a chitchat for once.http://www.heritems.info/avatar4.jpg

Elessea
Originally posted by The Rover
Wow. I can't believe I signed up in 2004. I can't believe it's almost been a decade...

I know, Right?! Crazy. I'm like an adult now. With a car and an apartment and bills and college graduation...

The Rover
Originally posted by Elessea
I know, Right?! Crazy. I'm like an adult now. With a car and an apartment and bills and college graduation...

You're more of an adult than I am, now! I only have bills, so far...but coming up on college grad soon-ish!

eezy45
Originally posted by Elessea

You graduated? eek!

Yeah, work. Rent. Bills. No car, but a bike soon stick out tongue. But I will have a bit more time at university still.

Elessea
Originally posted by eezy45
You graduated? eek!

Yeah, work. Rent. Bills. No car, but a bike soon stick out tongue. But I will have a bit more time at university still.

Provided I don't fail my exams, I graduate on the 20th!!! big grin No idea where I got from there, though, haha. :P

Originally posted by The Rover
You're more of an adult than I am, now! I only have bills, so far...but coming up on college grad soon-ish!
Ha. On paper maybe. I'm perfectly happy to remain a kid in all other aspects. :P

We should have some sort of crazy 10-year reunion in 2014. It's not that far away...That would be crazy! eek!

Pwned

Seriously? I used to post as Incanus.... Can't remember if it was QUITE 2004, but it was pretty dang close....

I doubt many of you remember me, or if you do, remember me fondly, (I used to be a complete idiot, despite knowing what I was talking about) and I have not actually been to this part for a really long time......

So hello.

Exabyte
Hello Incanus, then (I must admit I only remember your name and not really anything else about you...).

Pwned
Thankfully stick out tongue

I rarely posted because I was busy a lot. So whenever I did I got things jumbled up in my head and made a fool of myself XD

eezy45
I can't believe it has already been another three years. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.