Surviving 8th Day Juggernaut will they?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who could last the longest against 8th Day Juggernaut inside a room made of adamantium. How many days will each of them last. No Super Speed agility of reflexes not that they would do much in a 28 feet by 28 feet.

1.War Hulk
2.Batman/ No Pis
3.Gladiator
4.Superman
5.Thor
6.Hunter Prey Doomsday
7.Thanos
8.Silver Age Mangog
9.Orion
10.Black Adam
11.Captain Marvel

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by golem370
Who could last the longest against 8th Day Juggernaut inside a room made of adamantium. How many days will each of them last. No Super Speed agility of reflexes not that they would do much in a 28 feet by 28 feet.

2.Batman/ No Pis

...why?

big juggy man
Mangog would last the longest, everybody else would die or be knocked out and wish they were dead. Why is Batman even on this list? Does he have some "anti-Juggernaut spray in his utility belt?

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday would last the longest IMO.

BUSTER1
Either Thanos or HP Doomsday will last longest.

golem370
Mangog would be up there. Batman was just for fun.

r0nm0n88
i would say thanos, DD, And Mangog just beat him up for 8 days. Although he wont be hurt at all

carver9
War Hulk, Thor, and Doomsday

golem370
All of them would be down execpt for the bigger dog. Thor was nearly killed but 8th Day Juggernaut so he has little to no chance.

Batman-Prime
War Hulk
Gladiator
Superman
Hunter Prey Doomsday
Thanos
Silver Age Mangog
Orion
Black Adam
Captain Marvel

They would last pretty long, like forever.

Batman/ No Pis would stomp big grin

golem370
Gladiator would die Superman would die Orion Black Adam and Billy would die. I didn't think about it until just now but without sunlight Superman solar battery would drain specially while fighting Juggernaut and the same could be said about Gladiator's confidence

nicamarvin

1.War Hulk
2.Batman/ No Pis
3.Gladiator
4.Superman
5.Thor
6.Hunter Prey Doomsday
7.Thanos
8.Silver Age Mangog
9.Orion
10.Black Adam
11.Captain Marvel

as soon as Juggernaut start breaking Thor's neck, Mangog start going ape Shitt on everybody else, by the time Juggernaut its done with Bantman Mangog will be finished with everybody else, they break out of the adamantium room go look for lobo and rule the DC/Marvel Universe.... smokin'

BUSTER1
Just 1 question-are they all attacking Juggernaut at once, or 1 at a time.
If its 1 at a time, why has Batman been put in there. In that confined space he is crushed almost immediately.

golem370
1 at a time

BUSTER1
1 at a time

Thanks- but not to sound ungrateful, I have to ask again, why Batman is on that list. he would die horribly and quickly.

big juggy man
Each time I read one of Carver's responses I hate myself for the next month so this is the last time I will respond to you. Thor and WWH couldn't beat classic Juggernaut so how and why would they last the longest against the 8th day verison? You are totally clueless aren't you?

1 on 1 most of these people couldn't so jack to regular Juggs if is forcefield is up. 1 on 1 against the 8th day Juggernaut only Mangog avoids being knocked out.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by big juggy man
Each time I read one of Carver's responses I hate myself for the next month so this is the last time I will respond to you. Thor and WWH couldn't beat classic Juggernaut so how and why would they last the longest against the 8th day verison? You are totally clueless aren't you?

1 on 1 most of these people couldn't so jack to regular Juggs if is forcefield is up. 1 on 1 against the 8th day Juggernaut only Mangog avoids being knocked out. You are such a FANBOY like Carver.... laughing

AsbestosFlaygon
Mangog or H/P DD

But I'm willing to bet that H/P Doomsday would last the longest..
Heck, he might even win the match.

Kasper Gutman
Since BFR wasn't mentioned, Thor lasts the least amount of time in the box. He BFR's Juggs then teleports himself out.

big juggy man
Lol I am a fanboy? Do you see how many post I actually make? I have been a member for years and how many post do you see me making about how great the Juggernaut is? Give me a freaking break.

1 on 1 what could Doomsday do to classic Juggernaut? Now how is he going to beat one who according to Thor seemed to be 100 times stronger? Yeah i guess he will punch him right? Even though physical attacks dont work on classic Juggernaut.

WWH would of lost to regular Juggernaut.

Superman could be hurt, In a closed enviroment when his speed isnt going to help him what will he do? Heat vision? TP would work if Juggernaut has his forcefield up and since Superman doesnt have magic then he cant bring it down to began with. Please tell me how he is going to win?

And apparently BFR isnt a option which is why this person made this a fight in a enclosed space.

As I said only Mangog could last without being knocked out.

LOL me a fanboy. You need to learn what the word means really. I have been called alot of things in my life but never something so stupid as fanboy.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Sentry will survive ha-son

BUSTER1
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

But I'm willing to bet that H/P Doomsday would last the longest..
Heck, he might even win the match.

Er.....how would he do that?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Er.....how would he do that?
Haven't read much about H/P DD, have you?
He's like Amazo on roids.. He adapts ON-THE-FLY.

He will adapt to the point he becomes Onslaught II. Except this time he finishes him up for good.

And with Juggernaut's VERY limited power set, how the hell is he going to BFR Doomsday??

BUSTER1
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Haven't read much about H/P DD, have you?
He's like Amazo on roids.. He adapts ON-THE-FLY.

He will adapt to the point he becomes Onslaught II. Except this time he finishes him up for good.

And with Juggernaut's VERY limited power set, how the hell is he going to BFR Doomsday??

HP Doomsday won't put down normal classic Juggernaut-he sure as hell can't take 8th Day Juggy. How will Doomsday's adaptive ability overcome the Juggernaut's TOTAL invulnerability to physical force. He would need magic to do so, and I know he hasn't got that in his locker.
And as for bfr, that is impossible, given the conditions of this fight.
I suggest you read some Juggernaut.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by BUSTER1
HP Doomsday won't put down normal classic Juggernaut-he sure as hell can't take 8th Day Juggy. How will Doomsday's adaptive ability overcome the Juggernaut's TOTAL invulnerability to physical force. He would need magic to do so, and I know he hasn't got that in his locker.
And as for bfr, that is impossible, given the conditions of this fight.
I suggest you read some Juggernaut.

thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.