Vote For The Thread Of The Week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
We'll see how this goes and decide after if it continues.

Starscream M
voted for Raiden vs Thor.

Martian_mind
All suck/Bada fails.

psycho gundam
batman/snake is the least retarded.

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Parmaniac

and why make it a poll? Polls suck cause the trolls/socks can manipulate them that the most boring thread that nobody wants gets chosen, just saying.

Bentley
But this is a mock thread, Bada chooses the options and then Bada chooses the thread anyways big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
voted for Raiden vs Thor. Yep.

Wei Phoenix
Scorpion breathes Hellfire and it's inside of him. Wouldn't his fight with Wolverine be the same as the fight with Ghost Rider once the Adamantium and Hellfire connect?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Scorpion breathes Hellfire and it's inside of him. Wouldn't his fight with Wolverine be the same as the fight with Ghost Rider once the Adamantium and Hellfire connect?

Not necessarely it could be that MKU Hellfire works different than MU Hellfire

IIRC DCU Antimatter works also different than Marvel Antimatter or at least "real life" antimatter so I wouldn't put my money on the same outcome as Wolverine vs. Ghost Rider.

Bentley

Quoting so the votes are more traceable and less poll dependent.

Blanket
I'm glad the most popular and most wanted isn't there... Gooberman vs Hoku

Wei Phoenix
I think it would be best if we start with Batman vs Snake. Both are humans and have no extreme powers or anything like that. There feats can be seen without much twisting from debaters since the power level is so low.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I think it would be best if we start with Batman vs Snake. Both are humans and have no extreme powers or anything like that. There feats can be seen without much twisting from debaters since the power level is so low.

Agree on that, seems to be the fairest matchup of all.

Newjak
bump to keep around top

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.