Smallville Clark vs 2008 Movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Clark Kent from the tv show Smallville vs The 2008 Movie Hulk a.k.a. Bruce Banner

Clark Kent is played by Tom Welling
Hulk is played Edward Norton

h1a8
Clark because 2008 Hulk was weak.

2005 Hulk stomps though

Mindset
He should never be able to hit Clark.

American Dragon
Originally posted by h1a8
Clark because 2008 Hulk was weak.

2005 Hulk stomps though

2008 Hulk is better because he was in an actual fight. All 2005 Hulk did was beat up on a bunch of military guys and jump very far. 2008 Hulk beat military guys too and he also beat Abomination. He fought an actual super villain and won thats something 2005 Hulk didn't do.

SoulDevourer
um dint Hulk2008 get injure by normal weapons? confused Hulk2003 was more durable iirc

(and also faster & stronger like when he toss that tank)

Xplosive
Clark

BUSTER1
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
um dint Hulk2008 get injure by normal weapons? confused Hulk2003 was more durable iirc

(and also faster & stronger like when he toss that tank)

2008 Hulk's skin could shrug off bullets no problems, and he withstood and army helicopter slamming into him and exploding -so his durability wasn't too bad. That being said Smallville Clarke seems considerably stronger and is way too fast-so Clarke ftw.

Mindship
Abomination spun at the last instant and caught an RPG, then slammed it into his chest anyway and grinned (how badass is dat)). This demonstrated reflex speed as well as durability. Yet 08Hulk still beat him.

Now even if 08Hulk still can't tag Clark, Clark's punches will piss Hulk off more than really hurt him. At some point, Hulk won't have to tag him: thunderclap or ground shock waves throw Clark off his feet long enough for 08Hulk to get a hold of him (but then he'll probably toss Clark through a building or something).

Basically, I see a stalemate here.

Lord Feron
Clark's durability it pretty amazing in the show. Bullets bother hulk more than clark. Hell I think there was a episode when Lex had the power or Zob and punched clark like across the world or something and he got up a "little" hurt. Also getting hit but a meateor around the size of a small like it was a damn snowball.

I think Clark is strong enough to choke himout like hulk did to abom in 08hulk.

Also heat vision enough to vaporize bullets in midflight should hurt this hulk.

The Nuul
Supes once again, stomps Hulk.

SoulDevourer
also Smallville Supe never been cut even once without kryptonite or magic so his skins prolly harder

xJLxKing
Smallville's Clark Kent win.
Feron pretty much summed it up

nicamarvin
also Smallville Supe never been cut even once without kryptonite or magic so his skins prolly harder Cain(from the WWE) made him bleed, afew other people have too....Not too many, but I like this Supes, he WAY better than todays supes because he uses his super Speed always.... eek!

carver9
I give this to smallville clark, for some strange reason he is>>comic Supes and thats being generous (I might need to add a couple more>>&gtwink.

xJLxKing
OMG CARVER
Clark from Smallville>Comic Superman
I need to ask you in the most respectful way possible. WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT?? ARE YOU HIGH?

KingD19
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Cain(from the WWE) made him bleed, afew other people have too....Not too many, but I like this Supes, he WAY better than todays supes because he uses his super Speed always.... eek!

Kane was a species like a Kryptonian, super strong, durable, etc... He made Clark bleed with that spike, at the end of the fight, Kane fell on it and was killed.

Batista was also from the Phantom Zone, and made Clark bleed.

The way I see the fight is this. Doomsday>>>>>>>>Hulk.

Clark beat Doomsday, simple.

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to smallville clark, for some strange reason he is>>comic Supes and thats being generous (I might need to add a couple more>>&gtwink. Carver ends another thread.

Naija boy
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to smallville clark, for some strange reason he is>>comic Supes and thats being generous (I might need to add a couple more>>&gtwink.

u gotta be kidding me............

h1a8
Originally posted by American Dragon
2008 Hulk is better because he was in an actual fight. All 2005 Hulk did was beat up on a bunch of military guys and jump very far. 2008 Hulk beat military guys too and he also beat Abomination. He fought an actual super villain and won thats something 2005 Hulk didn't do.

2008 Hulk sucked. Fighting enchanced humans with a car door?
Why does he need a car door?

Getting pawned by lightning strikes and couldn't heal.
Unable to break a chain. Didn't get much stronger as fights progressed.
I can go on.

Hulk 2005 fought dogs, his father, and the freaking military.
He threw an abrams tank a country mile. Healed fast as hell.
Got stronger!!

SoulDevourer
what the **** i dont remember these 2

if so then this spite, Clark in a shitstomp erm /thread

=> check out my topic instead big grin

nicamarvin
what the **** i dont remember these 2 it was when Abomination was chocking him with a comun chain....erm

first movie hulk will give Clark a good fight.... evil face

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Carver ends another thread.

LOL, Clark on Smallville is a beast. Lets not even bring up him punching people out of orbit (not saying that Superman cant). I just said my last statement to be a little bias because I love the character and consider him unbeatable.

BUSTER1
2008 Hulk choked Abomination with chain-not the other way round. And the lightning strike enraged Hulk, but it didn't stun him.
That being said SVC wins this 1 as he (at the star of the fight) is considerably stronger, and is way too fast.

big juggy man
I think Carver's mom dropped him on his head as a child. I never read one post that he made that didnt make me laugh and not in a good way.

lawest9
Originally posted by American Dragon
2008 Hulk is better because he was in an actual fight. All 2005 Hulk did was beat up on a bunch of military guys and jump very far. 2008 Hulk beat military guys too and he also beat Abomination. He fought an actual super villain and won thats something 2005 Hulk didn't do. Yea, but in this case, we can throw the fight scene out of the window.

2005 movie Hulk demonstrated farrrrrrrr better superior ability than the 2008 version.

2005 movie version IS the Hulk of the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.