Brock Sampson with Power Gem and Adamantium knife runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
This is Brock Sampson of the Venture Bros with the Power Gem and an adamantium knife of comparable size to his normal combat knife. He is of course bloodlusted, how far does he get?

1. Venom

2. Power Man

3. Savage Hulk

4. Current Superman

5. Thanos

6. Trion Juggernaut

7. PC Validus

Parmaniac

KingD19
About right.

Lord Feron
Clears it with ease. Cuts off all their nuts, right after he says "When you become a real man, you can have these back" Yep he is that badass.

Omega Vision
I think its fair to say when he gets to Thanos Death dumps him in favor of Brock.

KingD19
Yeah, Thanos goes into the corner, sobbing about how his love left him, now that his raisin testacles can't be used to satisfy her anymore.

Brock then checks for surgery scars.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Clears it with ease. Cuts off all their nuts, right after he says "When you become a real man, you can have these back" Yep he is that badass. Juggernaut does NOT need Nuts....... smokin'

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Juggernaut does NOT need Nuts....... smokin'
He does if he wants to be taken seriously when he yells "I'm the Juggernaut *****!"

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He does if he wants to be taken seriously when he yells "I'm the Juggernaut *****!" SHUT UP.............. mad

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
SHUT UP.............. mad
smokin'

JakeTheBank
Spite. Sampson destroys.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He does if he wants to be taken seriously when he yells "I'm the Juggernaut *****!"

He doesn't yell that though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He doesn't yell that though.
Not yet....

TheKahn
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Clears it with ease. Cuts off all their nuts, right after he says "When you become a real man, you can have these back" Yep he is that badass.

Well said. thumb up

Doctor-Alvis
Sampson gets to 9.

h1a8
Couldn't Superman just take the PG with super speed?
Can Brock fly or teleport just in case he gets bfrd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.