Superman vs Thor vs Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer: The WOW factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
I know this thread has been made before, but I couldn't seem to find it in the search.

Basically, it's a competition as to who has the more striking appearance impact.

If superman, thor, wonder woman, and silver surfer were seen walking inside the shopping mall, which one would draw more stares and get a more WOW reaction from the people?

tideoftime
Uhhhhh..... okaaaaayyyyyyy....

Sure.

Why the hell not.

I'll bite...

Superman would strike people as the most iconic/heroic in the modern sense; Thor would strike many people as the most handsome/looks like he could be looking for trouble; Wonder Woman would have the most classic beauty/sense of serenity; Silver Surfer would be the most striking in terms of looking the most alien/other-worldly.

As far as that translates into the WOW factor, it's an apples, oranges, bananas, and cherries kind of situation... though SS is the most striking in the general sense of the term...

Lord Feron
Silver Surfer... The dude is a silver mannequin !!! The guy looks like a freak compared to the other threee who look exactly like a human except with strange clothes.

WW close second because she has a nice set of jugs. Dudes be wantin to motor boat that all night.

quanchi112
Surfer.

Power Cosmic II
surfer. all of the chicks will be looking at him and wondering what's missing. diana is going to get a lot of looks but reflexively your eye is drawn to something that gleams, and that puts surfer over the others.

FrothByte
actually i should edit this. let's remove surfer (it's too obvious) and replace him with wolverine.

Batman-Prime
WW >>> Superman >= SS >>> Thor

D-Block
SS

Mindship
Silver Surfer... The dude is a silver mannequin !!! The guy looks like a freak compared to the other threee who look exactly like a human except with strange clothes.

Thor, for his sheer size and attitude, I think would be second.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
WW >>> Superman >= SS >>> Thor

I understand the bias but u realise what this thread is about right? How then did u come up with this? no expression

JakeTheBank
With Wolverine added instead of Surfer (per OP's request), it would probably be Thor standing out the most. The dude is insanely buff, looks like a mythological warrior god (which he is) and carries a hammer. Wonder Woman would draw the second most eyes simply because of her sex appeal and natural beauty. Superman comes in next, who for all rights, basically just looks like an average guy wearing tights. Wolverine comes in last, imo.

shokosugi
Superman is the most attractive and sexiest super hero in the world.

Blanket
Lots of people stare at flaming homos, so Supes might win here.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman is the most attractive and sexiest super hero in the world.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/WTFISTHISSHIT.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
surfer. all of the chicks will be looking at him and wondering what's missing. diana is going to get a lot of looks but reflexively your eye is drawn to something that gleams, and that puts surfer over the others.

not her breastplate, no? stick out tongue

i'd say Thor or Superman, though. You see these people that look like men, and yet do crazy shit no human can do.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Naija boy
I understand the bias but u realise what this thread is about right? How then did u come up with this? no expression

You understand the bias? You are the bias wink.

WW. A hot Chick, one has to be really gay not to look at her, even if it's the end of the World. She is supposed to look awesome. Women would envy her and stare with deadly looks, while most guys would...

Superman. A guy dressed like Superman, someone wearing his red pants over his tights. WOW WTF? Iconic but in RL?

Silver Surfer. Funny but honestly, no one would believe he's real. A trick or some aribrush model. WOW *ehm* *shrug* *who cares*

Thor, big guy with a funny helm and a Hammer. WOW, more like, eh* don't look at him, he's crazy, don't look at him.

Naija boy
You understand the bias? You are the bias wink.

WW. A hot Chick, one has to be really gay not to look at her, even if it's the end of the World. She is supposed to look awesome. Women would envy her and stare with deadly looks, while most guys would...

Superman. A guy dressed like Superman, someone wearing his red pants over his tights. WOW WTF? Iconic but in RL?

Silver Surfer. Funny but honestly, no one would believe he's real. A trick or some aribrush model. WOW *ehm* *shrug* *who cares*

Thor, big guy with a funny helm and a Hammer. WOW, more like, eh* don't look at him, he's crazy, don't look at him.

WW would get the second most looks being a scantily clad hot chick with big boobs. However it is not even debatable as to surfer getting the most looks. Whether people eventually believe he is real or not is irrelevant. If u see a bright shining Silver man walking through the mall he will undoubtedly attract everyones attention. How many silver shining seemingly naked airbrush models have u seen walk through the store? lol u cant be serious.

Appearance wise, surfers alien like appearance is definitely the most "striking"

Bentley
Its hard not to think Wonder Woman, as she is beautiful and almost naked, but we're actually showered by beautiful almost naked woman in signs and stuff.

Thor would be the winner because he is carrying a huge hammer.

xJLxKing
WW, cuz I'm a guy, and not gay

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Naija boy
WW would get the second most looks. However it is not even debatable as to surfer getting the most looks. Whether people eventually believe he is real or not is irrelevant. If u say a bright shining Silver man walking through the mall he will undoubtedly attract everyones attention. How many silver shining seemingly naked airbrush models have u seen walk through the store? lol u cant be serious.

Sorry but I wouldn't care for an shiny silver man, obviously painted because you see his pants, when one of the hottest chicks on earth comes through the door.

Sorry I just couldn't. But then again, i prefer woman smile. No offense.

If they would fly into the building it might be different, but just plain walking won't do the stunt. And even then...

Naija boy
Sorry but I wouldn't care for an shiny silver man, obviously painted because you see his pants, when one of the hottest chicks on earth comes through the door.

If they would fly into the building it might be different, but just plain walking won't do the stunt.

If we are to assume that he looks as he does to people in the comics then it wouldnt look like paint at all........nor would we be able to see any pants.

Further the question is who would have the most striking appearance not ur sexual preference.......A silver skinned gleaming man would cause everyone whether man or woman to gasp,scream,point etc. whether out of sheer fear,shock or amazement

Blanket

If they would fly into the building it might be different, but just plain walking won't do the stunt. And even then...
'I'm so straight that I would never look at a painted silver guy over a theoretical hot woman'

I'm sorry, but if Megan Fox walked through a mall, and a silver reflective guy flying on a board was also there, I'd probably look at the silver flying guy.

I use Megan Fox because I am not a total nerd.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Blanket
'I'm so straight that I would never look at a painted silver guy over a theoretical hot woman'

I'm sorry, but if Megan Fox walked through a mall, and a silver reflective guy flying on a board was also there, I'd probably look at the silver flying guy.

I use Megan Fox because I am not a total nerd.

Ok then you are a Geek. Anyway.

I would still rather look at Megan Fox's thumbs then on the almost nude guy in silver. smile

Blanket
Ok then you are a Geek. Anyway.

I would still rather look at Megan Fox's thumbs then on the almost nude guy in silver. smile K. Still not getting errections over comics.

Nude guy with no penis. Doesn't count. Either way, he's still flying around, and glowing... sounds like you're trying to overcompensate.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Blanket
K. Still not getting errections over comics.

Nude guy with no penis. Doesn't count. Either way, he's still flying around, and glowing... sounds like you're trying to overcompensate.

Me neither. wink

Try again and read what the TE wrote, they walk no expression

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/img/0a61/Jake/3324l.jpg

Blanket
Me neither. wink

Try again and read what the TE wrote, they walk no expression

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/img/0a61/Jake/3324l.jpg Good for you.

Still makes me look at the silver reflective guy. I see hot girls everyday, I don't see reflective silver guys.

Toe thumbs, I know.

Kris Blaze
Wonder Woman is pretty ugly. Probably least attractive chick in the league, after that Vixen ****.

Surfer wins this.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Lord Feron

WW close second because she has a nice set of jugs. Dudes be wantin to motor boat that all night.

agreed, but if all 4 of them were at an autograph signing supes wins.

Q99
The other three's pretty even. WW has a glowing lasso, Thor has a big hammer and the weirdest outfit. Superman's the most normal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.