Rank these Items

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Rank these items in overall destructive power:

Mjolnir
Oan Power Ring
Cosmic Cube
Nega Bands
T-Spheres
Sword of Power
Quantum Bands
Ultimate Nullifier
Infinity Gauntlet (fully assembled)
Emerald Eye
Moonstone
Spear of Destiny

Mr Master
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Rank these items in overall destructive power:

Mjolnir
Oan Power Ring
Cosmic Cube
Nega Bands
T-Spheres
Sword of Power
Quantum Bands
Ultimate Nullifier
Infinity Gauntlet (fully assembled)
Emerald Eye
Moonstone
Spear of Destiny
Marvel:

IG
CCU
UN
Moonstones
Nega Bands
Quantum Bands

WickedDynamite
Sword of Superman> All

Q99
Originally posted by Mr Master
Marvel:

IG
CCU
UN
Moonstones
Nega Bands
Quantum Bands

I'd put the Ultimate Nullifier above the Cube, personally. The Cubes are far more versatile, but there's multiple of them, and the UN is a trump card even against stuff more powerful than a Cube.

I'd also put the Quantum Bands above the Nega Bands (GL-esque powers vs strength, space flight, energy blasting and location swapping?). Heck that one's even explicit- Phyla ditched her Nega-bands for the Quantum Bands.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
I'd put the Ultimate Nullifier above the Cube, personally. The Cubes are far more versatile, but there's multiple of them, and the UN is a trump card even against stuff more powerful than a Cube.

I'd also put the Quantum Bands above the Nega Bands (GL-esque powers vs strength, space flight, energy blasting and location swapping?). Heck that one's even explicit- Phyla ditched her Nega-bands for the Quantum Bands.

thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
DC:

Spear of Destiny
Oan Power Ring
Emerald Eye
T-Spheres

Q99
I'd put the Eye above the Ring. It's an almost-unique (two of 'em) magic artifact that can do about as much as a ring, grants immortality, and made the user a pretty nasty Legion foe so I'd say it has more raw power. It can even drain rings.

Not far above, though. They're pretty close.

I agree with the rest of your rankings completely.

T-spheres are the lowest things here, they're just devices that Mr. Terrific can replace as needed...

AsbestosFlaygon
It was a subjective point-of-view. If we take into account all of the Power Ring feats, its feats are arguably greater than the Emerald Eye's.

It was even shown on-panel once that the Power Ring even has it's own alternate dimension (I remember a GL trapping a villain inside his ring.)

Q99
The Eye can do all kinds of crazy stuff though, pretty much whatever the user wants. Energy blasts strong enough to hurt Kryptonians and Daxamites, mind control, force fields... the Emerald Empress is pretty crazy-strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.