Bullseye vs Sinister 6 Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
Bullseye gets short prep, enough to pick out his gear from any of his standard equipment. He starts fresh each time. They fight in city setting 100 yards apart and can use the enviroment to their advantage.

1. Lizard
2. Kraven
3.Dr. Octopus
4. Shocer
5. Green Goblin
6. Rhino

TheKahn
Clears it. Everyone can be killed/badly crippled with a single well-placed shot except Rhino and....well, Rhino's the inverse-Batman (he'll find a way to lose).

Q99
Oh I don't know, Kraven has a pretty good chance via traps or if he can get into hand to hand, and Goblin on the glider is quite evasive and has bombs. Doc Ock's pretty good at blocking with his arms too.

I'd say Bullseye'll probably lose between those three, who are all fights for him. I guess if I have to pick, I'll say he goes out at Goblin.

Mindset
Originally posted by TheKahn
Clears it. Everyone can be killed/badly crippled with a single well-placed shot except Rhino and....well, Rhino's the inverse-Batman (he'll find a way to lose). And Lizard.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mindset
And Lizard.

I wasn't certain with the Lizard (hence the "badly crippled" caveat). I'm not sure exactly how the Lizard's durability would stand up to bladed weapons used in a lethal manner.

mhmm

Anyone know for sure?

Mindset
Even if it gets past his durability, he has a healing factor.

TheKahn
Even if it gets past his durability, he has a healing factor.

Hard to heal from being decapitated. giljotiini

Mindset
Hard to decapitate him.

TheKahn
Hard to decapitate him.

Its hard to decapitate anyone, doesn't mean it can't be done. coffee1

Bouboumaster
Stop at 1

Parmaniac
I wasn't certain with the Lizard (hence the "badly crippled" caveat). I'm not sure exactly how the Lizard's durability would stand up to bladed weapons used in a lethal manner.

mhmm

Anyone know for sure?

IMO there's no way Bullseye gets past Lizard

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6139/durabilitybulletproofwo.jpg

Clears it. Everyone can be killed/badly crippled with a single well-placed shot except Rhino and....well, Rhino's the inverse-Batman (he'll find a way to lose).

I don't know I don't want to wank on the Spidey villains but in the current run it seems they try to make them better villains overall and in a way de-retard them, Sandman for example.

BruceSkywalker
clears it

shiv
Stops at 1
Cremated at 4

BUSTER1
gets killed at 1

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, stops at 1...

redhotrash
With his choice of geat, I can see Bullseye blowing up Lizard, hes a pretty good shot with a rocket launcher. Or he could potentially take him out with a high powered rifle.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by redhotrash
With his choice of geat, I can see Bullseye blowing up Lizard, hes a pretty good shot with a rocket launcher. Or he could potentially take him out with a high powered rifle.
Originally posted by redhotrash
Bullseye gets short prep, enough to pick out his gear from any of his standard equipment . He starts fresh each time. They fight in city setting 100 yards apart and can use the enviroment to their advantage.

I don't think that's standard

TheKahn
Originally posted by Parmaniac
IMO there's no way Bullseye gets past Lizard

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6139/durabilitybulletproofwo.jpg

I don't know I don't want to wank on the Spidey villains but in the current run it seems they try to make them better villains overall and in a way de-retard them, Sandman for example.

That's an impressive display of durability, but I'm still going to go with the bet that Bullseye can successfully target the Lizard's softer tissues.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6303/daredevilthetargetbk01182qe.th.jpghttp://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2738/daredevilthetargetbk01198dr.th.jpghttp://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5425/daredevilthetargetbk01208ll.th.jpg

redhotrash
As an assassin, most modern weaponry is standard. He wouldnt be using Marvel Boy's Sentry stomping handgun, just a rifle that Im assuming most assassins would own. Hes been shown to use a variety of regular firearms and explosives.

Battlehammer
His current self for the win. I mean he could uses skrull rifles and trick arrows.

SamZED
Lizard
Kraven
Dr. Octopus
Shocer
Green Goblin
Rhino
bullseye can beat Kraven, Octopus and Rhino (cause he's dumb)
There's no way he'd beat Lizard, concidering his speed, strength and hf, Green Goblin is hard to say, could go either way, and im not sure he's got what it takes to hurt shocker, his costume used to deflect bullets and all kinds of projectiles.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
Lizard
Kraven
Dr. Octopus
Shocer
Green Goblin
Rhino
bullseye can beat Kraven, Octopus and Rhino (cause he's dumb)
There's no way he'd beat Lizard, concidering his speed, strength and hf, Green Goblin is hard to say, could go either way, and im not sure he's got what it takes to hurt shocker, his costume used to deflect bullets and all kinds of projectiles.
......He could deffiently take down Lizard. He has high power skrull rifles, he has trick arrows ect. He has more then what it takes to beat Lizard. He should have no problems taking out goblin or shocker either. Shocker suit could protect from low end gun firer nor skrull high power rifles.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
......He could deffiently take down Lizard. He has high power skrull rifles, he has trick arrows ect. He has more then what it takes to beat Lizard. He should have no problems taking out goblin or shocker either. Shocker suit could protect from low end gun firer nor skrull high power rifles. Skrull rifle is his usual equipment these days? If so agreed, but trick arrows alne wont put Lizard or Shocker down. Or GG...

Battlehammer
Skrull rifle is his usual equipment these days? If so agreed, but trick arrows wont put Lizard down.
It was during the skrull invasion.

Trick arrows should easily be enough, he has ones that poison, other have high power explosive ect.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
It was during the skrull invasion.

Trick arrows should easily be enough, he has ones that poison, other have high power explosive ect. Poison wouldn't work on Lizard and the explosives he could take, all he need is one good attack to finish the fight so imo it's more in his favor. Shocker on the other hand is a loser so yeah I guess you're right and Bullseye kills him.

Battlehammer
Poison wouldn't work on Lizard and the explosives he could take, all he need is one good attack to finish the fight so imo it's more in his favor.
It would weaken his healing factor which is not even that impressive to begin with.

Thats all Bulleye needs as well and unlike Lizard Bulleye can has large range options. If lizard got tagged with the arrow he used on Daken he be done for.

Shocker on the other hand is a loser so yeah I guess you're right and Bullseye kills him.

yea shocker just an idiot most of the time lol

Eternal Idol
Bullseye won't beat the Lizard.

redhotrash
I hate to take BH's side but I agree. Arrows actually penetrate better than bullets (more force on smaller point) but even if it didnt a high powered rifle would take him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.